ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very confused. Did he exit from the sliding doors in the kitchen? Looking at the virtual tour of the house, if DM saw him walking TOWARDS her he would have been walking towards her door from the kitchen. How is it not possible he didn't see her? He would have been looking straight at her door. Can someone explain?

ETA: Nvm, read it wrong!
"The male walked past D.M. as she stood in a "frozenshock phase." The male walked towards the back stding glass door. D.M. locked herself in her"

The strangest thing to me is he was seen by her and still came back. Why would he come back knowing she could have possibly called the cops unless he was convinced she thought he was just a friend or random person at the house. Weird stuff. I wonder if there was more to the conversation that was left out of the PCA and he threated her or something. Who knows.

I hate that I can’t stop thinking of this but I agree. He killed Maddie. Kaylee may have been the one saying there’s someone here. Maybe playing with the dog is actually her getting up to check on Maddie. He pulls her into Maddie’s room and kills her. Then he gets xana. Then Ethan. He left because of the scream maybe. But man it’s quick.

In any other case I would think there was a driver and a killer. Driver dropped killer off and the killer had more time than if we just look at the car (with all the turning around etc…). But who on earth would it have been-new to the area and can’t form relationships easily. Hope they are looking at who responded to his survey to see if one of the ex cons in the Reddit sub thread he posted on lives somewhere on the route he drove that night. Frightening. Still.
I hate even typing these words but here goes.

M & K we’re found in the same twin bed. They’re besties. K was visiting (maybe her furniture was moved out). I truly think he killed them both in their sleep while in the twin bed in M’s room. That would be fast. I suspect he came down to be seen by Xana or Ethan and the rest is history. But I do suspect M and X were the targets.

Just a point about the door dash… it is possible that XK went from the sliding doors around the front of the house to collect then
I'm very confused. Did he exit from the sliding doors in the kitchen? Looking at the virtual tour of the house, if DM saw him walking TOWARDS her he would have been walking towards her door from the kitchen. How is it not possible he didn't see her? He would have been looking straight at her door. Can someone explain?

He was walking past her door…

Just for the record, detectives determined that it took Ted Bundy less that 15 minutes to murder four women at FSU/Chi Omega in a similar setting as that of Idaho.... with horrifying sexual assault added in (ironically, at approximately 3 am). He was seen several blocks away (Jeffries street) at 3:15.

Link for reference:

I guess the only saving grace here is that Bryan didn't decide to try again (as Bundy did...at 4:30 am).

The affidavit didn't say anything about his DNA ending up on Xena or Ethan's bodies - but if they were awake and tried to fight back wouldn't some be recoverable? Or fibres from clothing he was wearing (of course the clothes would have to be recovered).
Not necessarily.
Defensive wounds only quite possible.
Ethan was as tall as him, far as I remember so I wonder how exactly that went down or if Ethan had actually been asleep when he was attacked?

I have never been to the KOA type campgrounds were your park your RV overnight or longer. But I believe there are showers etc at these places. Could he have found someplace like that to clean up ? Stopped at grocer for soap bleach etc?
I've stayed at about 30 KOAs since last June...in fact, I'm staying at one now. All have bathhouses. Some KOAs require a pass to enter the campgrounds overnight...but most I've been to do not. Some of the bathhouses use locks in order to be accessed and you only get the combo upon check in. This is also true for non KOA campgrounds. This is why I've never allowed my teenage daughter to go to the bathhouse alone after dark.

The strangest thing to me is he was seen by her and still came back. Why would he come back knowing she could have possibly called the cops unless he was convinced she thought he was just a friend or random person at the house. Weird stuff. I wonder if there was more to the conversation that was left out of the PCA and he threated her or something. Who knows.

we don’t know he saw her and I’m willing to guess he didn’t based on fact she’s alive.

Trying to keep up with every page here but I had a meeting for the last hour so sorry if someone else already posited this.

I have a feeling BK has stalked and/or been a Peeping Tom before. What makes me say this is, according to the PCA where he was already around the King Rd house late at night at the end of August, and knowing he was attending school elsewhere last school year and so likely just moved to Pullman, WA this August/summer, he sure seemed to start stalking people very quickly upon moving to this new area. To me, that screams that this is just something he does, wherever he goes and wherever he lives, and he needed a new target/victim. No proof of this yet, just my theory.

Exactly. A person could be stabbed to death in a matter of seconds. This could easily have been done in 5 minutes and out the door, especially if it had been rehearsed in his mind. The thing that gets me is how did he know who was in what room? Nothing says that he knew, but it seems like he went straight for the victims. He apparently walked right by DM's room and never even looked in there.
I think he stalked the house (https://coi.isc.idaho.gov/docs/case...it - Exhibit A - Statement of Brett Payne.pdf) and it was easy to learn who had which room by how the house lit up at night. It is easy to look up past listings on the house and learn a bit about the floor plan if he needed that extra information.

It was possibly exciting for him to put all these pieces together along with their social media. Ugh, hate typing that.
moo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members