GUILTY IA - Seth Kehoe, 2, murdered, 7yo brother injured, Littleton, 26 Oct 2008

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't see "normal" when I look at the family picture. I think she has crazy eyes. JMO

my exact thought when i opened the pic. What a strange couple. but I believe that's just my own predjudices to people who don't look like me. But still....just sayin'

My guess is she has severe munchousen's by proxy. She did it to get attention. Her husband knows this so that's why he hasn't gone public. Besides what mother in their right mind would leave their dying children and walk to a house when the car was still drivable??

But we don't know that the van was still driveable.

They haven't said one way or another about the van other than it was towed to a warehouse for evidence procedures.

Yeah i agree w/ some of you here...
her pic creeps me out and i think she has something to do w/ this for sure...
just my opinion though....
O/T...
can any of you go look under "crimes in the news"...the thread about posted about "jonathan"...are registered sex offender that is out of jail and saying that he thinks he will do this again...and he's still free....?...i need to know what i can do here....if anything....cuz i'm so upset about it....
back on topic....
what is wrong w/ this world???? :( husbands killing thier wives...mothers killing thier children....there is something "off" about her....she looks mean to me :(

Stranger with a knife, huh? I'm having problems believing it. I'd like to hear what Sean has to say.

http://media.www.dailyiowan.com/media/storage/paper599/news/2008/10/30/Metro/Officials.Report.Man.With.Knife.Was.Involved.In.Kehoe.Incident-3515815.shtml

Now because of the statement that a man w/ a knife was involved, I'm really starting to wonder if it was Eugene (dad, husband). Not much has been said about Eugene, whether he was at the side of his child or wife or how he's holding up, no family members are talking either. Everything we've read is from those who knew them like the school teacher or daycare teacher. Info released about Eugene is he reported his family missing, agreed to go public and she had a cell phone so they could trace a ping.

She had a cell phone with her which the husband made comment about on Monday morning when he agreed to go public w/ the family missing info. The husband didn't report the family missing until 8:30 p.m. Sunday. They would have been in Sumner by 1:00 p.m. I don't know about you, but I do keep in contact w/ my husband when I'm going somewhere of distance.

Generally, if someone is trying to stage a murder/suicide, their wounds are superficial and not life threatening. Michelle was injured so severely that she was airlifted to the university hospital ~ a hospital on the leading edge of medical technology. I just don't see her injuring herself to that extent. Sure, she walked for help .... but we don't know how long it took her to walk that 1/2 mile. For all we know, it took her an hour or longer.

http://media.www.dailyiowan.com/med....Was.Involved.In.Kehoe.Incident-3515815.shtml

Now because of the statement that a man w/ a knife was involved, I'm really starting to wonder if it was Eugene (dad, husband). Not much has been said about Eugene, whether he was at the side of his child or wife or how he's holding up, no family members are talking either. Everything we've read is from those who knew them like the school teacher or daycare teacher. Info released about Eugene is he reported his family missing, agreed to go public and she had a cell phone so they could trace a ping.

She had a cell phone with her which the husband made comment about on Monday morning when he agreed to go public w/ the family missing info. The husband didn't report the family missing until 8:30 p.m. Sunday. They would have been in Sumner by 1:00 p.m. I don't know about you, but I do keep in contact w/ my husband when I'm going somewhere of distance.

Generally, if someone is trying to stage a murder/suicide, their wounds are superficial and not life threatening. Michelle was injured so severely that she was airlifted to the university hospital ~ a hospital on the leading edge of medical technology. I just don't see her injuring herself to that extent. Sure, she walked for help .... but we don't know how long it took her to walk that 1/2 mile. For all we know, it took her an hour or longer.

This is true, but - again - I harken back to the Darlie Routier case. Darlie's throat was slashed and she too was rushed to the hospotal and underwent immediate surgery. It was only later that it was discovered that her injuries were not life-threatening.

There is so much we don't know, but (barring full blown mental illness) I don't understand a man with a knife attacking and killing the youngest child and leaving the two more threatening people (mother and older son) alive. Also - the police say there's no public threat - so either there is no psychotic roaming man with knife or the man wiith the knife is the husband. If it was the husband, I think the wife would have said so.

Therefore, the man with knife story is not credible and I think the wife did this. I also agree with Cali that the Wife caused the earlier off the bridge accident. I think she is mentally ill.

This is just my opinion obviously. I feel terrible for the family and my prayers are with them.

This is true, but - again - I harken back to the Darlie Routier case. Darlie's throat was slashed and she too was rushed to the hospotal and underwent immediate surgery. It was only later that it was discovered that her injuries were not life-threatening.

There is so much we don't know, but (barring full blown mental illness) I don't understand a man with a knife attacking and killing the youngest child and leaving the two more threatening people (mother and older son) alive. Also - the police say there's no public threat - so either there is no psychotic roaming man with knife or the man wiith the knife is the husband. If it was the husband, I think the wife would have said so.
Therefore, the man with knife story is not credible and I think the wife did this. I also agree with Cali that the Wife caused the earlier off the bridge accident. I think she is mentally ill.

This is just my opinion obviously. I feel terrible for the family and my prayers are with them.

We don't know if that was stated or not. LE may just be telling the public "man" not to point fingers in the public eye.

About Darlie, I just read that story the other day and it seems there were questions raised that she didn't do this because she was so bruised. Yes, her wounds were superficial compared to the puncturing wounds of her children.

In the Kehoe case, we haven't really heard how deep or severe the wounds were to any of the family, other than Seth died from sharp force wounds to the neck. We have heard that Sean & Michelle were severely injured, both had surgery to repair and were in stable condition. We still haven't heard anything from family, whether it be the husband or parents or siblings, etc.

I missed the first few minutes, but they keep saying "she" as the defendant and when she is done receiving medical treatment she will be taken into custody.

Info will be more real soon.

I missed the first few minutes, but they keep saying "she" as the defendant and when she is done receiving medical treatment she will be taken into custody.

Info will be more real soon.

They are speaking of the mother, I am listening.

1st degree murder ~ class A felony
attempted murder Class B felony
child endangerment class c felony

The person speaking says they can't speculate that the Dec incident is an unfailed attempt.

It is Michelle.

That B****!!!! How could she do that? Why would a mother try to kill her babies? Now that poor boy will most likely need lots of therapy to recover emotionally.

http://www.kwwl.com/global/story.asp?s=9267521

(snip)
During the investigation Sean Kehoe stated that his mom had driven the van to the location, duct taped his eyes, nose and mouth, and removed him from the van.
He also stated that his mom was the one who gave him the cut on his neck. While being interviewed by investigators, Michelle stated that she had purchased duct tape and a knife one month prior.
She also stated that she put duct tape on Seth's eyes, mouth and wrists and that it all happened within 5 minutes and prior to 1:30 p.m. on Sunday, October 26, 2008.
To view a copy of the Complaint & Affidavit for all three charges, visit:
Murder in the First Degree
Attempt to Commit Murder
Child Endangerment Resulting in Serious Injury

That B****!!!! How could she do that? Why would a mother try to kill her babies? Now that poor boy will most likely need lots of therapy to recover emotionally.

Teons,

The mother is obviously very sick, IMHO. I haven't had a chance to read the docs posted yet - will do that in a bit, but I am not surprised she was charged. I will be interested to learn what comes out about her mental state and behind-the-scenes behavior prior to this incident.

God bless this family - so tragic.

Every time I read these stories I think it can't get any worse... this is so horrible. So many prayers for Sean and the father.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OKseeker
Back