ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, don't post much on this thread - it moves so fast, barely keep up.

Was thinking bout how BCK could have been aware of the residence and the victims who lived there. Was wondering whether in June he was looking for student housing for the upcoming semester for himself and maybe he came across websites/posts on social media advertising all student housing nearby and the 1122 address came up and he became fixated with one of the girls? Idk, seen a lot about where 2 of the girls worked and people thought that may have been the connection, but wondered about other types of connections there could be.

jmo

Now the Daily Mail is stalking DM at her family home in Boise. There are several pics in the article but I'm choosing not to post them here.

I really think he had to have some source of light. Either he turned on the wall switches, which I kind of think is the least likely, or he had a flashlight, which is also sort of unlikely because it would mean he had to hold it. But--he could have had one of those forehead strap-on lights that turn on/off just by touching a button on the band. My husband has one. One of those wouldn't replace a whole-room light since the light moves when your head moves, but I think it's the most likely option for BK.

MOO, I don't think he'd be to go into a house he didn't know (or, did he know it?) and bumble around in the dark. Even if someone has a nightlight, and I don't know if the average young adult would want one, it still doesn't illuminate all areas, and if he didn't know where the furniture was, he could have been running into it.

He had to have a light of some sort, I'd think. And, I think turning on the house lights would be too risky for a coward who wants to kill innocent people by surprise.
Interesting because one of the alleged fake social media accounts has a profile photo of the silhouette of a man in the dark wearing a headlamp. Just making note of that. No mention of headlamp yet from DM’s witness account, but also could explain her feeling frozen like a deer in headlights and only really being able to make out his bushy eyebrows.

Also, if DM just recently moved from first floor to second floor as has been alleged maybe he wasn’t even aware that anyone was occupying that second floor bedroom. I theorize that Maddie was his target, and he completely fumbled it when he ran into Xana who was still awake eating her Grubhub delivery, surprised by Ethan when Xana went to tell him “someone is here” and the fact that Kaylee was sharing Maddie’s room, and what was meant to be a 1-person murder quickly turned into 4. But no one can explain why DM was spared or who was his primary target and- most frightening to speculate on- WHY. I can confirm that when an intruder tried to kick in my door at 3am I was completely paralyzed in fear and could not move or call police for some time because I was afraid he might hear me. And he didn’t even make it in the house. So I understand DM’s frozen response.

Only time will tell on target and motive, if any aside from being sick and evil.

Now the Daily Mail is stalking DM at her family home in Boise. There are several pics in the article but I'm choosing not to post them here.

I feel sorry for her. Not only has she lost close friends, but now she is having to deal with all this media crap. There are zero boundaries now days.

Hi, don't post much on this thread - it moves so fast, barely keep up.

Was thinking bout how BCK could have been aware of the residence and the victims who lived there. Was wondering whether in June he was looking for student housing for the upcoming semester for himself and maybe he came across websites/posts on social media advertising all student housing nearby and the 1122 address came up and he became fixated with one of the girls? Idk, seen a lot about where 2 of the girls worked and people thought that may have been the connection, but wondered about other types of connections there could be.

jmo
I think this would be very unlikely since he would be looking for housing on campus (or near the campus) of WSU where he was going to school and not 10 minutes away on another school's campus.

This article talks about the apartment complex where BCK lived. Much different atmosphere than the Moscow party house, IMO.

1673299684519.png

I posted this a bit back for informational purposes. IMO, in the picture, BK is posing with someone who appears to be wearing a military uniform "blouse," I think they call it. It was taken while BK was younger, but I thought it might/could show a possible connection to the K-bar. One poster said the uniform looked more like a band uniform. I can't tell. The picture is midway down the article and I'm NOT posting this to suggest BK is using or has ever used drugs.

Bryan Kohberger's 'shocked' ex-classmate claims Idaho murder suspect used heroin in high school | MEAWW
I don't think that what that person is wearing tells us much. Even if it is some sort of military or military style clothing that doesn't mean anything. Most people in the military receive no knife fighting training. And there are probably far more Ka-bar USMC knives owned by civilians than by veterans.

I see it as our addictions to everything digital. I have seen multiple crimes where you could note that the offender new to turn the phone off but seems to be blind to the idea that where it turns back on may be evidence.

IMO BK may have decided he was no where near the crime scene and could turn it on safely. He may have assumed that cell phone data would only be used to see who was in close radius of the house.

There is a documentary on Hulu called wild crime. A husband pushed his spouse off a cliff in Estes Park. He knew enough to turn off the cell phone on previous visit to find a site, however, on multiple time he left a path. He left home south of Denver, turn the phone off on the north side, and turned it back on on the north side when returning from scouting activities. I see this a a similar scenario.
I definately think there is something there re digital addiction, perhaps dependence; As a societal phenomena that is, and speculating I'd guess that BK like most of us would not be immune.According to the PCA, LE got warrants to look at BKs phone because they discovered he owned a suspect white elantra that matched the one seen on video footage on Queen street and the immediate neighbourhood at time of crime. My reasoning re switching on phone once well away is that BK could have rationalised that LE wouldn't identify him from video/camera footage of his vehicle so to his mind once he was well away from Moscow he felt safe to turn phone back on. And it is true IMO, that LE would not be able to get random warrants for individual cell phones unless there was justitification, like for e.g being suspected of being near the house. I really am miffed as to why BK drove up and down Queen Street and in and out of the immediate area from 3.29 to 4.20 that morning given there were cameras on Queen Street. He either did not think there were cameras, did not think his car could be identified by any cameras, did not think that he could be tied to the car even if it's make and model were identified, or for reasons that can only be speculated on decided at some point it was worth the risk to to park on the street regardless.

For those who may not get NewsNation network, or may have missed it, this is the entire hour-long special that aired last night, hosted by Brian Entin, who has been on the ground, in Idaho, almost since the beginning of this case. Not really any major new developments, but a very good summary of pretty much everything we know, and several interesting interviews, including one with Kaylee's sister, and another with former FBI agent, Bobby Chacon, as well as a few others.

TYVM :)

This is a 19 year old young woman we are talking about. This is a 19 year old that has had her life turned upside down. She didn't ask for any of this and now the media is treating her like a criminal. Following her around, staking out her home, taking pictures like the ones in this article. This is disgusting!

I guess he was too terrified to speak up - in case he could reveal secret info unintentionally.

He seemed to be in permanent anxious state of mind after the (alleged) crime.

JMO
That’s how it goes with a lot of serial killers, and I think he profiles that way. Anxious, nervous, likely in a state of panic after realizing he left that sheath behind, and they knew his car.

I did not read most posts. If someone mentioned my points before, I apologize and you can skip. If X is still playing TikTok at 4:12 that means whatever happened upstairs between 4:04 to 4:12 is not loud enough to bring her attention, or other Alice roommates attention. BK is able to do it quick and quite. He might very well use the same fashion on X’s BF. So no one include X realize a murder is in the room until he is in the room.

Also BK says he likes to shop in Moscow but he will have a hard time to explain the trip he did on the morning of Nov13. He only be there for a few minutes. It is as odd as Scott Peterson’s Christmas Eve fishing story. You can have an explanation, but nobody is going to buy it.

Mine do! Everything is on the ring app on my phone. I don’t have to do anything.
I am beginning to think that people refer to every personal IP security camera as a Ring, even if they are a different brand. Sort of like coke, or jello. I have seen multiple references to that light bulb socket camera in front of 1112 as a Ring; clearly it's not as Ring makes no such device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyfullyU