ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Recalling how Maddie called out and got in some guy’s face at the food truck, it’s plausible that if he did meet her at her workplace and he exhibited the same creepy behavior as noted occurring in that bar in PA, toward her or X, she may have responded to him in a no nonsense way that set him on her trail. IMO
When did he start giving all 100’s on students papers? Just days before or after the massacre?
I would seriously doubt it. Guys like this are usually intimidated by women who actually stand up to their bullying, so I'd say if that had happened it would be more likely that it lessened the likelihood of him later attacking her than increased.

Moscow, ID has had murders (3 multiple homicides before this one, IIRC), suicides, at least one murder-suicide, and a death still under investigation, while WSU had a student take other students hostage (with a gun) in December. I hope these are used as an opportunity to help students actually BE safer, not just feel safer.

Agree 90%. But for precision I believe that event attributed to WSU (and mentioned in traffic stop I think by younger Kohberger as I think a distraction to get his father off of dangerously rambling to cop about them, and onto something unrelated) , was off campus and not a student. A 35(?) ish year old combat vet, who was not a student, with mental health issues, got into a dispute, made a threat to housemates, barricaded himself, let off a few rounds without hitting anyone and was shot dead by police. And that this did not take place on the campus but simply near it.

We should also bear in mind that idaho overall is very low homicide rate, and that number is actually much lower if you exclude Native American administered lands which have a very high elevated rate. (Not because that polaron has inherent violet tendencies, but just correlated to poverty there)

As far as suicide that happens a lot more in colleges than we realize. A lot, a whole lot, is misclassified as accidental.

Recalling how Maddie called out and got in some guy’s face at the food truck, it’s plausible that if he did meet her at her workplace and he exhibited the same creepy behavior as noted occurring in that bar in PA, toward her or X, she may have responded to him in a no nonsense way that set him on her trail. IMO
When did he start giving all 100’s on students papers? Just days before or after the massacre?

After, IIRC.

The strangest thing to me is he was seen by her and still came back. Why would he come back knowing she could have possibly called the cops unless he was convinced she thought he was just a friend or random person at the house. Weird stuff. I wonder if there was more to the conversation that was left out of the PCA and he threated her or something. Who knows.
Only thing I can think of would be that maybe he didn't actually see her, she just saw him.

But he walked right past her.
The male walked past D.M. as she stood in a "frozenshock phase." The male walked towards the back sliding glass door.
We don’t know what the lighting situation was whether she was out in hall or still within room and therefore in shadows possibly. It’s unknown yes but I’m willing to guess he wouldn’t have willingly left a potential witness. He was there to kill and kill he did, so if he saw her he would’ve killed her. I’m certain.

So IMO, if Doordash came at 4am- he attacked Xana or Ethan first, then went upstairs. Maybe it was one of them crying to the other "I will help you' if they were whispering about escaping because they knew he'd come back to the 2nd floor. It's even possible he attacked only one of them, then killed on the 3rd floor and returned to kill the last person before he left. This is sickening and so sad.
I also think like someone else mentioned, the murderer was in a state of euphoria or distraction as he walked by dylan.
Maybe wondering where he left the sheath.
It's possible Dylan didn't see the blood if it was dark and he was wearing black. Our minds will shut down when frightened or in shock because we don't want to believe what we are seeing.
She saw him go out the back door so she probably didn't want to attempt to climb out a window. She also didn't even know if there was someone else with him. Hell at this point maybe there WAS someone else with him.
She didn't want to call 911 for fear of being heard (or if an accomplice was still in house!)
I think self preservation is what kicked in. She will no doubt deal with a ton of accusations and survivor guilt. I remember weeks ago people on tik tok showing her posts that night/morning and arguing about the time zone.
I think if she had been able to think straight she'd realized she could text 911 but ultimately just wanted to live thru the night and stayed locked in her room until day where someone else could discover the bodies hoping it was all a nightmare and hoping no one was killed
Just my thoughts.
I kind of feel like the crying and the "I will help you" was the sinister end.

Here's an illustration from the Daily Mail that might make it a bit easier to discern the timeline.

View attachment 392867

Is anyone else delving into the details provided for movements/ON-OFF of cellphone and car as provided in PCA?

When PCA says phone was in Johnson, ID from 5:32 to 5:36 pm right before being turned off for 3 hours, do they mean Johnson, WA?

I agree, kaylee was in her room with her dog & somethings made her go to maddies room, where she mets the perp, this would also account for the dog barking as his owner has left him in the room. All JMO
IMO, what bothers me the most,is the fact that it sounds like the roommates were awake when this occurred. I thought the roommates were asleep, but it sounds like Xana was awake to answer the door for her food delivery. Not that it makes things any better, I was just under the assumption that they were in a deep sleep and that they did not suffer, now I am not so sure. How absolutely terrifying. With the whimpering and voices heard, I am inclined to believe that the roommates were TERRORIZED before they were killed.

This whole Door Dash delivery is making my head spin. Clearly X was awake during the murders. Explains defensive wounds. E we don’t know. I’m thinking he def killed K and M first. Came back down and found X either in the kitchen or living room area and she retreated to her room. This is just terrible. I’m so glad they caught this .
So not everyone was asleep when attacked, as was previously stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl