DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IDAHO Published January 4, 2023 3:36pm EST
Idaho murder suspect Bryan Kohberger wanted to be
Army Ranger, yearbook reveals

EXCLUSIVE – STROUDSBURG, Pa. – Idaho murder suspect Bryan Kohberger aspired to be an Army Ranger and is featured in his high school yearbook exercising in uniform, Fox News Digital has learned.

In the 2011 Pleasant Valley High School yearbook, the accused killer is pictured in a law enforcement class with other students mid-push-up....

1672874149737.png
1672874081720.png

Will he be allowed to read and write in his room/place? Will he be allowed to go out for fresh air and to exercise?
I guess I'm being snarly, but fresh air and exercise are considerations down the road. I don't see him being given any writing implements, unless perhaps crayons.

Additionally, his "room/place" is a jail cell in a prison (or county lock up).

Last edited:
WingsOverTx:
RBBM
Shouldn't he have had to pass a standardized test with similar logic/inference questions to be admitted to a PhD program? Such skills are tested on the GRE or were in my day. But I believe I read somewhere a GED is not a requirement for admission to his master's program.

DeSales University does not require GRE or other standardized test for grad school admission. For undergrad they may require SAT/ACT but for the co-terminal master's degree program, I do not know the facts. University's overall admission rate is overall 80%, so not particularly selective. For the Criminal Justice program, I've read that the rate of acceptance is even higher than that. Undergrad has been slightly more selective in the past, so when Bryan was accepted, perhaps it was more like 75%.

This information is not something I"d bet my life on, I got it from perusing niche.com and desales.edu

Criminal Justice is considered a professional program (like law or medicine or nursing). One group they want to attract are LEO's wanting to go into management, where work experience is more important. Application says no recommendations needed, though, so again, not the most selective uni in America. Still, he did apply, get in and complete coursework.

Idaho will probably pay them for the airtime. But you pretty much have to leave from the city you are already in, and so you use the aircraft already there.

Otherwise Idaho would have to fly an empty plane to PA to pick up, which is a waste of resources.

Well, it’s going to be a round trip, no matter where you start. But Pennsylvania may have better planes to choose from, since they’re a much larger state?

"New residents of Washington have 30 days to register and title their vehicle when they move to Washington. Residents can send in their paperwork by mail or visit their local licensing office in person to complete the forms to get their license plates."

JMO, he registered somewhere around the time he arrived in WA before the semester/a bit late. My plates for my new car took nearly two months to arrive.

Source
I‘m not buying the plate change coincidentally happening 5 days after he is alleged to have committed a quadruple homicide… then again, stranger things have happened.

The defense is hiring a crime scene expert? Wouldn't it be cheaper... to just ask Bryan what happened?

Just saying...

JMO
The defense's job is to poke holes in the prosecution's argument, even if they get a confession (but not a guilty plea) or some great alibi from BK. Chief reason to be interested is that that house is likely covered with unrelated DNA, even if they have BK's blood they can point out they found 100+ unique DNA samples including [x] number in the bedrooms or whatever, just to cast doubt. They will also have their own models, crime scene reproduction, exhibits etc

Lol. ^^^

If he's convicted, the harsh realities of life will thrust themselves upon him in prison.
He may spend the rest of his life evaluating his decisions; but at least he'll be alive.

Seriously, I wonder who is funding this new atty. for BK ?
Imo.

Has he gotten a new one after Ms Taylor? Because she's a Public Defender, which means the State of Idaho pays her salary.

IMO.

He is required to have two such attorneys if the DA asks for the death penalty, is my understanding of Idaho law. JMO.

Probably not, but regardless, it is an option for the parents and family to use, if possible. If it were my loved one, I would certainly consider this option as I would want to be physically near to them and provide emotional support, provided I believed in their innocence. So painful and gut wrenching.
Well, we don't know if this high profile case is even going to be held in Latah County (Moscow, ID). My guess is that there will be a change in venue request from BCK's defense team to Ada County (Boise, ID), which is 300 miles away, so Pullman, WA student housing would not be close by.

So what do you think the small talk is about on this ALL DAY adventure across the country between #BryanKohberger and law enforcement? I mean I'm assuming they haven't been silent for 11 hours or more.
The weather, did you do anything for NYE, did you make Santa's Naughty or Nice list, *raises hand* "I have to tinkle", and When is this darn flight going to be over??

No. A state crime. No out of state transfer if convicted. No other state would want to deal with an Idaho criminal. JMO
Why would other states not accept an Idaho convict? Jake Paterson who killed two and kidnapped a young girl in Wisconsin was transferred to New Mexico. States trade convicts if they feel there is an excess of danger to convict within their prison system.

Last edited:
Lol. ^^^

If he's convicted, the harsh realities of life will thrust themselves upon him in prison.
He may spend the rest of his life evaluating his decisions; but at least he'll be alive.

Seriously, I wonder who is funding this new atty. for BK ?
Imo.

Alive? So no death penalty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members