ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tailgating, which is hostile, probably glaring. MOO
Yes !
Had that happen once at night years ago driving back home from a dinner theater outing with some friends.
Scary as heck.

I have to wonder if BK was easily triggered, and what did his family think about it ?
Having to be 'polite' on this flight and in the courtroom days to come, this may be stressful on his brain.
Just saying.

Thank you for finding this, I have believed from the get-go that the traffic stops in Indiana were orchestrated and for a purpose, not random at all.
me too. I know enough LE and have heard their stories that I assumed this was all for a 'sneak and peek' but not so sneaky

There are ways for him to do it. Dennis Rader did it (with help from Dr. Ramsland). Jesperson did it (maybe not from death row - but I don't think there's a constitutional reason why people who have drawn life without parole are allowed to do it, but death row inmates are not).

Oprah put a death row inmate's book on her book club list:

I’m sorry but ewww. I couldn’t think less of Oprah for that. Anyway, I am so curious about why a 28 year old or anyone for that matter would wake up one day with an idea that it would be good to go out and kill innocent people.

I saw BTK on television, maybe being interviewed by Police? I don’t remember. And I saw a serial killer in Texas on death row back in the 80’s and what struck me so hard was both said that once they picked out a victim, they were obsessed until they had murdered them. For sure, that told me they were demon possessed. They said there was nothing the victim could have ever done to change the fact that they were the next victim.

I keep thinking that in relation to these four kids. I do believe BK knew these were the four he wanted to kill. But why not the survivors?

View attachment 392559

Idaho murders: FBI directed Indiana police to pull over Bryan Kohberger, seeking video images of his hands​

That's what I thought might be the case. The LE from Indiana had some purpose. Following too close warning would be a typical excuse for an investigative stop. Also, the camera got a good picture and then nothing.

I also wonder if the FBI wanted to check to be sure they had the correct vehicle.

Speaking of the car…what has happened to it? Is it being transported back to Idaho for their forensic team to go over it or does FBI have it.
Yeah, I’d imagine they’d want to get it to Idaho, at least to the Boise crime lab.

If this forum was like the legal process, no one would read it. Today I submitted a document that stated "Defendant denies the allegations in this paragraph of the Complaint" 137 times. That's it, that was the whole document. It took like 15 meetings to get there.

Plane tracking is absolutely thrilling compared to day to day legal work, I promise! :cool:
I can understand how coming to WS is refreshing after a day of legal work.
My sister entered law school when her youngest was in Kindergarten. He husband is a Dr. and came home early to help the kids with homework. When my sister got home, she visited with the family for a while and started studying. When her husband would enter the office, she’d place the trash novel she was reading behind a law book. If WS existed in those days, she’d say that she was doing research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth