ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks like one of that type who isn't overly tall, but is angular and very strong. I've got a son who's the same type. Six feet, two hundred pounds, with the strength of an ox and the stamina of a mule. But not imposing, by any means.
That description is very imposing, and I would a hazard a guess his physical attributes are very imposing in person.

Motive? Doubtful. That would be more likely in a circumstantial case. But if this is indeed a DNA case, they aren't likely to develop a motive narrative in the PCA. They'll save that for the showmanship of trial. They'll probably develop at least some of the timeline in the PCA -- I think we'll definitely hear a lot more about the travels of the Elantra.

There's usually a strategy in crafting charging documents -- they'll try to include enough info to satisfy a judge that there's probable cause, without revealing more of their hand than they're ready to show.
im no expert but if they don’t provide a motive doesn't that leave the door open for a good defense attorney?

Lol. ^^^

If he's convicted, the harsh realities of life will thrust themselves upon him in prison.
He may spend the rest of his life evaluating his decisions; but at least he'll be alive.

Seriously, I wonder who is funding this new atty. for BK ?
Imo.
His attorney right now is a public defender. Normally they are paid by the county in which they serve.

Last edited by a moderator:
new poster this maybe has been addressed.

Question...do we know when Bryan and dad left WA? Is it possible a neighbor suggested looking at Kohberger's car and police were watching it almost from the beginning? Could that be the DNA match? Check the car, send the DNA in and while waiting for results, they headed to PA. Maybe why police weren't releasing anything

Welcome to Websleuths!

Great first post, I must say. It is entirely possible that his car had been turned in to authorities, complete with PA license plates, and perhaps some concerned person even noticed the plate change (although I am still confused how he could actually have already gotten his WA plates - it usually takes a week or two to get them, so maybe).

Yes it's possible that he hit several of the boxes that profilers wanted to tick off and that they collected DNA from his car door. They could have had the genetic genealogy thing going at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Owlsorflowers