IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *Arrest* #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not the physical aspect, it's the work. He doesn't seem like someone who puts a lot of effort into his work. I get the rush and all of that. But for now my brain isn't adding up his supposed steps. And if he put her there that exact night, I'd also be curious if he went back to check. Just the brief things I've viewed about him, he seems lazy.
Not to lazy to plan, carry out and brutally kill someone and then take steps to cover up his actions.

There’s no evidence of drug use or dealing. If he were a drug dealer, he must be a terrible one, on account that he worked a menial job (likely making little more than minimum wage), at a dairy farm.
The menial job allowed him to fly below LE radar. We have no idea how much money he is sending back to Mexico.

It's not the physical aspect, it's the work. He doesn't seem like someone who puts a lot of effort into his work. I get the rush and all of that. But for now my brain isn't adding up his supposed steps. And if he put her there that exact night, I'd also be curious if he went back to check. Just the brief things I've viewed about him, he seems lazy.
I think “laziness” goes out the window when you are driven by the physical and psychological satisfaction of murder. In addition, failure on his part meant a loss of freedom. Fortunately, a failure is exactly what he is.

Last edited:
It is a red flag to LE and you can bet they took photos of every tattoo he may have. I also wonder if he knows any prison inmates.
Yes, I know LE can read gang tattoos. But I am suggesting WS have to a look on FB to try to answer the question of if CR is a gang member or drug dealer or whatever.

Someone said that nobody was donating to Mollie...You guys know that WE could, right? If there isn't one up for her burial costs or family then we could make one. Probably not under the WS name, but as a small, concerned group anyway.

Injuries produced by pointed objects or objects with sharp edges are referred to as "sharp force injuries." Sharp force injuries are characterized by a relatively well-defined traumatic separation of tissues, occurring when a sharp-edged or pointed object comes into contact with the skin and underlying tissues. Three specific subtypes of sharp force injuries exist, as follows: stab wounds, incised wounds, and chop wounds.

O wonder which ones happened to her. Or...it could be different kinds on her.

Forensic Autopsy of Sharp Force Injuries: Overview, Definitions, Scene Findings
Thanks for summarizing!!!

That's a good point. Maybe he's saying the trunk because he doesn't want to admit she was where he could see her, like the passenger or back seats.
I would think there is evidence of her having been in the trunk and that is why he admitted to it. I also believe it will be blood evidence as he said. This is why I suspect he stabbed her when he nabbed her and put her in the trunk for the next destination he had in mind. I think he knew his plan to put her in the trunk because otherwise she would have been fussing and fighting in the car and someone may have seen her or she could have escaped.

Last edited:
I would think thereis evidence of her having been in the trunk and that is why he admitted to it. I also believe it will be blood evidence as he said. This is why I suspect he stabbed her when he nabbed her and put her in the trunk for the next destination he had in mind. I think he knew his plan to put her in the trunk because otherwise she would have been fussing and fighting in the car and someone may have seen her or she could have escaped.
I think the defense strategy will be that CR only drove the car and somebody else kidnapped Mollie. His attorney is going throw someone else under the bus. JMO

I don't think he thought about the phone until she was in the cornfield. Might have even thought it was just an ipod. That's why LE kept searching by WC's farm. They knew he took her to that general area, and I think they only knew that because the phone was still on after he abducted her and it pinged.
But what I was asking is if the phone is that far away from the fit bit, WOULD IT STILL be able to transcribe? Maybe I'm using the wrong words, I'm so tired right now. What distance does the phone have to be in order to get fit bit info? Does it have to be within a few feet or can it be 40 yards and still work? Presuming cell is still turned on and in the car??? And fit bit is on her arm?

I would think thereis evidence of her having been in the trunk and that is why he admitted to it. I also believe it will be blood evidence as he said. This is why I suspect he stabbed her when he nabbed her and put her in the trunk for the next destination he had in mind. I think he knew his plan to put her in the trunk because otherwise she would have been fussing and fighting in the car and someone may have seen her or she could have escaped.
I agree the trunk is very possible. If MT was stabbed at the point of abduction, how much blood would be in the trunk by the time they got to the cornfield. Would LE have been able to use that against CR during the interrogation?

I think the defense strategy will be that CR only drove the car and somebody else kidnapped Mollie. His attorney is going throw someone else under the bus. JMO

That would still be felony murder. I think his only way to get out of it is to say he had nothing to do with this at all and he's a psychic so he knew where her body was. That's the most reasonable thing I can come up with.

I agree. But this month timeline still plays on me. I don't see this cut and dry story he's telling lends itself to what happened. When the true story actually comes out, I may think differently.
He's not telling the truth about what happened. I'm sure its much more gruesome than what we thought, originally.

I was thinking about Mollie all day. Thought about her tonight when I was shopping all by myself out of town shopping for groceries and then at midnight I was getting gas at a gas station in the middle of nowhere. You really don't think about these kinds of things until something like this happens (sad it had to happen to Mollie). Maybe at least ONE good thing about this is that women will be MORE AWARE of their surroundings (and maybe have some sort of protection like mace with them when they jog or when they are alone like I was tonight). I personally don't have anything like mace to protect me (right now), but I was surely VERY AWARE tonight of my surroundings (I am usually oblivious to everything and everyone around me).

Well TWO good things from this. The 2nd thing is that justice DOES PREVAIL for MT when this scum CR is taken care of.

I was just looking at some of the recent news reports and I see where CR's ex-girlfriend went to the same high school as MT. Then this piece of scum has a daughter, and of course the news report says he was good father and a jokester and was never aggressive or violent to anyone and no one in his family can believe he did this to MT. Just UNREAL!!

Then knowing that he has a bond set. I know it is a high bond, but since he murdered MT, I don't even see WHY he got a bond. I am guessing it is because he said he blacked out. I thought if something was pre-meditated (which I truly think that is what this is) that a person is NOT allowed to get a bond. Then the fact that his attorney is of course fighting back for him (in regards to his immigration status that is). I would HATE to be a defense attorney when it comes to scum like CR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy