IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *Arrest* #43

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG Charlie, incredibly sad. Who does that to a woman that age!!! Or anyone for that matter.

I don’t know. It’s probably the mist horrific crime I can think of to date. An animal couldn’t do that. And it had to be someone who is a bankrupt human piece of crap.

I wonder why Robbery is called a violent crime.o_Oo_Oo_O
I've had items stolen from my property the culprit damaging the door to enter, other items disappearing from back yard, my credit cards stolen from my bag etc, and never thought their classification would be violent.
Perhaps because it makes the victim feel violated. And it appears that robbery includes intimidation and weapons. In the study.

It's a lot of green to hire an attorney. If it really is his family paying for it, I have to wonder how they came about the money. Maybe his family grew more than corn.

And your point? Plenty of illegal money being made by people of many shades and ancestry in Iowa. Plenty (too much) meth, by Aryan bikers. I know of native Iowa farms (andotaly) which made ends meet with an acre of weed in the middle of all that corn, in the days before helicopters were used extensively for finding drug crops, Pot that won't get you high grows wild in Iowa, Iowa ditch weed, left over from Victory WWII hemp crops. A fair skinned, Nordic, native born US citizen friend of mine worked his way through Med school in Indiana by picking and selling Iowa Ditch Weed. He is an ER doc now, and has been for 40+ years.

As far as money is concerned, the IRS don't care how you made it, and the attorney will ask you to please not tell them where the bag of cash came from, and will whistle all the way to the bank to make the deposit.

And maybe CR's uncles lived frugally, saved their cash and are blowing it on CR.

I've had items stolen from my property the culprit damaging the door to enter, other items disappearing from back yard, my credit cards stolen from my bag etc, and never thought their classification would be violent.
maybe it's supposed to say "armed robbery"

I'm confused why there is an interest in tying the pig farm lead to the timeline. In a crime TV show, every piece of information is related to solving the crime, and it's all neatly wrapped up in an hour. In real life, police track down leads, and many times the leads produce nothing. They then turn their attention to another lead, follow that route, see what turns up.

The pig farm has nothing to do with Mollie's abduction and murder. We know that police were in the area because they had a digital signal 10 miles SE of Brooklyn. What we know is that based on the digital signal, police searched several farms, including a pig farm, near Mollie's body, but they didn't find her in the 5 weeks after she disappeared.

What am I missing? What is the significance of the pig farmer now that the suspect is identified?

Otto. How far from the pig farm was MOLLIEs remains found. Just a glance it doesn’t appear far at all.

If we are lucky, maybe he will be dressed as a traditional Caballero, with the short waisted jacket and silver trim and fancy boots? Not likely, either a suit, or dress shirt, slacks and a tie is likely. Not too flashy, conservative. And yes, it is predudictal to make a defendant appear in prison garb at trial, as he is only presumed guilty till a verdict is returned. But I would still like to see him in court in that Caballero suit! Or maybe dressed as Juan Valdez with the surape or blanket holding a simple straw hat, just a simple farmer, incapable of so terrible a crime.
You're bad!

CR's dad in Mexico is reported by the Daily Mail to ride a donkey to work and make $10/day. CR has family in Iowa that were here before him, at least an uncle who he came to be with per MSM. Please do not underestimate the ability of immigrants, of all kinds, to live frugally, and save their money. We don't know for sure if CR has more than one uncle here in the US, or what they may be worth. Or who might be able to front them money with just a phone call. You just never know.

AND, even if anyone's income is illegal, the IRS and Attorneys don't care. The IRS really does not care at all how you made it as long as you report all income and pay your taxes in a timely manner. The attorney dosen't want to know and will ask you not to tell him.

They only care that it’s green.

This. If someone's income is illegal, they're probably not reporting it to the IRS. But, the money is still green and plausible deniability is always nice.

Yes, but the nice thing about the IRS is that you can report illegal income to the IRS. Remember that the only crime Al Capone was convicted of was Income Tax evasion. But, yes, it is always nice to have a business(es) to launder money through, things that normally operate at a loss (for at least 4 years out of every 5) like dairy farms, restaurants, bars. Ever noticed how many of the latter are owned and run by immigrants?

Otto. How far from the pig farm was MOLLIEs remains found. Just a glance it doesn’t appear far at all.
Didn't it say a six minute drive? Editing: sorry, I think that's from her house to his.

Didn't it say a six minute drive? Editing: sorry, I think that's from her house to his.
I mapped the name of the pig farm's physical address to the area given for the body dump. If I'm not mistaken about something, I came up with 4 miles. Of course, the pig farm is more than just the physical address. Some of its property may be closer.

Attachments

• pigfarmtobodydump.jpg
    pigfarmtobodydump.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
This article has a pic of CR I have not seen yet

His facial hair has shaved out shapes and he looks much older to me

https://crimeola.com/mollie-tibbetts-wiki-missing-iowa/

That is actually a very interesting article you attached. It reminded me of some various curious LE activities at WC’s property/House.

Paraphrasing, it says that LE were there for 2 hours, took photos of interior of home, and searched garage. Maybe it has been debunked in earlier threads, but I question whether they had evidence (Snapchat photo of Mollie in a house? or something else?) that Mollie could have been held in a house/garage and whether that could still apply with what we know now, with CR?

Obviously, timeline on arrest warrant points to simplest solution of everything happening in the 45 minutes, but that piece about taking pictures at WC’s, combined with mom’s statement of mollie being in a house at 9:45and then the Snapchat just had me thinking.

I keep thinking, he stabbed her, several times at initial contact.
Then places her into the car, to hide the body in the cornfields, and perhaps rapes her, away from any traffic.
All my own thoughts.
If she died before he had sex with her (that's how it sounds to me the way it's written here), it's not considered rape; it's just considered desecration/abuse of a corpse.

I’ll just share. He looks much older and haggered in his mug shot.
The younger looking picture looks a lot like some from 5-6 years ago.

Robbery is stealing from someone by force, or threat of it. Breaking into someone's home and stealing things is burglary, and taking things from your yard is just theft. I had that pounded into my head by an ex-burglar (now called an inmate) because he says that burglars don't use violence (typically, unless caught)

It was IM who lived 6 minutes away from the abduction site. MOO

Crime rates.... I would believe they seem very high. When every relative neighbour and townie was being sleuthed, it seemed like every single person had a violent or sex offender record. Almost all of people who being suspected did except her family. It was shockingly how many violent offenders there are in Brooklyn.

Someone mentioned that dating for a year only was a bad sign for CRs life skills etc (sorry vague description of the post).... I’m sorry that’s just ridiculous.

I only know a handful of people that age in high school that dated people seriously. Most of my friends didn’t have serious relationships until mid 20s and they are all are doing just fine lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members