ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 51

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a previous poster pointed out they are called whisper stops and per Whren they are legal and evidence is admissible (presuming there was a traffic infraction)
Here is a good read regarding them, can ignore the NC case specifics:
Shhhh! Whisper Stops and U.S. v. Bowman

I'm not anti LE in any way but between whisper stops (if in fact FBI guided), using public genealogy data and already getting close to violating gag order, I'm starting to feel a touch of unease about the steps being taken in this case.

ALL IMHO

I don't think a vegan diet in prison will have good long-term results. Its doubtful he would get adequate protein. For vegans to get enough protein they need to eat a larger quantity of food than a diet with meat, eggs, and dairy (as those provide a higher level of protein in a smaller portion). I doubt he will be getting huge tempeh stir fries each night.

Using this calculator, putting in his age, gender, height, weight, and activity level (I chose "low active" - figuring he can do pushups in his cell), and it says he needs 65 grams of protein per day.

peanut butter and wheat germ

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just jumping off this from a vegan cookbook I received as a holiday gift a few years ago, but if he demands stuff like cashew "cheese" (quotes from the cookbook, not mine), this might get a lot more expensive than meat.
He can't demand those kinda of foods. Accommodations are only required to be "reasonable". Vegan means vegetarian without any animal products. This means no milk, no eggs etc. Prison food $ucks. Vegan prison food will $uck even more than regular prison/jail food.
There is a youtube channel which specializes in prison food. There is this "loaf" made out of gross stuff. (kitchen scraps) This same loaf is available in vegan.

These are direct quotes from two LE agencies. I think these are more reliable than "sources". There was no covert operation with the FBI or anyone else.

The state police added: "At the time of this stop, there was no information available on a suspect for the crime in Idaho, to include identifying information or any specific information related to the license plate state or number of the white Hyundai Elantra which was being reported in the media to have been seen in or around where the crime occurred."

The Hancock County Sheriff's Office said it stopped Kohberger just nine minutes before the Indiana State Police. The father and son were pulled over at that time for speeding, according to LaBar. The sheriff's department also said there was no information at the time on the suspect in the Idaho crimes or specific information on the white Hyundai Elantra.

Ok. Bumping this up one more time. Then I'm going to bed. Goodnight, everyone.

He did say that. I also heard him say that there was a local restaurant that had vegan meals where they could get meals for him.

Thank you.

And I can't help thinking about all the people in jails across this country who have been served up a bologna sandwich tonight and have no choice but to eat it or else go hungry, and this guy demands and apparently gets...vegan.

I’m not seeing any marks on his hands or arms. I think the images from the body cam footage are just distorted. I could be wrong though—its happened before lol
The murders were on Nov 13, he drove to PA in mid-December. The suspect wouldn't have any visible cuts unless it was a deep cut. He was most likely wearing gloves, but maybe he got nicked with the knife during a struggle? Maybe his skin is under the nails of one of the victims from a scratch rather than a cut? Smaller cuts would be completely healed a month later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState