ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You obviously weren't here for all of the dog posts, were you? The dog posts went on for weeks. This has only been one day and I actually find the posts interesting.
Lol I still stand by all those dog posts. The information about the dog matters…

Different strokes for different folks, I say.

I was thinking how strange it is that BK had no social media accts. Then I thought maybe he had an acct but used a different name. I wonder if he had an online persona that he used to chat or friend the victims, kind of like a catfish but for the purposes of getting to know them better.
We already know BK had a Reddit account, as this is where he posted the survey, but that’s kind of iffy on being social media.

I wouldn’t be surprised if BK also had a 4Chan account or an anonymous twitter account.

Definitely interesting none have been found by the media or anyone in the public.

It sounds like he was retained by the defense. The defense are allowed to review all of the evidence collected by the state, including bringing in their own experts. They got "lucky" (I guess? from the lawyer's perspective?) that he was arrested before the crime scene was cleared so they have the opportunity to look at everything themselves. Maybe the state missed something that could aid in his defense? At least that's their hope.
I would also think that the crime scene has become at least a little compromised. Lots of people there, boxed up personal effect to give back to families. I would think that some of this might play to the defense.

I have never heard renewing your vehicles registration on your Bday in my life, a drivers license renewal yes but not an automobile registration.... The date of registration is the same date as when the car was purchased.

What am I missing here?
Georgia renews on your birthday; the first year is pro-rated then you are billed annually.

Last edited:
Interesting.
At this point, I have to take all MSM with a grain of salt. A previous NYPost article went on about the "Blood drips" outside of the house as if it were fact, and I don't recall those being confirmed as blood by LE.

I just want the facts.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member