ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering now if some of the 12 trips to the area of the house was to deliver or pick up drugs. LE would know this from reviewing text messages, but from the facts we've been given thus far, not sure if it can be ruled out.

Hello everyone.
I have been reading WS forums for a while but only this extraordinary crime made me to register. This is my first post. Please, excuse my poor english.

Congratulations to LE for getting a suspect arrested. I am sure it brings some relief to victims families. PCA is devastating to read but it left me no doubt that BK is guilty. Maybe we will never know his motive, sick minds are hard to understand.

I don't know much about US judicial procedure. If there is a trial, how long will it take to begin?
I cannot keep up with the speed of this threads. But I learn a lot from many of you.

Welcome to Websleuths!

welomeSmileys.gif

What kind of dress let you only see bushy eyebrows?
so it is made up? aren't there enough made up things?
firstly the affidavit does not say she did not see the rest of his head. And she may have seen it but fixated on eyebrows.If she did not note his eye color does it mean he was wearing sunglasses??? Eyewitnesses not expertly trained usually do not notice a whole lot of details about a person. more so in high stress situation. Plenty of experiments have repeatedly demonstrated that.

Secondly a basic watch cap, baseball cap would.

I understand everyone's confusion. I really do - because you're looking at this from the perspective of a normal event that happens any day of the year. But this is such a crazy unusual event that WE are taking time from OUR lives to be online discussing it months later. So, can you imagine what it must have been like to be in the midst of it? Wild, and her brain protected her.
Police officers don't have, and haven't had, the proper training to understand the way incredibly fear inducing events affect trauma survivors, as evidenced by this research article:
Bless you, because I don't...

Just watching Fox News and Ted Williams said Xana and Ethan were killed first and that we still don’t know who the target(s) were but they wouldn’t have needed to go upstairs if the targets were one or both of those 2.
Doesn’t really make sense per DM statements and timeline. I highly doubt he left Xana alive and weeping while he went upstairs to kill the others.

Oh, ok. I have just listened various times, did not know a whole page was redacted. But the press isn't insisting on seeing it, if it is a mistake? Or questioning it?
A whole page was not actually redacted. It was the back of page one that was scanned by mistake. I’m quite surprised this confused so many people to the extent it has lol. All the pages with text had consecutive page numbers so it was clear none were missing and there was no interruption in the narrative that a redaction would cause.

There is a window on the east side of the house that would have allowed him to see into DM’s room. If he had been stalking the house nearby, he would have known there was a room on the east side of the house that was occupied.
Because he did not enter that room and harm DM, maybe he wasn’t a peeping Tom looking in that window?

I can’t make sense of it, as I see him as the stalking type, peeping Tom type, an incel

JMO
Maybe she kept her blinds drawn all the time, so he had no opportunity to peep in there.

Here's the thing:

It's been stated that BK returned to the house/scene at approx 9a.m later that morning.

Who is to question what a victim should do in the midst of & immediate aftermath of a quadruple murder?? Personally I'd be terrified to move a muscle after seeing someone lurking in the dark. I'd be frozen in fear too. She was probably so afraid she fell asleep after hours of being vigilant.

No one is questioning why the other roommate didn't call 911.

While it might be puzzling, we don't need to know so badly that the thread gets locked. JMHO.

so it is made up? aren't there enough made up things?
firstly the affidavit does not say she did not see the rest of his head. And she may have seen it but fixated on eyebrows.If she did not note his eye color does it mean he was wearing sunglasses??? Eyewitnesses not expertly trained usually do not notice a whole lot of details about a person. more so in high stress situation. Plenty of experiments have repeatedly demonstrated that.

Secondly a basic watch cap, baseball cap would.
Masked according to affidavit. You can be masked in many ways.

Snipped for focus.

If he had done this, he would not have seen the exact address unless he accepted the DD order himself. And LE would have been aware pretty quickly if he had accepted and then dropped the order.

MOO
I wasn't aware orders need to be accepted before the address can be seen. According to the AA BK wasn't the DD delivery person. Thank you.

Thank you CSIDreamer!

1. I do not necessarily agree with this one.

The PCA on the bottom of page 1 states:
As I approached the room, I could see a body, later identified as Kemodle's, laying on the floor.
[...]
Also in the room was a male, later identified as Ethan Chapin [...]

This sounds as though the body can be seen on approach to the room. In this context, "also" could mean "in addition to this" or "following on from this", as opposed to only meaning "also" as in "as well as".

I do not believe it is 100% that X was in the bedroom on this basis.

2. True. Perhaps he didn't mind if she did, as perhaps his intention was to leave some witnesses alive. JMO
Unless there is a grammatical error in the PCA, the word “also” as written means “too.” It would have to have been followed by a comma to mean “furthermore.”

Many citizens and victims family are puzzled too. By the end of the day it might be the house that was targeted. BK did found the perfect crime scene and with young peoples use of social media where everything is exposed, it was easy to do the planning.
Agree, and often in small college towns, newcomers to the town/university learn very quickly where the party houses are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moondashiie