ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moscow suspect Bryan Kohberger changed title of Hyundai Elantra five days after murders​

I noticed that the Washington State University, graduate residency information students are required to support all residency documentation within 30 days of the beginning of classes. If he was changing the car registration in November for residency purposes, he was very late and missed his deadline.

This is what I have been mulling over since day one before he, Bryan, was deemed the suspect. Why them-(the victims)? I have so many theories and at the end of the day, primarily because of a lack of evidence that may shed further light on a motive or connection, have no clue. Did these pretty girls slight him, mock him if they had a run-in with him in some venue, public or not? Is he just a born-again serial killer who targeted them? Is there in fact, which has been alluded to, a connection between the killer and one or more of the victims? So many questions regarding motive and connection, or lack thereof, to these 4 victims. I think the probable cause affidavit may possibly, probably, and hopefully, shed more light on this. In the meantime, I am of the mindset that he, as the FBI profiler said in a video posted above by another websleuther, saw these girls as vibrant pretty, and so on and was jealous of everything he could not be nor have. (my words and interpretation). Right now, given his interest and studies and history of pursuing criminology, I am voting for "he is just a cold-blooded killer and targeted them" for whatever lame reason. Someone, some, were going to be his victim at some point in time. He is a killer, for whatever reason, if indeed he is convicted.
Bolded seems logical. There is no "reason" to break into a home and kill 4 innocent people who were sleeping.NONE The killers motive is irrelevant because it makes no sense. The victims did nothing but be vibrant, young people -their whole lives ahead of them. No relationship, the only connection they had was a fantasy or preoccupation or target , in the killers head. MOO

That makes sense but he did not do that within the established protocol time limits set by Washington state in order to avoid a hefty fine.

What Does The Law Say? New residents to Washington State have 30 days from the time of their arrival to register their vehicle properly. Failure to do so is an infraction subject to a fine of $529 (RCW 46.16A. 030(4)).

But does a student have to register his vehicle in Washington if he’s only there for his studies, with no intention of remaining a Washington resident?

I wonder if FlightRadar keeps stats on flight tracking numbers, this has got to be up there in the last year or so. 18,000 people tracking on that site. I'm on there all the time and it rarely gets about 3,000 or so except if there's a plane crash or plane drawing a fun pattern. Unusual interest for sure

That's what I thought might be the case. The LE from Indiana had some purpose. Following too close warning would be a typical excuse for an investigative stop. Also, the camera got a good picture and then nothing.

I also wonder if the FBI wanted to check to be sure they had the correct vehicle.
bbm
Esp. the bolded, imo.

Wanted to check the plates and see if they'd been changed prior to a sale (?), or transfer to a different family member ?
Thinking out loud.

Is it illegal to pull people over on the highway for false pretenses? I don't know the law in Indiana but I would guess maybe LE did not expect this law enforcement" source " to go blabbing about it - if it turns out to be an issue - looks like its the blabber's fault. It also looks bad that LE cannot get their story straight between the Indiana LE and FBI. Too many conflicting stories about the stops. They need to just button it up. Just IMO
If he was tailgating, that’s an offense that he can be pulled over for. I assume watching & waiting for him to perform an offense is on par with him potentially being followed by LE to get something with his DNA. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth