ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
THREAD HAS NOW REOPENED!
Please please PLEASE for the sanity of the WS staff, do all you can to make your posts in accordance with the very intentional WS TOS!

THANK YOU from the folks behind the screen…..

"The man accused of murdering four University of Idaho students in November had thoroughly cleaned the interior and exterior of his car and was also seen wearing surgical gloves multiple times before being apprehended.
In one instance prior to Kohberger's arrest, authorities observed him leaving his family home around 4 a.m. and putting trash bags in the neighbors' garbage bins, according to the source. At that point, agents recovered garbage from the Kohberger family's trash bins and what was observed being placed into the neighbors' bins"

"The man accused of murdering four University of Idaho students in November had thoroughly cleaned the interior and exterior of his car and was also seen wearing surgical gloves multiple times before being apprehended.
In one instance prior to Kohberger's arrest, authorities observed him leaving his family home around 4 a.m. and putting trash bags in the neighbors' garbage bins, according to the source. At that point, agents recovered garbage from the Kohberger family's trash bins and what was observed being placed into the neighbors' bins"

This will all be added to the prosecution’s files of evidence to speak about at trial.

I had been waiting for the thread to open to post this!

They can easily get his DNA from his apartment, or his parents house, and now that he's arrested, I'm sure they took his DNA. But I worry that he may have wiped away any DNA from the victims.

Been waiting to post. As far as the doordash arriving close in time to BK....what if X ordered it and it took so long to arrive they went to bed. And the dasher left in doorstep. Maybe BK brought the order in or the roommates, or friends they called over, did the next morning. So maybe BK watched it get dropped off and nobody came to door and lights were off so he entered. Or he didn't even see it get dropped off. But this is MOO and in reply to comment in last thread where someone was contemplating how brazen he was as X must have still been awake with lights on since she just got the doordash. Maybe she didn't get it and was asleep. Maybe they ordered it at like 2.45am and gave up waiting. I have had some super long DD deliveries. Especially if tough to get a driver to pick up (middle of the night).

The photo of the burger bag by the kitchen sink seems an odd placement of the bag. Maybe just dropped there in a non thinking hurry by BK or by the roommates and friends the next day. Guessing the next day people as they called 911.

Maybe X and E were in bed with lights off and X was on her phone (tiktok) waiting for order but E was trying to sleep so lights were off. Guessing, still though, that X never went to door for the order and it was brought in the next day as the friends (roommates called) arrived.

Last edited:
Been waiting to post. As far as the doordash arriving close in time to BK....what if X ordered it and it took so long to arrive they went to bed. And the dasher left in doorstep. Maybe BK brought the order in or the roommates, or friends they called over, did the next morning. So maybe BK watched it get dropped off and nobody came to door and lights were off so he entered. Or he didn't even see it get dropped off. But this is MOO and in reply to comment in last thread where someone was contemplating how brazen he was as X must have still been awake with lights on since she just got the doordash. Maybe she didn't get it and was asleep. Maybe they ordered it at like 2.45am and gave up waiting. I have had some super long DD deliveries. Especially if tough to get a driver to pick up (middle of the night).
LE did talk to the DD driver. He delivered it to her. It’s in the Affadavit

Knowing the car could be cleaned of victim dna, why wouldn’t they stop him at this point -arrest him- and then impound the car so nothing in ir on it would be disturbed?

I came across this last night, I hadn't seen it before. It is a walk thru video map of the layout of thehouse. It was done a month ago before the probable cause afffidavit was released (so there is some guessing about who was in what bedroom.) But I thought it might be helpful for some who are just joining to get another visual take on the layout of the house and how the rooms were arranged.
I HOPE HOPE HOPE I didn't do this wrong!!!

1673020722467.png

Last edited:
I just want to say how horrifying I felt the PCA was- no it wasn’t graphic, but to imagine the confusion and the sounds is one of the most chilling things I’ve ever read.
The possible “dog play” upstairs, the whimpers, thuds, and “there’s someone here”

DM is so lucky to be alive, and that fact probably hurts her every moment due to survivors guilt.

I’ve seen a few people in the last 2 days reference Maddie as his target, am I missing something?

A lot is being made about the girl who didn't (allegedly) call the police until something like 8 hours later...but it got me to thinking about another case I seen years ago. Maybe someone else will know what I'm talking about and remember the names...

Anyways...some guy working a 2nd or 3rd shift job came home late one night to find his wife had been murdered. And instead of calling the police, he set down and just watched tv for a few hours and called them later that morning.

Police get there and are obviously skeptical of his story. But to make a long story short...he was actually telling the truth. Someone had broken in and killed the woman. Husband went into shock upon finding her and just couldnt face the reality until a few hours later.

It could be something similar.

I have much catching up to do, but popping in here to shout out KUDOS to the Moscow PD and Idaho State police. The affidavit is a masterpiece of documenting a homicide investigation.
I second that! For all of the people who questioned the ability of the Moscow PD to adequately investigate these murders, and the decision to place an investigator who had only been on the force a couple of years, in charge of it, I would say it seems that the chief knew what he was doing. They put egos aside, called in ISP and the FBI, and all apparently worked seamlessly together to get this killer off the streets, and build a case that will keep him off. Bravo!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member