Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *ARREST* #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing how fast the majority of posters revert back to their shallow and divided views of the world and how Mollie and the rest of the missing go into the archives. These divisions do not help find people, the energy being wasted at this point should be put into another missing thread here.

Yes, learning far more than I wanted to know about fellow members today...and I already had a headache from pounding on about “she never made it home from her run’ to little avail. I wish I’d been wrong about that, and the terrible outcome.

The tricky part of that is you have to be VERY good at self-defense to succeed. I took just a little karate and was not able to prevent being beaten up and raped despite my class. Now, I had my child take it for many years, and he could have fought off three men at a time. So self defense is terrific, but a couple of months of it does not make a woman safe against a man, all other things being equal, she'd have to have really studied it.
Again, I don't believe in being defeatist. I think it's a trap to think if a woman doesn't have "enough" of some kind of training, she'll likely lose. I have a different mindset as I live my life.

<Post snipped by me for brevity that asked if people believe CR's claim of having "blacked out" during his attack on and murder of MT>
Not in a million years (or 'life in prison without parole' years)... classic psychopathic "I didn't know what I was doing / the devil made me do it" double talk.. until he's ready to face the music and admit to what he really did and pay the price... if not, life in prison and what comes with it, just as good IMO

WTH is going on here? Maybe the “male/female bashing”, personal insults, and the “racist and political talk” can go private? We are all upset over Mollie - we need to settle down because this thread will get locked down. It’s happened before to other threads!

Yep, I am leaving this thread for a while to give people time to chill

She was murdered because of toxic masculinity, he wanted her, she resisted, he got mad.

WOW - I feel like you oversimplified EVIL and spun it into a neat moniker - toxic masculinity - personally detest that moniker by the way! Sounds like something a defense attorney might try to spin reality into some perverted distortion to allow EVIL to escape the full force of justice.

CR hunted Mollie like prey.

Nope, I don't embrace that narrative and my eyes are wide open. And I notice that 'toxic femininity' was never uttered about predators like Jodi Arias. And never will be.

The person that murdered Mollie is a criminal who wanted to prey on her for sport. This is not a sweeping 'masculinity' issue.

there are many toxic females as well.

I was canning, and my friend called me to update that there was an arrest. Just trying to catch up now. Anyone have a summary? His FB or twitter links? I can't go back through this thread with 35 pages already! Thanks!!!

Prayers for Mollie's parents, siblings, and friends. Heartbreaking.

Listening to press conference now. He ran along side of Mollie, she said she was going to call the police. How terrifying! She knew she was in danger. For him to say he blacked out? Ummm, but he remembered all the other details.... No matter how Mollie died, the end result is the same, she's dead.

They didn't approach him until yesterday? I wonder if we'll see the video showing his vehicle or whatever was in that video? I wonder why police never asked for that vehicle? They must have quickly found out who owned it, and didn't feel they needed the public's help. Oh no, police said he told them he had seen her before. I don't know if he was stalking her or just saw her around town, or had same friends?!

385th street... map folks, HELP!
Here is the press conference:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members