ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m so grateful that PA license plates aren’t required for the front side of the vehicle, and they are for WA and ID. It seems that was key to tying BK’s car to the crime via video evidence.

I don't see a tower on this particular map. I would think there would be one on campus however. The site says only FCC towers available. I had tried upload a screenshot from my computer, but WS is being real slow right now!
I looked at the cell tower map, then overplayed in with map of Moscow area and, to me, it still appears that there is a tower right on campus or slightly north. But full disclosure I am having a helluva fight with my phone right now and nothing seems to be loading in a timely fashion, and for all I know I'm looking at Moscow, Russia.

Not only "how is that possible", but why was that information included in the PCA?

Since Murphy’s breed is hypoallergenic, does that also mean that he doesn’t shed though, or do hypoallergenic dogs still shed? Sorry if it seems like a dumb question, I am not familiar with all that the “hypoallergenic” label for dogs entails… from what I understand from friends who have them, they don’t shed. Either way though, even if there’s no physical evidence connected to Murphy, I’d be willing to bet BK’s car is chock full of physical evidence that would be far more useful in proving his guilt. That’s my hope anyway.
IMO, I think there's a good possibility they will find DNA from the victim's at his apartment or his university office.

After multiple readings of the PCA, I’m operating under the assumption that BK did not see DM.

For those wondering about the lack of an earlier 911 call, I had a conversation about this case with an actual 21 year old college kid (who has been following it on TikTok). And she gave me some great insight from a perspective I had not considered. The college kid I spoke to said that she would have absolutely locked the door and hid quietly in her room … not making a sound and not calling 911 for fear of making noise and alerting the perpetrator to her whereabouts.

The PCA just states that DM saw BK head towards the door, but does not indicate that she actually saw him leave … for all DM knew, BK could have been lurking in the house listening for noises.

And the thing is … today’s generation of college undergrads have grown up with school shooter drills. They have been conditioned to hide in darkened classrooms with blinds pulled. Conditioned to barricade themselves in closets and cubbies. And, as they got older, conditioned to silence their cellphones during lockdowns to avoid alerting an intruder. And when are they supposed to come out? When an authorized person gives them an all clear … and who gives the all clear to a terrified college student hiding in her room?

I think there’s a strong possibility that DM stayed in her room, scared to make a peep, for hours … eventually fell asleep and then woke up on her own, or was woken up by the other surviving roommate.

Also, hopefully they will find some of the victim's DNA at his house or in his university office! IMO there is a very good chance of that happening.

I wonder if he took something from the crime scene. Not something personal that would relate directly to one of the deceased but something that might have been visible in any of the videos the girls posted but is no longer there.

I wonder when BK moved to Pullman? He had to have almost immediately fixated on the house/occupant(s). I don’t know how far in advance someone would move when they go to college (I got my degree strictly through adult ed courses), but WSU started 8/22 and he was pulled over near the house the night BEFORE class even started, 8/21. Since he’s not from the area to know about the house’s reputation, I am assuming that the target would have been one or more of the residents and not the house itself. So not only did he have to have time to fixate on someone, but he also had to have time to find out where she/they lived, before class even started. IMO.
Yes, I was wondering the same thing. Do we know if he was living at this parents' home before he moved to Pullman? Wonder if he ever lived on his own before. JMO.

After multiple readings of the PCA, I’m operating under the assumption that BK did not see DM.

For those wondering about the lack of an earlier 911 call, I had a conversation about this case with an actual 21 year old college kid (who has been following it on TikTok). And she gave me some great insight from a perspective I had not considered. The college kid I spoke to said that she would have absolutely locked the door and hid quietly in her room … not making a sound and not calling 911 for fear of making noise and alerting the perpetrator to her whereabouts.

The PCA just states that DM saw BK head towards the door, but does not indicate that she actually saw him leave … for all DM knew, BK could have been lurking in the house listening for noises.

And the thing is … today’s generation of college undergrads have grown up with school shooter drills. They have been conditioned to hide in darkened classrooms with blinds pulled. Conditioned to barricade themselves in closets and cubbies. And, as they got older, conditioned to silence their cellphones during lockdowns to avoid alerting an intruder. And when are they supposed to come out? When an authorized person gives them an all clear … and who gives the all clear to a terrified college student hiding in her room?

I think there’s a strong possibility that DM stayed in her room, scared to make a peep, for hours … eventually fell asleep and then woke up on her own, or was woken up by the other surviving roommate.

I looked at the cell tower map, then overplayed in with map of Moscow area and, to me, it still appears that there is a tower right on campus or slightly north. But full disclosure I am having a helluva fight with my phone right now and nothing seems to be loading in a timely fashion, and for all I know I'm looking at Moscow, Russia.

Here they all are on a Google map

His car did need a clean after that long trip. Everyone was posting about how dirty it was.

I clean my car with gloves on - nitrile gloves. And I throw my garbage out at 4AM, not in my neighbors garbage, but I do have neighbors that have thrown their small trash bags in my receptable if it is out by the curb. JMO
This is a rural area garbage cans are not close by, he had to walk over to someone else's property.

His car did look really dirty outside but putting garbage in neighbor trash is s sign of trying to hide something.

Remember Fotis Dulos driving down Farmington Ave in Hartford CT, stopping at different cans and pinging all the way down the road on the cell towers and caught on camera. LE got that garbage and his wife Jennifer's Blood/DNA was found in the contents... we will see what they find.

Maybe I'm reading map wrong but it appears there is a tower smack dab in middle of University of Idaho campus, which is where King house was.
Screenshot Capture - 2023-01-05 - 21-13-23.png
The University is just south of Highway 8 (West of US 95) It doesn't mean that a tower isn't there.

However, I looked at the same site for cell towers in my area and it shows that I have 4914 near me, so I feel that it is fairly accurate and is not leaving too many off...(They only have FCC towers)

I see this perspective but in actual school shootings there are always kids calling 911. In the recent Texas shooting, children were calling 911 begging the police to come help. So I don't think it's fair to generalize to say young people don't understand to call 911 in an emergency.

The records for the 8458 Phone show the 8458 Phone utilizing cellular resources that provide coverage to the area of I 122 King Road on at least twelve occasions prior to November 13,2022. All of these occasions, except for one, occurred in the late evening and early moming hours of their respective days.
Reading between the lines. I don't know where these cell towers are, but based on an FCC Map there are only like 6 cell tower locations in Moscow. (Looks like sites put numerous carrier towers in one location)

So was he trolling the general vicinity looking for potential victims and not just 1122 King?

Looks like the tower that services King Rd is on the WA state line and the tower that services where he was stopped is just north of Hwy 8.

They're eventually gonna need to get GPS data if it is available.
That’s a good question…
Possibly?
Or, MM, KG &/or XK (whomever was/were his target(s) were out and about, in and around Moscow, either alone or with friends, partying, etc., and he was stalking them… I would assume that would result in his phone pinging off multiple cell towers in Moscow.

I’m not saying BK is ugly or anything, he is attractive in a way, but I really doubt he could have pulled any of them girls. I don’t think they would look twice. Completely different vibes and everything imo
This! 100 times over. Opposites do attract but this is not even on that level at all. Dude was just on the prowl to kill and that house happened to be the easy target. A lot of girls, pretty girls, and clearly he did enough drive bys to figure out patterns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop