ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m new here but have followed the threads intensely. The thing I wonder about is, how is it not one of them got off a loud scream, especially X?
Maybe he put his hand over her mouth and said “sssh… don’t say a word, I’m going to help you”. DM heard words partially to that effect. Then he may have just knifed her. Hate typing that.

Welcome to Websleuths!

The self narration is something. “It’s really sad what happened to them.” Just wow…
they say people who talk to themselves are of higher intelligence, not sure he is a genius but he might be rather IQ smart and common sense dumb

I wonder about that too. I figure one of the first things LE did was to look at parking registration at both WSU and U of ID, since that would be easy. BK had to have a permit to park at his student housing. I also learned that in order for him to qualify for continued tuition reduction he had to go about the process of becoming a WA state resident (re-register his car, get a new DL, file taxes in that state, etc).
I think when it was found not to have a license plate on the front, that was a big break. Eliminated cars with WA and ID plates so that narrowed the number of possible vehicles considerably.

Excuse me, please, because this is not a reply, I just have to write it down before I forget. Did you ever have an eureka! moment when, suddenly you realized something amazing? Well, that just happened to me. For a few days, variations of this story have been going around: FBI denies it was the agency that asked cops to pull over Idaho murder suspect Bryan Kohberger I was puzzled, why do they want to look at his hands? Oh sure, to see if he was injured in his knife attack, right? A few moments ago, another reason hit me like a ton of bricks: maybe his skin was found under one or more victim fingernails? If so, that would be some indisputable dna. I think that's possible. If I were in those victim's position, my dying act would be to try and identify my attacker. Thank you for the space.
If they have his DNA under the victims fingernails, they don't need to see his potential injuries. HIS DNA obviously came from him.

I’m new here but have followed the threads intensely. The thing I wonder about is, how is it not one of them got off a loud scream, especially X?
there could be several reasons, if stabbed in the lungs you probably will not scream your oxygen has been tremendously compromised. As humans or survival instincts take over and certain body functions shut down so that the most vital body functions can be used above all else for survival. Screaming does not always occur. If he snuck up on a few of them sleeping he could have covered their mouths. I will be curious to know what the injuries were as this may explain it more.

And yet, taken at face value, her story kind of fits his expected MO with women.

Of course, that's just my opinion.

Yours may be just as valid.

But somehow I don't think even BK would have a good rebuttal to this tender Tinder tale of woe.

JMO

Is it his expected MO? I'm really not sure yet. JMO

The app for drivers shows start and end times for deliveries. I am sure police have a copy of his deliveries that night.
I've never used DoorDash but I assume like most delivery apps, they have time of order, time of pickup and time of delivery in the system, plus on X's app. I assume the affidavit was estimating the time rather than it being exactly 4 a.m.

Woman details Tinder date with Idaho suspect Bryan Kohberger in viral TikTok​

I'd like to see receipts on this before believing it wholesale. Messages on the app, etc.

Attacking with a knife can involve more rage.
Anytime somebody commits a murder or assault, either by choking, stabbing or making bodily contact, it always speaks to a level of rage and perhaps a personal connection to the victim that shooting with a gun does not," said Naftali Berrill, a forensic psychologist in New York City.

"When you are stabbing someone, it's close and in your face. The experience is more visceral and more graphic, more provocative. It speaks emotionality, whether rage or paranoia."
I googled knife vs gun. Seeker.com

they say people who talk to themselves are of higher intelligence, not sure he is a genius but he might be rather IQ smart and common sense dumb

I talk to myself. ;) I got REALLY bad about it for awhile there. I'm trying to stop having staff meetings in public. :) I drive a lot and think out loud which is what started this whole snowball with me. I've wondered if Kohberger spent a lot of time alone. JMO

Has anyone read or heard anything regarding other PhD programs that BK may have applied to besides WSU?

I can't get the Juetten case out of my head, even though (1) it happened in August 2021, nearly a year before BK relocated to Pullman and (2) it occurred nearly 400 miles from Pullman. Details about that killing are hard to come by, but there are at least some surface parallels to the Moscow murders, including: approximate time of attack (3am), weapon (knife/long knife), victim profile (young, white, coupled), place of attack (bedroom while victims are in bed).

It's not uncommon for future PhD students to make early visits to schools they are planning to apply to so they can meet faculty, get a sense of campus and departmental culture, etc. I believe applications are typically due about a year before the intended enrollment date, which would mean fall of 2021 in BK's case. So it's not impossible that BK traveled to one or more schools the summer before he applied. I'd be curious to know if he considered any other criminology programs in the Pacific Northwest and, if so, whether he made any visits to those schools.

I talk to myself. ;) I got REALLY bad about it for awhile there. I'm trying to stop having staff meetings in public. :) I drive a lot and think out loud which is what started this whole snowball with me. I've wondered if Kohberger spent a lot of time alone. JMO
My ex-husband talked to himself it concerned me so I looked it up because he had whole conversations with himself and that's how I found out smart people do this. I must admit I do it but more so as positive affirmations trying to keep the good juju around lol.

I talk to myself and would definitely NOT describe myself as smart in any way lol

I've never used DoorDash but I assume like most delivery apps, they have time of order, time of pickup and time of delivery in the system, plus on X's app. I assume the affidavit was estimating the time rather than it being exactly 4 a.m.
As an ex-door dash delivery driver, the delivery time will be posted when the driver posts that the delivery has been made. Most drivers are pretty good about posting right away as it gets them back in the queue to get another delivery, but drivers are human. I once forgot to post as delivered until I had returned to my normal spot to wait, which was 10 minutes after the actual delivery.

As an ex-door dash delivery driver, the delivery time will be posted when the driver posts that the delivery has been made. Most drivers are pretty good about posting right away as it gets them back in the queue to get another delivery, but drivers are human. I once forgot to post as delivered until I had returned to my normal spot to wait, which was 10 minutes after the actual delivery.
Thank you for clarifying!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member