Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a direct flight. JMO.
The cost of transporting him on one of the JPATS 737s as a single prisoner is exponentially higher than on a smaller aircraft, and IMO doesn’t make sense. I want to see the AA and PCA as much as anyone, but who cares if it takes a full day? This guy’s gonna be locked up for the rest of his life. He has nothing but time.
MOO.

Question about the PCA…

I’m really looking forward to reading it, but fear BK’s defense attorney will request that it be sealed.

Isn’t it in her client’s best interest to seal it? Why wouldn’t she choose to do so?

There are no direct flights to Idaho...unless you are just hopping over to places a couple of hours away. It takes me all day sometimes to get to anywhere past Chicago and that's two different flights alone. And I have been stuck many places overnight against my will... Southwest has always been crappy.

The last thing those officers wanted to do was have to empty a terminal just to walk him to the next flight.

I know Pullman is not Boise, but I have flown into Boise twice before, one direct from mid-Atlantic and one with layover I think in MN. Anyway, I find it hard to believe there wasn't a more direct or easier way to do this. JMO.

Maybe it’s just a way to have more time with him (maybe he would get tired and say something, or even to just observe him in a different environment than jail?)

Idk, I am just humbled by the vast knowledge on this site!
I don't think it has anything to do with time. The state of PA owns the PC-12 which more practical for in state short trips with a lot of passengers. Also much less costly to operate.

No offense to vegetarians or vegans but wouldn't peanut butter sandwiches and baby carrots be acceptable?

An extreme vegan might exclude fungi, I suppose (so no yeasted bread). But most vegans simply don't eat animals, so yeast is okay.

But we are dealing with BCK here. So who knows. Peanut butter and apples then.

Every state is different. In Florida, your registration expires on your birthday regardless as to when purchased. If for example you purchase a car 2 months in advance of your birthday you could get a tag for 12 plus two months with the two months prorated fee added on to the cost. If corporate owned it is different.
Goes by last name in Indiana.

The cost of transporting him on one of the JPATS 737s as a single prisoner is exponentially higher than on a smaller aircraft,

Snipped for focus. Since we can't always tell tone online, please believe I'm not being snarky when I ask this. How do you know? I would think a smaller aircraft with all the landing and take-offs would cost more in the end, not to mention longer flight time. MOO.

Remember, this is a single engine propellor plane. A private jet generally travels faster and higher than airlines. The PC-12 is at 20000 ft and 230 knots. A private jet would be double both those numbers.
I'd imagine it would be a fairly noisy flight? FEDs possibly wearing ear protection, so much for small talk.

Maybe it’s just a way to have more time with him (maybe he would get tired and say something, or even to just observe him in a different environment than jail?)

Idk, I am just humbled by the vast knowledge on this site!
Yeah, what they used to call "sweating 'em"... back in the gumshoe days : }

I have never heard renewing your vehicles registration on your Bday in my life, a drivers license renewal yes but not an automobile registration.... The date of registration is the same date as when the car was purchased.

What am I missing here?
Florida is birthday. Indiana is by last name (ie Anderson is approximately Jan 15th and Zellman Would be close to 12/31). Every state is different

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member