ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it really is crazy. I am part of a certain college football fanbase who is known to be a little crazy & track planes during coaching searches to figure out who is interviewing and who might be hired. There are so many and then others that are not public for tracking, too. o_O
well, gee. I guess I am curious now. I, too, am part of a frenetic fan base.... so which college team are you referring??

Did he change the car registration from PA to Washington after the murders? Sorry if it's been discussed and I missed it.
This might explain his eyes almost popping out of his head when his Dad mentions they are going to PA and not just for Thai food! PA plates may have been on LE radar as opposed to Washington plates.

I don't understand the statements. It seams obvious there is blood everywhere. Does clean crime scene refer to BK's DNA?
Cross contamination between rooms - cross contamination of what.

IMO did he leave evidence or not. It's not a food or pharma lab... cross contamination seems like it would be a disadvantage to investigators.
Likely the blood for one. I'm not saying this is how it went down, I'm just giving an example. Just say X&E were targeted first for instance, that's two sets of blood right away within that room initially. Say BK (if it indeed was him) injured himself in the attack then that's potentially three types. He moves upstairs and likley blood is trailed that way either from the knife or on him (X&Es and potentially his). K&M are attacked next and that's two more additional blood types added into the situation. He then has to leave the house potentially leaving more blood back down the stairs and out his exit. That would leave a mix of 5 separate blood types/DNA now contained within that crime scene. And if he didn't injure himself then it would still likely be a mix of 4 separate blood types on each floor.

Accused killer Bryan Kohberger’s defense team has hired a veteran Washington state crime scene reconstruction expert.

Forensic expert Matthew Noedel, owner and operator of Noedel Scientific, and his team spent five hours inside the home on 1122 King Street, Moscow, where four University of Idaho students were brutally stabbed on Nov. 13.

Accused killer Bryan Kohberger’s defense team has hired a veteran Washington state crime scene reconstruction expert.

Forensic expert Matthew Noedel, owner and operator of Noedel Scientific, and his team spent five hours inside the home on 1122 King Street, Moscow, where four University of Idaho students were brutally stabbed on Nov. 13.

[…]

The Post confirmed with Moscow Police Kohberger’s legal team, including his state-appointed defense attorney Anne Taylor, was at the home Tuesday.

Noedel was seen going in and out of the home wearing white gloves and surgical foot covers over his shoes.

According to his website, Noedel’s specialities include crime scene reconstruction, bloodstain pattern analysis and shooting reconstruction.

[…]

Over the years, Noedel has been called as a defense expert witness to numerous shocking cases, including the trial of Christopher Kruse, who was charged with the 2015 murder of his wife Janette Pigman-Kruse in Worthington, Ohio.

Noedel offered a second opinion on firearm and crime scene analysis on the Kruse case and jury ended up acquitting him after 12 hours of deliberation.

Noedel also was used as an expert speaking in a Fox investigation into rapper Tupac Shakur’s death.

The defense is hiring a crime scene expert? Wouldn't it be cheaper... to just ask Bryan what happened?

Just saying...

JMO

Does anyone know why Pennsylvania would be transporting him and not Idaho? It can't be cheap to transport and you would think the state that wants the inmate would have to come get them.
Idaho will probably pay them for the airtime. But you pretty much have to leave from the city you are already in, and so you use the aircraft already there.

Otherwise Idaho would have to fly an empty plane to PA to pick up, which is a waste of resources.

Very good explanation! Thank you!
You mentioned 'allegedly' in relation to non-recording lines. Can 'allegedly' be applied to the room where the attorney will meet her client, too? How the privacy could be secured? When BK will be allowed to write his notes and read, for example documents brought by his lawyer? How it works?
I honestly don't know how it works but something tells me that if you have any interest in this (or type of) meeting, it'd be best to be a fly on the wall, because no contents of that meeting will be known to anyone not in the room due to attorney-client priveledge.

Also from that article (not sure if posted on threads yet as I'm behind) it sounds confirmed BK did follow 2 of the victims on Instagram (BBM):

"Authorities have not publicly disclosed a motive in the murders, and its unclear how Kohberger knew the victims — although he had previously followed at least 2 of them on Instagram, a police source tells PEOPLE.

"We're operating on the assumption that at least one of the victims knew the person or persons responsible," says the police source. "But nothing is really off the table. We don't want to rule anything out until we know for sure."
The article was posted, and I replied with a question about the instagram quote. I have not seen that anyone responded. Was this just more bad reporting like the confusion about him exposing himself at the PA jail (NOT!) ?? Had other posters heard that before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Owlsorflowers