ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like the trial will bring clarity and the details we do not have will fill in soon enough. Very good that they have the suspected killer in custody. I did take pause with the report that he asked arresting officers if they had arrested anyone else.
IMO agreed. I still have this persistent feeling that there is an “OMG fact” that we don’t know yet that is going to tie everything up possibly.

Two scenarios come to mind for him bolting out of there.

1) Maybe BK went in there ready to be disciplined. Things quickly got undisciplined. A millisecond moment of clarity told him he’d likely had made mistakes, and before making more mistakes it was time to go.

Or the more likely one…

2) He thought D heard the entire thing, from the very first minute, and had already called the police on him. Hence his speeding away from the scene.

Maybe a combo of the two?

Showing up the next morning and seeing no police activity probably broke his brain.

That's just the PHD. But what about all the academic work he did to receive his BA and then Masters? That is what his professor was commenting on.
That is the work his professor was commenting on. He didn't even finish his Master's thesis, yet he was still granted the degree and recommended for a PhD program. Mind-boggling, imo.

If you've never been a survivor of a mass killing....all your assumptions of what she should of done are meaningless.

People need to lay the F off DM. The amount of crap JD, the roomates, even siblings have had to deal with is sickening. There's nothing this girl could have said or done that would have stopped what happened, and there's nothing she can do or say now that will make people happy.
Man, I silenced a few calls from a friend in the early morning hours of the night five years ago only to find out the next day she had been calling because her sister died and to this day I feel guilty for not answering. I can only imagine how JD must feel. DM too. She will probably always second guess her response and/or wonder what if even though the outcome would’ve ultimately been the same IMO. Not to mention survivors guilt.

MOO-

Personally, I think BK has been within eyeshot of “the deep end” for several years- for some reason the move to WA pushed him off. Whether he moved there with an intent to kill or not, maybe it was only a matter of time…

His *alleged* comments at the Seven Sisters Brewery in PA included asking females “where they lived.” Possibly just me, but any casual flirting immediately becomes creepy if that particular question comes up. Why would he need that info? Just saying… JMO

**I realize we have no idea if he actually said those exact words or it was inferred by the brewery manager, but IMO not out of the realm of possibility given other details about his personality reported in MSM**

included asking females Women

I wonder if BK has his defense all planned out as well.

Maybe investigators will have some leverage and he will be offered a plea deal, although BK may not care about the idea of being put to death. Now that he knows his DNA linked him to the murders he must know he doesn't have a chance.

We know that his mother has publicly written her views about the Death Penalty and BK seems to have a bond with his family.

Israel Keyes made a deal with police that he would reveal information about his crimes and the information would be kept from the public if he confessed.

I would think BK, like IK, would not want his family knowing the details about the unimaginable things he did.

Although he could be like Israel Keyes and BTK and won't be able to resist talking about and re-living the murders.

He reportedly told his PA attorney that 'this would be a long process," so maybe his plan is to fight until the end.
RBBM
I tend to agree, I have wondered if he had his defence planned out.

Since when do GEICO signs count as cell towers? There is nothing techy about this sign except the lights.
And if the towers cover well, then it makes it harder to pin point the location the of the person accessing them.
View attachment 393077View attachment 393078
Could very well be on it, when was image from? Buildings and billboards are very typical locations for antennas, especially 5g. 5G can be the size of a bread loaf.

All I will say is that I work in communications and have for 20+ years. These maps are used continually for evaluating the possibility of connecting devices.

Because of requirements of 5G, there are multiple ones in dense areas many hidden on building signs. Even stadiums have multiple 5G antennas they are everywhere.

Here is a picture of a billboard with tons of 5G... not in Moscow. They often hide them sandwiched inside where they can't even be seen.

1672991342876.png

Attachments

• 1672991259027.png
    1672991259027.png
    190.2 KB · Views: 18
That's just the PHD. But what about all the academic work he did to receive his BA and then Masters? That is what his professor was commenting on.

I hear you. He doesn’t appear to have published any of that either. He does appear to have received the masters degree which would be a culmination of course work, tests, perhaps service, and academic work. But if it was truly meritorious, he would have had a chance to co-publish with his professors.

It looks like they awarded him the degree based on some online classes. The professor who is claiming he was one of the best students also taught him in an online class.

Either way, I’m not sure if this is helpful in constructing a profile or if it gives insight into the crime under discussion. I only bring it up because I think he has learned to manipulate people in certain ways, and is likely to do so in the future.

Some might be tempted to see this as a type of fall from grace or into madness of an accomplished criminologist. That’s a big stretch. It appears more likely he was obsessed with killing and so he studied it and then he took action to do it himself. He was building his CV along those lines. But he has not added anything of substance to the field and probably never will.

The last two nights I have posted that we had very little evidence to go on and therefore should not be jumping to conclusions. I think the PCA today gave us a LOT of evidence. Yes, there are conclusions, tests, etc. that will be challenged and may prove to be incorrect. But I now think we have a great deal of damning evidence of BK's guilt. Whether he was stalking one of the girls is ultimately irrelevant. I think he was but it really doesn't matter.

The only possibility I can see of him not being guilty is if this is some brilliant setup of LE to make them look stupid by fabricating/forcing a lot of evidence that makes it look like him and then he turns out to have a rock-solid alibi.

No, I don't actually think that is the situation. I think he is guilty as hell and the motive, while intriguing, is really not that important.

One thing I do find interesting is that several of the "rumors" posted here and elsewhere that were mostly deleted turned out to be correct. There was a rumor for example that the knife sheath was left behind. It was.

When our family member was heinously murdered... a great detective told us about motives, " killers don't think like you or I would. Their minds are cross-wired. You will never really know / understand the motives of a killer. They will kill for a pair of sneakers, or kill for no reason at all. It is the killing, of and in-itself, that they kill for." A really wise old detective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx