ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO I believe it’s something on social media involving one or more of the girls that set him off instead of some previous physical encounter.
I wondered his plan was to pretend to have found them as a stepping stone in his career. The law professor who went to school with the victims .

I literally said out loud "What's that above his eyes?? Caterpillars??"

Since you don't know me... I've said that same sort of thing out loud anytime I see something odd. I've said things like "What's that on his head??" when someone had some strange hair/hairstyle. So I've been exclaiming out loud like that for years. And I exclaimed out loud about what was above his eyes. (Caterpillars??)

So in a nutshell... they stood out for me. Someone else may not have noticed but it didn't go unnoticed by me. Hence my out loud exclamation. lol
I love that you think like that. I’m observant like that and i have to control the impulse. I’ll have an entire convo with someone and the entire time I’m staring at a tree behind them thing how a particular branch needs to be removed so that it looks more properly balanced etc. or i may want to fix a chair out of place. I’m not OCD. I just see things in my mind

That begs the question>>> WHY<< Proceed into a house that, at that time, was likely occupied by 4 or more people?
There were several cars present at the time. At a MINIMUM, he had NO ASSURANCE that multiple people weren't present the house. MOO
He drove back and forth a number of times before parking and entering the house. He was clearly checking who was there until 4:04 a.m.

At approximately 4:00 a.m., Xana received a doordash delivery. The suspect could have seen the activity in the area. I think he was expecting Xana and Madison, perhaps Kaylee, but no reason to expect Ethan - especially since Xana alone took the food delivery.

The first clue about the time of the murders is 4:12 a.m., something else happened at 4:17 a.m., and the suspect was driving away at 4:20 a.m. Either he murdered all four people and was driving away in 3 minutes, or the murders took 8 minutes. The murders of Madison and Kaylee probably correspond to the parking dog at 4:17 a.m.

Affidavit pg4

Attachments

• 1673241713158.png
    1673241713158.png
    62 KB · Views: 7
  • 1673242079852.png
    1673242079852.png
    39.2 KB · Views: 7
We all have difficult lives. So what? Killer had a cross-wired brain: go to church, doctors and counselors.
Did the killer know right from wrong? Don't rob. Don't cause harm to others. Don't rape. Don't molest kids or youth. Pretty basic. Killer clearly knew wrong from right. He made heinous, vomitus, evil choices. He destroyed more lives than can possibly be counted. Killer did not care who he hurt, how he hurt them, or the ever-lasting effects on others. This adult man deserves exactly what he has coming. Unless his experienced defense counsel, gets a not-guilty verdict. Then the killer can carry on...and on...and on.
I agree, he absolutely knew right from wrong. Despite "visual snow" forum postings, in which he addressed he knew right from wrong, the fact alone that he was posting on the health forum regarding "visual snow" shows that he was aware of his own detachment, and lack of emotions, in fact, he is very much searching for answers. So, he was attuned to his own feelings and perceptions, and concerns. Given this, he knew that killing was wrong but yet he (until exonerated) killed. He is only an alleged suspect, but let's assume he is guilty for a minute. At the end of the day, for whatever reason, he chose to proceed with the heinous murders of 4 young and vibrant university students. The guy is a cold-blooded and calculating killer, a serial killer. He may have known this forever and grappled with it and maybe not understood it, but this guy wanted blood and death. He premeditated, he planned, and he tried to cover up. He could have, in my opinion, not proceeded with these killings, so as far as lack of self-control, I think he was born a killer. He wanted to kill. And there are those that just want to kill.

Last edited:
Re his eyebrows

I noticed in all his photos that the brows seem prominent, but I would never call them "bushy".

JMO
Not going to lie the bushy eye brow thing brought me back to "the bushy haired stranger" described by more than one criminal trying to cast doubts everywhere. I didnt entertain the thought ,but it did make me raise and eyebrow. Not a bushy one though.

I'm 1/2 Middle Eastern. I do not feel that BK has "bushy eyebrows"...sorry...He just has plain old eyebrows AFIC
Also, I don't feel the brows passes the "smell test". It's just a descriptor because nothing else was visible.

The headlines that he was ID'd by his eyebrows or the description of his brows helped ID him wreaks of tabloid sensationalism again.
You're take, not withstanding, isn't the point. It's what STRUCK the witness as beyond the *norm* in their OWN experience of what eyebrows *look like* to them. My take was that his eyebrows were a very prominent feature, albeit not an overwhelming feature. Will this observation by this witness be relevant in a conviction? Probably not, because it's not very definitive on it's own merit. MOO

Thank you. Agreed. I wrote a previous post stating what I think was going on here, mentally.

I'm amazed at his inquisitiveness and openness at the age of 15. Although, I am not sure if there is anyway that he couldn't have been failed by society. We have set it up so that mental health is not a priority, we don't dig into things like this with people unless it immediately affects us. Many sweeping societal changes need to be made in order for people to value mental health as a whole.

If BK had gone on to be a successful (by society's standards) professor, and appeared to be functioning "normally", no one would have been looking back & finding these details of his inner world. We wear blinders, part of that is coping/survival, but part of it is that we have been taught to strive at all costs, ignoring our emotions and the emotions of others who are suffering. It's a vicious cycle.

He made choices. We can't excuse those choices. Nature and/or nurture, we don't know that he could have been stopped, as a society we are better at retrospect than proactivity. It is a shame.
I think I am allowed to quote myself. Part of me, the cynical part, wonders if access to those posts was intentionally leaked. I haven't gone back to see how or where the discussion originated. My cynical side also questions if all of the things being written were "only words", written with the intent of subterfuge. I don't feel that when I read them, I feel that the posts were earnest in intent. It's hard to gauge.

IMO Assuming those posts are by BK, in the time between then and now he became so buried in the muck, his conscience muted, that his reality is vastly different from the one that most of us exist in.

That begs the question>>> WHY<< Proceed into a house that, at that time, was likely occupied by 4 or more people?
There were several cars present at the time. At a MINIMUM, he had NO ASSURANCE that multiple people weren't present the house. MOO
I suspected because he might have put surveillance in the house, and had to removed it due to the switching of the rooms ,and people moving in or out ,he could have been stalking all past people who lived in the house. King street. Idk, Or it was a compulsion. There will always be a why somewhere that gets left hanging around. The compulsion is the serial killer part.

IMHO I believe it’s something on social media involving one or more of the girls that set him off instead of some previous physical encounter.
My guess is a brief initial physical encounter with one or more of the victims & then stalking their social media. I do think that something could have happened on social media, that night, that was the impetus for finally acting on what he'd considered doing for some time. Another poster mentioned the many rapid calls that M and K made to an ex boyfriend & suggested that they were calling him for help after a creepy interaction with BK, online. I do wonder if they left any voicemails and what they said.

He might've lost an eyebrow hair while stabbing. IMHO, there has got to be more DNA at the crime scene.

"You leave a trace of yourself no matter where you go, and you take traces of where you've been with you," she said. "I have always said from the beginning, DNA will be the savior in this case because there is no perfect murder when it comes to DNA, it will be left behind."

"We know from the witness statement that at least his eyebrows were showing, and it sounds like his hair wasn't even covered," Moore said. "So he may have left hair behind as well, which also contains DNA... advancements in technology have meant we can get quite a lot of information from even a rootless hair now, so I think both they and the defense are scouring that crime scene to see what else is there."

You're take, not withstanding, isn't the point. It's what STRUCK the witness as beyond the *norm* in their OWN experience of what eyebrows *look like* to them. My take was that his eyebrows were a very prominent feature, albeit not an overwhelming feature. Will this observation by this witness be relevant in a conviction? Probably not, because it's not very definitive on it's own merit. MOO
Usually in cases like this they ask descriptors. It appears they asked about his build, since there is a description given. So they probably asked for facial features and they may have asked what his brows looked since he was wearing a mask etc. I don't believe DM said, "This guy with the bushy eyebrows" to describe him.

