Found Deceased IA - Xavior Harrelson, 10, Montezuma, 27 May 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was posted May 27 however, I have no idea where the information came from (mother, father, neighbor...). MOO

Poweshiek County Emergency Management Agency | Facebook
This is very unusual of him to be gone for so long and without any contact.
That Facebook post shows a cellphone with Xavior’s selfie, the one used on the missing poster. I wonder if that’s Xavior’s cellphone which means he left the trailer without it…

Last edited:
I don’t think more media attention will help find Xavior. In my opinion, LE are conducting a murder investigation. They probably have a suspect or suspects, but that information hasn’t been made public. They are waiting for someone to talk, once that happens, they’ll know where to search. Then this poor little boy will be ‘brought home.’

Unfortunately, I think you are right, and the recent silence may mean they are gearing up for a big announcement, and it's not the one we want to hear.

A benefit concert will be held Tuesday, June 29 for missing 11-year-old Montezuma boy Xavior Harrelson.

Proceeds from the event, which will include a silent auction, food and drinks will go to the reward fund for information about Harrelson.

That fund has now reached $22,425.

[...]

Reward fund for missing Montezuma boy Xavior Harrelson increases | weareiowa.com

The concert is being held at the Poweshiek County Fairgrounds in Grinnell on Tuesday, June 29.

It will be held from 7 to 9 p.m. and will feature Iowa music artists Adam Whitehead and Hunter Mason. Everyone is encouraged to wear orange which is Xavior's favorite color.

[...]

ba2b0c58-856a-4b1f-8926-60478aef4667-medium16x9_poster_b4d83086613f4b9ab3fbe3dd26402ee6.png

Benefit concert to be held to raise money for reward fund for Xavior Harrelson

In this case, I almost feel like LE knows what happened or strongly suspects, and therefore they haven't conducted the investigation in the way we would typically see for a missing person. It just feels so much like nobody cares. I'm sure that's not the case, at least for LE, but with no pleas from any family member, no press conferences, it's just so disheartening.

JUN 22, 2021
Benefit concert planned for Xavior Harrelson reward fund (kcci.com)
A reward benefit concert to help locate Xavior Harrelson has been scheduled for June 29 at the Poweshiek County Fairgrounds in Grinnell, KCRG-TV reports.

[...]

Organizers said all the proceeds from the concert, which will include a silent auction, drinks and food, will go to the reward fund for information regarding Xavior’s disappearance.

[...]

The event runs from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. on June 29.

Iowa music artists Adam Whitehead and Hunter Mason are both set to perform live at the concert.

[...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member