Found Deceased IA - Xavior Harrelson, 10, Montezuma, 27 May 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first instinct is that this is all a bunch of BS. Someone knew the right names to say.

But for the judge to delay sentencing, well, that puts a whole different spin on it, for me.

Still, flabbergasted.

Exactly what I was thinking. Are they sure about who was fighting, or did they assume it was X and SH because they're the only two who live there? Was someone else involved in the fight that they didn't notice?
Perhaps it wasn’t Xavior and his Mom that were yelling at each other the night before he disappeared but neighbor reported the arguments between the two were very frequent.

Wow. They are telling it ALL.

Livestream on KWWL Facebook page or website.

Inconceivable of CBR's defense to insinuate that XE has been murdered by JL to strengthen their motion and request for a new trial!

One does not tell a tale of one adult woman allegedly abducted, drugged, and raped in a trap house-- and equate the tale (no credible evidence or charges) to a missing 11-year-old boy because it suits them. Shameful. :eek:

MOO

@Tealgrove IMO, it got uglier than we could've thought.

That's if any of this holds water, I'll be following this side of both cases up closely.
It has.
Inconceivable of CBR's defense to insinuate that XE has been murdered by JL to strengthen their motion and request for a new trial!

One does not tell a tale of one adult woman allegedly abducted, drugged, and raped in a trap house-- and equate the tale (no credible evidence or charges) to a missing 11-year-old boy because it suits them. Shameful. :eek:

MOO

I'm just sitting here watching and shaking my head.

I feel so badly for Molly's family having to sit through this. Unconscionable.

MOO

Rivera sentencing delayed as defense requests new trial, prosecution resists
The inmate, Arne Maki, said in November 2020, Gavin Jones – referred to “inmate 2” in previous court documents – confessed that he and another individual were involved in killing Tibbetts after seeing her bound and gagged in a “trap house” they were staying at. Maki and Jones were being held in Keokuk County Jail.

Four hours after the inmate’s interview on May 26, Lyndsey Voss came forward to present corroborating evidence that other individuals were involved in Tibbetts’ death, stating Jones told her that he had raped and killed Tibbetts."

Thanks to TL4S in the Mollie Tibbets thread for bringing this article forward.
(In reply to speculation that it was XH mom who was the one who came forward).

MOO
I can’t hardly believe it. I doubt that the loved ones of Xavior and all of the people who searched for him over the last few weeks were prepared to hear that he has a ‘killer’.

I can’t hardly believe it. I doubt that the loved ones of Xavior and all of the people who searched for him over the last few weeks were prepared to hear that he has a ‘killer’.

I noticed that as well. Did she let it slip? Has LE got proof of murder or is that her assessment of the situation? Yikes!

Wow. They are telling it ALL.

Livestream on KWWL Facebook page or website.

The FB link leads to this story:
Bahena Rivera sentencing delayed after twist in case, new motion connects to Xavior Harrelson

"... In a Supplemental Motion for New Trial, the defense argues that the man owning the trap house is connected to at least 10 other missing children from Poweshiek County or nearby counties, most recently the disappearance of Xavior Harrelson. ...
...The defense is claiming that the prosecution's failure to turn over reports involving trap houses and kidnappings is a due process violation. ..."

A failure to turn over information that may exonerate the defendant during the discovery process is at least comprehensible. Attorneys on both sides are officers of the court and are taking this new information as serious not frivolous, as is the judge. I wish one of our WS attorneys would weigh in on the probability.

I am totally shocked and I see many of you are also shocked. If XH's mother SH lived with Lowe back in 2018, then XH also lived with Lowe? At least it would seem XH would be acquainted with Lowe even if at that time XH lived somewhere else like with his father. This living arrangement and relationship between SH and Lowe does not seem to be disputed.

Rivera sentencing delayed as defense requests new trial, prosecution resists
The inmate, Arne Maki, said in November 2020, Gavin Jones – referred to “inmate 2” in previous court documents – confessed that he and another individual were involved in killing Tibbetts after seeing her bound and gagged in a “trap house” they were staying at. Maki and Jones were being held in Keokuk County Jail.

Four hours after the inmate’s interview on May 26, Lyndsey Voss came forward to present corroborating evidence that other individuals were involved in Tibbetts’ death, stating Jones told her that he had raped and killed Tibbetts."

Thanks to TL4S in the Mollie Tibbets thread for bringing this article forward.
(In reply to speculation that it was XH mom who was the one who came forward).
What?! I just barely understand all this... is the implication then that XH is missing because his mother SH has an enemy among these criminals? Does some criminal believe that SH ratted on them, something like that?

SBM
I am totally shocked and I see many of you are also shocked. If XH's mother SH lived with Lowe back in 2018, then XH also lived with Lowe? At least it would seem XH would be acquainted with Lowe even if at that time XH lived somewhere else like with his father. This living arrangement and relationship between SH and Lowe does not seem to be disputed.

I don't think it is disputed - <modsnip>- thank you for the link. Does anyone know when Lowe was arrested? Was it near when Xavior went missing?

The following was also making the SM rounds, glad it is now in MSM. Thank you for the link.

The article also states that JL may have been among last persons to have seen X.

Not that I think that Lowe had anything at all to do with Molly and I think it is a really desperate gambit to say so - I will say motions for a new trial are routine and proving that the state withheld relevant evidence would be grounds for that. But even in the article linked by @Mintyer it says that Lowe (or a 50-yo man) is linked to 10 missing children. Not to mention the jail house informant aspect - many states don't even allow this testimony absent corroboration because of how unreliable it is. I'm hoping the judge is just giving a thorough listen so no one can say on appeal that this wasn't considered. But then, after careful consideration, denies the motion.

ETA - I ask about the date of arrest because I wondered if this was like the Breasia situation where someone is arrested on other grounds/outstanding warrants while ducks are gotten in a row. On the other hand, it doesn't seem like LE has credible information about Xavior at the moment. Hoping I'm wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bahena Rivera sentencing delayed after twist in case, new motion connects to Xavior Harrelson

Thanks, Sandy, for this link.
The article also states that JL may have been among last persons to have seen X.

I agree with Scott Brown here that to make this allegation during an ongoing investigation of a missing child is inconceivable! I've not read the defense supplemental motion and don't know where the defense brings this allegation from but I hope it's not out in print. MOO

Xavior Harrelson mom, Sarah Harrelson talks about her missing son in hopes to spread awareness

Upload date: July 12, 2021

***** Only this YT video from host WS approved for discussion.****
Thank you for posting, and WS approval. Mom seems heartbroken. A few points, times in video are approximate:

9/10 minutes: Both mother and son suffer from CMT*. XH would get tired on long hikes like when they went mushroom hunting. He had back pain from overexertion.

17/18 minutes: Yes she does own a car and drive. But, her car is not running. (I am not sure, but it seemed to me that she meant the car was also not running back when XH went missing.) The car seen in the driveway belonged to neighbor SR.

25/27 minutes: They were already moving elsewhere due to changes in the mobile home park, unable to purchase, etc.

minutes in video unknown: Yes XH has two bikes and both bikes were left at home.

*information on CMT
Charcot–Marie–Tooth disease - Wikipedia

Whole post is JMO (what I thought I heard her say)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member