ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm along these lines too. I feel he had interactions with them at the restaurant and for some reason became obsessed with either X, M, or probably both.
Perhaps but also maybe not...?

I’d sure like to see that interior Albertsons security footage the hours after the murder. Wonder how he looked? Any wounds? What does a murderer buy at the grocery store after their horrific crime? Sheesh this guy

If he had injuries maybe he chose to buy bandages or disinfectant at the grocery store rather than a drug store since drug stores might have more CCTV cameras.

Of course, but I don’t think he was mentally ill or highly intelligent.

A former university professor of Bryan Kohberger said the accused killer was “one of my best students, ever” — and that the then-master’s candidate was one of only two students she has recommended to a Ph.D. program.

Michelle Bolger, 33, an associate professor at DeSales University in Pennsylvania, told the Daily Mail that Kohberger, who was arrested in the murders of four University of Idaho students, was a “great writer” and “brilliant student.”

“In my 10 years of teaching, I’ve only recommended two students to a Ph.D. program and he was one of them. He was one of my best students, ever.

Source

Now, there are book smarts and street smarts. And even intelligent people can do idiotic things.

Okay, I understand what you're saying. And I also say that there were rookie mistakes that he didn't make that make me think this was at least a--sort-of planned crime?

All I've been trying to say is that he didn't just wake up that night and commit these crimes harum-scarum.

There was a level of planning that went into it. Otherwise we would have, hypothetically, witnesses who saw him staggering home that night drenched in blood.

BUT THERE WERE!!! There were at least 4 witnesses AT THE SCENE OF THE CRIME!!! He had to kill 3 of them and passed right by the 4th. And then his car was plastered all over cameras all over he area!!! His phone pinged all over the neighborhood so much so that they were able to determine what streets he used to get to and from the murders! They even picked up his license plate number!

He may have planned a couple of things but he also didn't take into account a plethora of things that led to his arrest. Dude was an complete IDIOT! LE had him pegged early on and followed him as they gathered evidence as to lead to no shadow of a doubt who the killer was.

Alot of planning went into it. He was spotted 12 times near the house. He drove 9 miles in the middle of the night, he wore black and a mask and he carried his knife. He was able to get in and out without being stopped. He studied crime for years and the psychology of crime.

It was a very much planned out crime in my opinion.

Cathy Russon
@cathyrusson

·
Affidavit:

Police traced the cell records to determine if Kohberger stalked the victims ahead of time. At least TWELVE occasions prior to Nov 13 his phone was in the area of the home. "All of these occasions, except for one, occurred in the late evening and early morning hours.
Planning. Not to be confused for careful planning ;)

I apologize if this has been asked or mentioned in the past, the thread is moving so quickly. But do you all think that he went to this house prior to June of 2022? Or do you think he possibly ever went inside while stalking the residence all those months?
IMO, it’s possible-Remember locks being fixed previously.

I think they listed MM, KG, XK and EC in this order in the PCA and at todays hearing because BK killed MM first (lost the knife sheath after opening it), then KG, at this point the dog is barking and DM think KG is playing with the dog, then XK (maybe she was heading to the bathroom or the shared area and saw BK and she is the one who said « there is someone here ») and then EC.
This is exactly what I think as well. If the target wasn’t the house in general, I think it’s very likely it was MM. SG mentioned that their wounds were different, but we don’t actually know anything about MM’s injuries and if they were more gruesome.

Last edited:
Which is why I was like where is this 2nd floor stuff coming from regarding the surviving girls.
I agree, the LE also
Alot of planning went into it. He was spotted 12 times near the house. He drove 9 miles in the middle of the night, he wore black and a mask and he carried his knife. He was able to get in and out without being stopped. He studied crime for years and the psychology of crime.

It was a very much planned out crime in my opinion.
i agree I believe it was planned as well. I am wondering if he had intentions to only commit the crime against the women or one of the women on the 3rd floor. The affidavit stated that roommate D.M heard what they thought was K say “there is someone here”. Maybe X was the one that said it to E, BK heard it as well and realized there were 2 others awake ( not realizing D.M was awake and hearing the same thing). BK then went in the X and E room, committed the crime against E and that is why D.M heard someone crying (as stated in affidavit and I’m speculating it was x after E was no long alive) By the time BK reached the sliding glass door and saw D.M frozen, he realized his plan was botched, he was exhausted from committing the crimes against X and E which might not have been planned and thought it would be too much to handle committing the crime against one, possibly 2 more individuals, ( he was unsure if D.M had a guest in their room).

Was 21 August the same night that the police visited for a noise complaint and the door was answered by Kaylee in her gorgeous dress, with her (?drunk) friend? There's a post of all the roommates dressed up on Maddie's instagram around that time, as if they're going out or having a party that night...

He wasn’t driving by the house in June.
LE got phone records going back to June because that’s when he opened the account with AT&T.

View attachment 393008

A former university professor of Bryan Kohberger said the accused killer was “one of my best students, ever” — and that the then-master’s candidate was one of only two students she has recommended to a Ph.D. program.

Michelle Bolger, 33, an associate professor at DeSales University in Pennsylvania, told the Daily Mail that Kohberger, who was arrested in the murders of four University of Idaho students, was a “great writer” and “brilliant student.”

“In my 10 years of teaching, I’ve only recommended two students to a Ph.D. program and he was one of them. He was one of my best students, ever.

Source

Now, there are book smarts and street smarts. And even intelligent people can do idiotic things.
That last sentence, perfect. And simply because he killed four people does NOT make him criminally insane. JMOO.

I’m sure this has been said, but I’m super curious when he went back to class- was it immediately the next day? The next week?

I’m guessing a lot of his classes the week of Nov. 16-19 were canceled because of PHD faculty being at the national Criminology conference (American Society of Criminology) in Atlanta. So did he have the week to “cool off” before attending classes again?

Source: asc41.org
If his classes were cancelled the following week, maybe this is why he selected this date to commit the murders?

Like I said before, it's like a general planning for a beach invasion and forgetting about planning for how many boats and ships he's going to need.

This was anything but careful planning. The aimless driving, 3 point turns, driving into a dead end area and driving back and forth in front of the murder house....in a neighborhood that doesn't get that much vehicle traffic at that point during the day. Not to mention using your car in the first place with all the cameras. That is not moving with a purpose. That's sloppy. It was the LE mentioning that it was a sloppy crime scene that made me feel it was not a prior soldier as many on here claimed.

Forget everything else. Just the actions of the vehicle movement alone shows me this was POOR planning.
Maybe the 12 other visits to the house was him trying to make it seem like he was a regular in the area or had a friend nearby so enough ppl would maybe see his car then discount it as one they've seen before in the neighborhood and not be suspicious.

IMO, was there another reason he was in that particular neighborhood previous to the murders?
I don’t know….you tell me. All evidence speaks to stalker at this point. Unless you know something different jmo of course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
USE