ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
new poster this maybe has been addressed.

Question...do we know when Bryan and dad left WA? Is it possible a neighbor suggested looking at Kohberger's car and police were watching it almost from the beginning? Could that be the DNA match? Check the car, send the DNA in and while waiting for results, they headed to PA. Maybe why police weren't releasing anything
IIRC they left Dec 11, or the 13th

Idk, In a plane that doesn’t need to stop twice for refuels. They had to lockdown the airport while he took a Pee there the first time. It’s Much safer for everyone involved to have a direct flight to Idaho no?
Private planes don't use the terminal. There is always a private jet center. Restrooms, office, sometimes a car leasing desk, snacks, and a lobby. They never land at airport terminals that airlines use.

new poster this maybe has been addressed.

Question...do we know when Bryan and dad left WA? Is it possible a neighbor suggested looking at Kohberger's car and police were watching it almost from the beginning? Could that be the DNA match? Check the car, send the DNA in and while waiting for results, they headed to PA. Maybe why police weren't releasing anything
In the footage from when they got pulled over they talked about the Pullman shooting happened that morning. That was December 15th so they likely left WA the 14th?

Could be wrong.

MOO

I was wondering if maybe one or both of the BAU agents on this case are actually on the plane. It would be interesting to observe him in person for that length of time.

Where I am you sometimes have to renew your driver's license on your birthday. Cars whole different animal. Cars need to be taken in for emissions testing every 1 to 3 years depending on the year of the car.
I think it all depends on not only what state you live in, but also which city. I found that out after seeing your post and wondering why I haven't had one in a long time and my car is a 2015. I remember getting them frequently-ish before I moved here. Goog'ed for it and apparently there are only 2 areas in my state that require it. One that makes sense to me as it's large, the other makes no sense as it's small.

Appears they don't do them in WA state.

After 38 years, Washington will stop giving emissions tests to vehicles as of January 1, 2020.

Idk, In a plane that doesn’t need to stop twice for refuels. They had to lockdown the airport while he took a Pee there the first time. It’s Much safer for everyone involved to have a direct flight to Idaho no?
They used a plane that was available. They are getting the transport done in a day, that is mission accomplished. Leasing a jet at four times the cost is not really an option.

Anyone have an opinion on how tonight will work? Will he just be housed at the jail tonight or will he end up in court and the PCA gets released? Do you think the court is working overtime or has everyone gone home?

My guess is le is talking over him and giving him the “silent treatment”

Or listening very carefully to him because according to his Miranda rights:

"....anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law...."

The full Miranda rights are:

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you? With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me?"

Do you see a private attorney taking this case for publicity?
No, it is so much work for so little money. I don't know about Idaho specifically but most states have a CAP on the attorneys fees you can get for any case if you are appointed by the state. It is so low many appointed attorneys end up at the cap halfway through the case so they are essentially working for free.

If there is a local Idaho attorney that is qualified and willing to work at the appointed rates, think a young-gun trying to make a name for herself, then maybe. Or if his parents have some money or assets to put up to help pay for it. But it's so much work for so little pay I don't see anyone out-of-state trying to come in.

Don't you often have to renew registration on your birthday? BK's birthday is November 21.

Not in every state, not NV. He didn't just renew anyway. He had PA plate when stopped in August for the seatbelt violation. When pulled over in Dec he had Washington plates.

Right. Meaning that his plates likely expired in November (when his birthday is) and he had to renew before December.
I have never heard renewing your vehicles registration on your Bday in my life, a drivers license renewal yes but not an automobile registration.... The date of registration is the same date as when the car was purchased.

What am I missing here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member