ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im trying to get myself in DM’s head.
You are home earlier than your roommates after a night of drinking. You hear sounds, whispers, dog barking, the third time you open your door you see someone with their face covered, he just walks past you to leave… You are frightened by his presence but your immediate thought isn’t, he’s just killed my 4 roommates, your immediate thought is perhaps, college kids fooling around, partying etc. I mean it’s INSANE in hindsight but she didn’t say she saw him covered in blood and she didn’t see any bodies… i don’t know.
But xana was found outside her bedroom….and she was on the same floor. I know not to judge and I’m sure she was terrified and there is no written indication she saw xana.

She also may have been under the influence and not everything was quite registering and then passed out?! That's the only thing that would make sense to me.
I wonder if she was doubting her own perception of reality and wondered if it was a figment of her imagination or a dream. MOO
I wonder who received the door dash order? It sounds like X may have gone out to get the order, came back to her room and found E stabbed with BK in the room. BK told her "it's okay, I'm going to help you" and then killed her.
I don't think so. She got the order at 4 am and was still on TikTok as of 4:12 am. The dog barking and whimpering is heard 5 minutes later (4:17).

It doesn’t add up with what we were told in the beginning. That the surviving room Mates slept through it (clearly at least one of them didn’t) and that the next day at 12pm they received a 911 call reporting a unconscious person.

Why wouldn’t she ring the police? I don’t understand it at all. Wouldn’t she call kaylee or maddie to tell them she’s just seen a random stranger in a mask in their house? What is going on

I wonder if that’s why they mention there being multiple interviews with the roommates and ‘originally stated’… MOO

I'm guessing he'll claim the sheath had been stolen from him, or he lost it, prior to the killings. "The sheath may have been there, with my DNA still on it, but I was not there."
He’ll also have to explain away the car on video driving past the house numerous times that night, the cell phone pings, an eye witness who might remember his eyes and bushy eyebrows and testify that it was him, etc. etc. etc. He’s not getting off imo.

This kind of killing is more indicative of a spree killing than a serial killing. Interestingly this kind of explosive killing comes more toward the END of a killer's history. I'm sure this guy has left a trail of killings going back many years. This is just the beginning of this man's resume.

I have so many thoughts and questions

He saw the roommate and didn’t attack her??

So roommate DID hear noises - wow

Roommate didn’t call 911 for so long after this happened — curious about this (though no blaming of course— I’m sure she was terrified)

so KG was awake? Was X awake??

This is overwhelming. Didn’t expect this
Did he really see her you think? Or was in some kind of murder fog? Idk

I don't know, by the way it reads in the affidavit and BCK driving around that early morning, it kinda sounds like he was trolling the area for a place, ANY PLACE, to break into and commit murder. Maybe this is what LE meant by the house being targeted?
Or getting the courage up to go to 1122... Since his cellphone records indicate he had been there 12 other times previously....

Wow I’m shook reading this.

I’m curious where he initially saw/became obsessed with someone in that house. I think now that LE saying this was targeted might be because they had the footage of his car driving by multiple times that morning, his phone near their house 12 times and from day one, had info from DM that he walked right past her and didn’t kill her!

While I am of course absolutely thrilled her life was saved, I am so confused as to why a murderer who just killed four people would leave a victim who witnessed them? This doesn’t make sense.

No can judge the house mate. It is well known the fight/flight/freeze response. By the time it sunk in she would have been terrified and likely panicked and froze. She will live with this for the rest of her life, she doesn't need criticising. It wasn't her fault.
Her experience is eerily reminiscent to one of the Ted Bundy survivors in the Chi Omega Tallahassee sorority house, Nita Neary, who likewise saw Bundy walk out of the house after the killings. The police sketch from her description looked a lot like Bundy and was used in evidence at this trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove