ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In case anyone missed my post earlier tonight, Indiana LE denies knowing anything about Brian and the car when the stops were made. We need to quit giving "sources" credit.

Would not a Trooper be wearing his official Trooper hat while patrolling and especially stopping a vehicle, in an unmarked, black, vehicle? Just curious. I don't see them w/o their hats on, when on-duty, here.

Indiana Troopers Get Patrol Vehicles.

News Nation's Ashley Bancroft mentioned in the video posted earlier that in PA jail BK got P&J sandwiches, rice and beans and potatoes. Sounds pretty no-frills ordinary to me.

But what kind of bread did they use for the sandwiches? Did they have to go out of their way to find vegan bread?

And pay a lot more for it because it's way more expensive than ordinary jailhouse bread?

While I do believe prison should not be a vacation, I will advocate for prisoners dietary restrictions. He doesn’t need to be getting seared cauliflower, but he should also not be forced to eat meat. At this point, he is still a suspect, and should be able to continue his vegan diet. I am not vegan, but I have had interest in it. One thing I learned that was that when people ate meat, and that animal had been killed in a slaughter way, the energy from the dead animal was absorbed in the person. I learned this from a vegan who previously had eaten meat and had mental health issues. I wonder if Bryan had switched to vegan for this reason.
If he switched diets due to mental health issues then his predicament now is not a very good endorsement for veganism MOO

**Breaking**

Fox News now reporting that the ISP traffic stops were directed by the FBI, in order to get pictures of BK's hands.

I am off to find the link.

FoxNews Reporter Michael Ruiz:

And another link:

First time seeing the copcam from their first pull over by ISP. No wonder the FBI requested a 2nd stop. This officer didn't capture much of Bryan's hands. At one point in this video, he has his right hand placed out of sight somewhere behind his centre console, perhaps.

I just love the way the investigators are working this case by creating those worry lines between the perps' eyes. Capturing the fugitive went according to their well laid plans. Let's hope their wisdom continues.

It’s called a Whisper Stop. Feds ask locals to find an infraction to stop someone. Crossed center line, speeding, follow to close, failure to use signal changing lanes, etc. So there is ultimately a violation to stop them. Sort of a gray area but not technically illegal since they do find an infraction. Maybe Indiana state/locals just didn’t want to admit to participating. MOO

Source: Spouse is a Federal Agent and told me about Whisper Stops, but he is not directly involved with this case.
Thank You. That is great information!

I thought I heard Brian Entin say that the jail is going to try to accommodate BK's vegan diet. Can anyone else confirm?

If so, that makes me livid.
Why?

Meals for prisoners come from a source (local restaurant, in house kitchen). It's not like he's being catered a proper vegan meal in my opinion. They probably just give him more veggies and spuds rather than a piece of meat. JMO

Would not a Trooper be wearing his official Trooper hat while patrolling and especially stopping a vehicle, in an unmarked, black, vehicle? Just curious. I don't see them w/o their hats on, when on-duty, here.

I really don't know how to respond. You are questioning their hats?

Good point. I don't think I've ever seen a trooper step out of their patrol car without putting on a hat. However it's not required for giving a citation.

To verify whether a ticket is valid if a trooper is not wearing his or her hat, we asked Corrine Geller of Virginia State Police and Rob Snyder of Maryland State Police.
“The hat has no bearing on the validity of the ticket. It’s our department’s policy that a trooper must be wearing a hat when out of the building or making an arrest," Geller said. "But there’s nothing in state code that he must be wearing his hat when issuing a citation.”
"Absolutely a ticket is valid as long as a trooper is acting within the parameters of his job, that is absolutely a valid ticket," Snyder said. "Never heard that question before--I can imagine there’s been urban legends passed around from time to time."

Okay just a little clarification on my jail food post.

I can understand accommodating jail food because of religious or allergy reasons. I'm fine with that. Those are necessities.

But if your food choices are not such a necessity but a choice, then I don't think the jail is obligated to go out of their way to accommodate you.

Last edited:
Injuries are not evidence of a crime!
Sure they are suspicious, but they are not evidence of a crime. Especially a six week old injury. I've never heard of a traffic stop to check for injuries as evidence of a crime. I've heard of officers investigating someone for a crime based on injuries, but they are generally not evidence.
The whole set up doesn't make sense to me, "Hey can you pull this guy over and see if he has an injuries on his hands. That will tell us if he murdered these kids".
Respectfully, we can agree to disagree.

Injuries on or near the right wrist and/or hand of this particular man could be evidence.

I think the knife slipped & he got mangled. The deep red inch plus mark on the outside of his wrist raises questions for me.

I think the FBI probably had more than one reason to ask for the stops.

Injuries are evidence in most violent crimes whether on the perp or the victim. I don't know how you can refute that.

As I said, we can agree to disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member