I suspected because he might have put surveillance in the house, and had to removed it due to the switching of the rooms ,and people moving in or out ,he could have been stalking all past people who lived in the house. King street. Idk, Or it was a compulsion. There will always be a why somewhere that gets left hanging around. The compulsion is the serial killer part.
He moved to WA in August so couldn’t have stalked past tenants

At approximately 4:00 a.m., Xana received a doordash delivery. The suspect could have seen the activity in the area. I think he was expecting Xana and Madison, perhaps Kaylee, but no reason to expect Ethan - especially since Xana alone took the food delivery.
But there were TWO OTHER's present as well. So you now say *perhaps Kaylee*? How would he deduce that?
My take...if he was targeting ONE individual (Madison)...he was taking a HUGE risk in ignoring what he could be facing. MOO

D.M. woke up to an unknown noise that sounded like Kaylee was playing with her dog. Xana was on Tiktok, confirmed until 4:12 a.m. At 4:17 a.m. there was a thud, and then D.M. opened her bedroom door for the third time.

The thud at 4:17 was in the house shortly before the suspect left the house through the kitchen door.

Affidavit pg 5
We don't know the "thud" came from inside the house. We only know it was picked up by a microphone located OUTSIDE the house.

Major apologies if this is spammy but I just wanted to drop a couple more things I thought were significant from this profile.
"I find no joy in life?"
View attachment 393936
"Drop in blood pressure/fainting caused great increase in snow, what does this tell us?"
View attachment 393935

"Am I the only one?"
View attachment 393934
BK would have been around 17 years old when those remarks were made (assuming he made them). I wonder if going to school and pursuing his degrees gave him a sense of purpose and helped with his symptoms?

I have sympathy for BCK's younger self. He was still innocent, and clearly cared enough despite his "lack of emotion" to feel badly about being mean to his father. In one of the forum posts he even says that he cares about the fellow members of the Tapatalk forum. HOWEVER, to me, the most tragic part is that if someone had stepped in, if he had gotten true help, its very likely Xana, Ethan, Kaylee and Maddie would still be alive right now. We can sympathize with young BK all we want but at the end of the day the actual tragedy is that their lives would have been saved if BK would have gotten the help he needed.
MOO,IMO

From what I could gather reading thru his posts he did receive help but couldn't tolerate the various medications physicians tried. They didn't seem to help anyway. It appears his disorder doesn't respond well to various treatments plus there is a lack of effective treatment strategies. Not sure what could have helped him as the prognosis seems to be grim for this syndrome.

“Research has been limited because of issues of case identification and diagnosis, the latter now largely addressed, and the limited size of any studied cohort. Initial functional brain imaging research suggests visual snow is a brain disorder.

Visual snow is a chronic condition, sometimes highly disabling, uncommon condition that is in need of collaborative research and lateral thinking to make progress towards understanding, treatment and cure”.

If the screenshots on HTC are indeed from BK, which IMO they are, he was and could still be suffering from severe mental illness. The system has failed him. IMO, this should not be a capital punishment case. Members on forums that shall not be named here reference these screenshots as "creepy." That is not an adjective I would use to describe someone allegedly suffering as BK was. It's just sad.
I'm sure there's some sort of explanation for why he behaved the way he did. But I'm also sure that he knew that what he was doing was morally and ethically wrong, yet he did it anyway. Whether "the system" failed him, I'm not sure. What exactly is this "system" that's always failing nasty people?

Not sure what the objection to the word bushy is.
DM gave a description of the man in the hall.
MOO The police included DMs description in the affidavit because it fits the suspect.
Tearing her statement apart is strange.
Is it SODDI because BKs eyebrows are only prominent, not “bushy?”

Last edited:
I literally said out loud "What's that above his eyes?? Caterpillars??"

Since you don't know me... I've said that same sort of thing out loud anytime I see something odd. I've said things like "What's that on his head??" when someone had some strange hair/hairstyle. So I've been exclaiming out loud like that for years. And I exclaimed out loud about what was above his eyes. (Caterpillars??)

So in a nutshell... they stood out for me. Someone else may not have noticed but it didn't go unnoticed by me. Hence my out loud exclamation. lol

I agree. Two caterpillars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member