Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *Arrest* #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disorganized killer leaves the body where it is, organized killer hides the body.

This suspect hid the body, and that's a pretty significant point when it comes to organized versus disorganized.
Unless of course he murdered her right there, then he left the body where it is AND covered the body.

There was a MSM article that stated 500 yards---but it stated 500 yards from a gravel road. I think he turned off the gravel road onto a dirt road, traveled down it for several yards, parked, and then carried her 60 ' into the cornfield.

It may have been in People Magazine. The link is upthread.

Here it is:
Mollie Tibbetts’ Body Was Found 500 Yards Into Cornfield: ‘He Tried to Camouflage Her’

I think maybe we should trust the arrest warrant rather than People Magazine.

Funny how some say how “stupid” he is because he confessed and/or led them to her body, while others think he is playing dumb and still more think he is a master criminal...

JnRyan said:
I didn't understand how he got caught. He was an illegal alien, so I assume he still retained his Mexican citzenship. For less than $200 he could have been on a Greyhound bus out of Des Moines to El Paso. He could have left on a Sunday morning and by the time anyone knew he was missing he would have been almost to El Paso. By Monday afternoon he would be in Mexico. So I looked up extradition treaties and it appears every country south of us has an extradition treaty with the US. I didn't find a single Spanish speaking country that did not have an extradition treaty with the US.

Theres the thing. He did not even need to get out of the US, he could have just traveled to another migrant community within the same state. The police would have been looking for a different person. The Farm had him employeed under a false name. They would not be looking for anyone named CR rather his fraudulent name. Doubt his coworkers would have volunteered anything different. I'm not even convinced his real name is CR. I think this is a safety measure some illegals use to remain under the radar.

How fast do you think LE would have been on him when one of the residents of this small town decides to just up and leave randomly while they are investigating a huge missing person's case being watched by the nation?

For all we know, CR may have first obtained the false identity and walked right in. I discovered in reading about the recent ICE/Homeland Security arrests in Nebraska and Minnesota, there are actual LLCs that provide that "service."

That's usually the case. Brokers routinely smuggle people over the border and provide them with fake documentation. Families in the home country either pre-pay for it, or take out a "loan" (at usury rates) that's paid back over time by the person in the US sending money back home. I still see no evidence that he was intelligent. He wasn't running an identity theft ring or a stock trading scam, he was a farm hand.

Thanks to the original posters for linking this.
Mollie C. Tibbetts

I am still crying buckets over Mollie and it hurts, I don't know why I feel so emotional. Im not posting and only briefly reading here. Time outs, sometimes we really need them. Mollie had a big and loving family. The black and silver profile picture is so dramatic. wow...
thanks for sharing here all JMO

I haven't seen any pictures of the road Mollie was running on but I know there was at least that one house they got the video from. I wonder why she didn't run to a house when he was circling around? I honestly think this was done quickly and Mollie never had a chance to do anything.
I think she was just annoyed by him initially, and that's why she kept running. Had she been truly scared, I agree the most logical thing would be to turn towards town where there would be more people around. I think she may have been running away from town when she was taken.

There was a MSM article that stated 500 yards---but it stated 500 yards from a gravel road. I think he turned off the gravel road onto a dirt road, traveled down it for several yards, parked, and then carried her 60 ' into the cornfield.

It may have been in People Magazine. The link is upthread.

Here it is:
Mollie Tibbetts’ Body Was Found 500 Yards Into Cornfield: ‘He Tried to Camouflage Her’

I would venture to say that this is most likely the logical reasoning for the confusion. just by looking at google earth and the drone video that i have seen.

That's usually the case. Brokers routinely smuggle people over the border and provide them with fake documentation. Families in the home country either pre-pay for it, or take out a "loan" (at usury rates) that's paid back over time by the person in the US sending money back home. I still see no evidence that he was intelligent. He wasn't running an identity theft ring or a stock trading scam, he was a farm hand.

Very true. At this time there is no evidence that he is intelligent or not intelligent. We know that he quit school in his teens and moved to a foreign country where he had a successful life.

I'm sorry if this has been mentioned already but that's a far walk carrying a body. He wasn't that big! That's just over a 1/4 mile right?
OK, now I am confused. (Granted I haven't read the article yet). I thought someone posted a picture in a previous thread---a pic of a cleared area where her body was found. A road leading to the clear area.
Wow! Do you know what it would take to walk thru a cornfield let alone 500 yards. Those stalks are so close together you can hardly get thru. Then you have to have a compass or something, cause once you get inside you can find your way back out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member