ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't realize the drips weren‘t confirmed as blood. Did anyone make reasonable guesses to what they could be, if not blood?
It was not confirmed by LE what it was (the red 'substance' that had run down the side of the house). It could have been blood, that was the first assumption by a lot of people, and there were photos of LE taking photos of it. but others thought it could have been a heating oil leak (heating oil & diesel oil are dyed red). JMOO

I've been wondering if part of the reason this air travel has seemed so slow, besides the fact that it HAS been slow, is that once you get past the middle states, the states out here are quite large and take FOREVER to get across, whether you are flying or driving. I have friends from the East Coast that talk about driving/flying/taking the train and go through different states all in one afternoon - I can drive for HOURS and just barely make it across my state.

So maybe it has seemed long also to those on the East Coast or Southeast where the distances might seem closer together?

I live in Colorado, my daughter goes to school in Montana, the drive is unbearably long! But flying takes a while too, because you have to get to Denver to get a direct flight to Montana, and for some of us even Denver is a few hours away.

I find it odd they would put officers in danger like that. They wouldn’t have known if he had a gun and would shoot and run. Look at how many precautions they took with the arrest!
I AGREE! I posted a day or two ago that there is NO WAY they would stop a suspected mass murderer with only one agent and no backup.

Plea deals are offered not asked for. He will not be offered a plea deal as there is no reason too. The State has the victims bodies. No co-defendant , no missing large sum of money or valuables ,No mystery on what happened. He has zero to offer . The State has the death penalty for a reason,people like bk are the reason.
I have never been a huge supporter of the death penalty but there are some crimes so cruel, so heinous, that there is no other appropriate punishment, IMO.
This is one of those cases.

They want proof. I can't blame them a bit. I think they are still trying to process this whole thing. It hasn't even been a week since it all started for them. I'm afraid they are in for a big heartbreak.
bolding mine.
Oh, neither do I.

From everything I've read here and in msm, Bryan was loved and cared for.
An intact and concerned family.
If convicted, he basically slapped all of them in the face in the worst possible way !
What a way to repay them for their loyalty to him.
Nauseating.
Nothing else compares to being accused of what he's been charged with; in ID.
This isn't like lying about poor grades or dropping out of a college that maybe the parents paid for , or some other action of much lesser consequences.
Shame on him !
M00.

I didn't realize the drips weren‘t confirmed as blood. Did anyone make reasonable guesses to what they could be, if not blood?
IIRC, LE made no mention of them at all. No one reported any samples being taken of them, nothing. Either they are and it is obvious they are from the house's interior so no samples needed (really what would they prove?) or they are not and no one cares. My only point is that they were not, to my knowledge, confirmed as blood by LE, yet the NYPost article claimed they were as if it were a proven thing. If it was, someone point me that direction. I'll still take any MSM at this point with a grain of salt, though. ;)

So much media at the airport waiting…
Nice to own a food truck for the
As a student, would he be considered a resident? Many students go to school out if state and maintain their permanent residence.
ETA: Wouldn’t the 30 days begin once he did that?
Car could be in parents name. If so, it's their car from PA. I have been through this many times, generally it is lower cost for the student to be insured on parents insurance and not a separate policy. Even if he is a WA resident, it depends on who owns the car.

His registration in PA expired November 10 (was due), and for residency proof so as to qualify for in-state tuition at WSU - my speculation.
I agree on PA reg, but it is generally not easy to qualify for in-state tuition. WSU states you have to live there for 12 months before starting college to qualify. IMO he was trying to throw LE off his track

WSU language on in state tuition:

You may be eligible to use the Residency Affidavit if:
  • You moved to Washington for purposes other than higher education AND
  • Have lived in Washington 12 months before starting college.

At this point, I have to take all MSM with a grain of salt. A previous NYPost article went on about the "Blood drips" outside of the house as if it were fact, and I don't recall those being confirmed as blood by LE.

I just want the facts.....
Fox falsely reported about something else today so I agree with you on taking all MSM with a grain of salt. Kind of like what chief Fry said early on, only listen to our press releases to get the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth