Found Deceased IA - Xavior Harrelson, 10, Montezuma, 27 May 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there’s also perhaps a chance they have someone in custody already, and maybe have done for a few days. Things have gone very quiet indeed and it doesn’t feel like a situation where they can’t be sure whether or not there’s a child predator around.

Or maybe something less than custody but more resembling intense pointed questioning...

Xavier Harrelson has been missing for 13 days

Eleven-year-old Xavier Harrelson has now been missing for 13 days.

The Poweshiek County Sheriff's Office is expected to provide more information about a reward fund for information in his case Wednesday.

...SBM

There have been no signs of Harrelson since he disappeared on May 27. The FBI has created a digital tip line for the investigation of his disappearance.

Anyone with information regarding his location may submit information, photographs and videos to http://fbi.gov/findxavior.

I’d like to know if the family continues to reside at the Trailer Park or are they staying elsewhere.

Other than Xavior’s father, have any other family members been seen or heard from publicly?

I am blown away by the lack of family getting out front in this and don’t understand their silence.

Not one word from Xavior’s mother. Not one! Why?

Things changed rapidly with regard to this. I have an eight year old (no cellphone obviously) but some kids in his class (third grade) have them. And they are active on many online games, apps, and devices that allow all kinds of messaging.
its common with so many split families. we got my ss a cell when he was 11 and going to middle school because he was in sports and we also live in a large city. this area is rural but still there are other risks in rural areas.

He would have had to turn the tablet in at the end of the school year. Students generally don’t get to keep them.
true, but my son has had the same one since march 2020, they havent collected them due to uncertainty for upcoming year. the district gave out hotspots too. but my friend in rural indiana told me that kids had to go to a wifi center if the had bad internet so it varies by state or even county.

I understand and could totally get behind this point if view if it didn't seem like LE were kind of sticking fast to the "last seen at 11AM" perspective. I may be wrong on that but it seems like that statement originated from LE and there hasn't wavered. The part about X having last been seen "with his/a bike" may be more suspect, but I haven't gotten the feeling that LE has shown any doubt about the 11AM sighting. (Despite their seeming unwillingness to provide more detail about that sighting.) I have said before that the lack if detail around the "last seen at 11AM" info keeps me up at night. It's not just the lack of detail that goes with that comment, it's also the fact that no one seems even remotely close to retracting or "softening" the statement, that troubles me. If that statement really did kind of just develop a life of its own due to some misunderstanding, I feel like someone would have adequate a comment by now that would have "dialed it back" to some degree. As always, MOO on that though.

Just jumping off your post...

I wonder if X had a certain "errand" he needed to do every morning (or consistently) for his mom...
perhaps pick up special meds/etc. from a close-by store?
He completed that task before he left?
And his "errand" was either caught on CCTV... or by a witness to whom X visited to complete the errand?

We can fill in the blank with hypothetical items needed by mom...
that X was expected to obtain for her?

This doesnt make a whole lotta sense...
but somehow I get a feeling that LE may not wish to explain this 11:00 a.m. siting...
perhaps it embarrases someone?
Or... perhaps it has illegal under- or over-tones?

Just throwing this out there...
Because I am flummoxed!

I’d like to know if the family continues to reside at the Trailer Park or are they staying elsewhere.

Other than Xavior’s father, have any other family members been seen or heard from publicly?

I am blown away by the lack of family getting out front in this and don’t understand their silence.

Not one word from Xavior’s mother. Not one! Why?

Great questions!

And I wonder if mom has a replacement care -giver since X's disappearance?

The best I can see infer from what I’ve read in the MSM articles posted here is that Xavior’s mom called Samantha the neighbor and told her Xavior had gone out to play and hadn’t come home.

Mom appears to be the source of the “last sighting” of him at 11ish, and that’s what she told Samantha.

Samantha then called police. She said she called in the afternoon, so if Xavior had been gone since 11:30 and she called as late as 4 pm, he would have only been missing around 4 hours.

Neighbors have said they heard a verbal argument between Xavior and his mom the evening before he was reported missing, but so far we know of no one who actually laid eyes on him after that except for Mom’s account.

Police have to go by her account until they know otherwise. Remember how all we got on Suzanne Morphew for a long time was “She went on a bike ride and didn’t return.” And she was also reported missing by a neighbor. And to this day none of us know who the last person to actually see her was, and when.

In summary, I feel pretty certain in my guess that his mom is the source of the 11 am sighting. But let’s say the argument the night before was as late as 10 pm…that means a minimum of 13-14 hours between when he was heard during the argument and when his mother contacted someone about him missing.

editing to add that I’m not accusing mom, I’m saying maybe she was mistaken about the time she saw him and he had actually left earlier in the day.

Last edited:
We need to be careful here as LE has not named a POI.

All family would be considered victims right now and per TOS here at WS we cannot sleuth family.

Just a friendly reminder so things don’t get shut down.

;);)

We need to be careful here as LE has not named a POI.

All family would be considered victims right now and per TOS here at WS we cannot sleuth family.

Just a friendly reminder so things don’t get shut down.

;);)
I tried to word my post so that it wasn’t accusatory and merely factual. The info I have came from MSM articles, which I found by clicking on links in this thread. I didn’t sleuth Mom beyond what was reported in the media. None of this came from rumors or FB.

Mom appears to be the source of the “last sighting” of him at 11ish, and that’s what she told Samantha.

sbm

But didn't neighbors also say that later the mom admitted that she hadn't seen him at all that morning? Surely LE would've updated the last sighting after getting that info if that "11 am sighting" was by her.

sbm

But didn't neighbors also say that later the mom admitted that she hadn't seen him at all that morning? Surely LE would've updated the last sighting after getting that info if that "11 am sighting" was by her.
I haven’t read that in MSM and I think the police would have said if he was seen later that day and where.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member