Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *Arrest* #49

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else concerned that this case might be higher profile than we know with racially motivated dirty hands pulling strings?

… thus supporting this ridiculous story that came out of nowhere?

I'm sure the defense team is hoping for at least one juror to suspect this. Just as the OJ Simpson murder trial got derailed by the defense playing on potential racially inspired dirty tricks by cops.

Bam!! It is outlandish.

° One shoe on one off?
It was testified both shoes were off and next to her.

° He says these fake killers took his phone and keys then told him to leave.
How? Without the keys?

° He fabricated she was fully dressed.
She was found wearing only socks and her sports bra (which was pushed up to her neck).

° He lied and said she was fully dressed.
Her clothes were 24 feet or more away from her body.

***We had all wondered about about a third place she was taken to. Now we have "a white house."
Actually both shoes were on.

He claimed the reason he covered the body was to keep it out of the sun. If he wasn't trying to hide it, why not leave the body on the side of the road where it would be found?
And why didn't CBR say "Hey 'Jack', wait up dude -- before you vanish from the earth, help me carry this woman ... I only weigh 125# myself..."

I think CBR is doing a calculated hail Mary...
throw it all out there ...same story only he is victim in Mollie's place and hope something sticks to a juror..and throw anyone under the bus to get there as needed, especially anyone who would be against him/knows he did it.

Let's just hope it doesn't stick.
Does anyone know the ratio needed for conviction?
That makes me angry to say he is the victim.

Under cross by prosecution, CBR denied confronting Mollie on 385th. “No I never did that. I never confronted her.”
Prosecution: “You told officers she slapped you? ...that you got angry.”
His response...
“You could say that.”

How could he have gotten angry during a confrontation that never happened?

Last edited:
I think CBR is doing a calculated hail Mary...
throw it all out there ...same story only he is victim in Mollie's place and hope something sticks to a juror..and throw anyone under the bus to get there as needed, especially anyone who would be against him/knows he did it.

Let's just hope it doesn't stick.
Does anyone know the ratio needed for conviction?
They all have to agree

This is truly an insult to everyone’s intelligence. Unless CBR insisted on spinning this tale in court himself, I can’t imagine his lawyers would want this. How embarrassing for them, even if they are scum.

I imagine they feel proud of themselves—and now we see where guns enter the story—so I’d guess that this was their plan all along.

Wasn’t it warm that time of year? Mollie had shorts and a sports bra on. The ninjas had sweaters and full face covering?

I lived in Iowa for four years. Are we looking at minimum 45 minutes to an hour he is in the presence of these fully-covered sweater-wearing ninjas? They would have passed out just from over heating, not to mention the physical exertion needed during the commission of a murder. I remember during summer in Iowa getting out of the shower, walking across the room, and by the time I reached the other side being so sweaty and gross I wanted another shower.

From an attorney's perspective, what do you think it could mean that the jury started to take a lot of notes during CBR's testimony?

I think the note taking reflects that this is new info that wasn't telegraphed in the defense opening statement. A curve ball going against all they were told to expect to hear.

This story is not reasonable doubt… not by a long shot.

Reasonable stupidity. More like this KILLER is sloppy, ill prepared and arrogant with nothing to back it up. Well….other than he got the jump on a girl that was just out for a normal innocent run. Guy is vile. His actions…. evil. But I don’t find him very calculating at all. Impulsive stupidity comes to mind. He wanted her, he took her….the clean up/cover up was the oh crap after thought. Not dealing with the sharpest tool in the shed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop