ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, worthless speculation by Geragos.
agree- don't know why he has the reputation of being "attorney to the stars" and a really good one. He sure lost the Scott Peterson case. I think he had a couple actresses (can't think of their names) as clients and probably did a decent job, but I find he often provides "useless speculation" and of course his speculation always benefits the defense.

There is so much about this case that doesn't make any sense, which truly causes me to step back a bit and wonder if it's going in the right direction.

The truth is usually a lot more simple.
what doesn't make sense except the butchering of 4 innocent human beings in their sleep

IMO yes if the person identifies the patient by name. The covered entity isn't required to inquire if the person is a family member, relative, etc. However, the practice is not required to divulge that information and they should have a policy in place that covers this scenario.

The practice can NOT divulge who is and isn't a patient at the practice.

-- Signed,
A Doctor with extensive training in HIPAA

I think it likely he did feel some degree of remorse. Because he let the remaining housemate who saw him live. Showing he wasn't prepared for the intensity of killing people up close and personal with a knife, hearing their cries, struggles, whimpers, etc, not once but 4 times.... By that point, he had had enough--How do I know? He walked right by the housemate who stood petrified in fear of him.

We don't know that he saw her though.

Oh, wow. This is troublesome.
View attachment 395205
have a look and tell us what you think: CSI Lab Site | Washington State University

and https://wsu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bNHwxwspHzdsrJk

Did the surviving roommate call the police after seeing him in the house? If not how much time past until a call was placed?

Did the surviving roommate call the police after seeing him in the house? If not how much time past until a call was placed?
We do not know who called the police, only that one of the two surviving roommate's phone was used.

The 911 call was not placed until 8 hours later.

where was the info on Topomax? It apparently can cause significant weight loss
Is Topamax used for weight loss?

Yes, topiramate (Topamax) has been shown to cause weight loss when used for both seizure control and migraine prevention. Topiramate (used by itself) is not specifically approved by the FDA for weight loss, but some doctors may prescribe it if you have seizures or migraine and need to lose weight, too.Jan 29, 2021

Does topiramate cause weight loss? - Drugs.com

https://www.drugs.com › medical-answers › topiramate-w...
It is an off-labeled use of the medicine. Dr's prescribe medicines for off-label use all the time(it just means that it didn't go through the official fda approval process for that indication) It is actually an ingredient in a weight loss drug that has been approved for weight loss through the FDA. IMO

She saw him around 4:20 AM or so and LE wasn’t called until around 12 PM. So it was almost 8 hours later

Anyone know if BK had an on-campus office and whether it was shared?

I do not recall that there was any mention of a warrant to search an office or similar facility: but I would think there may be benefit to LE to follow up on the type of research he was doing on line at that office if in fact that was a different workstation type access than his home PC or laptop. Could be that was done with full coop from WSU and the campus police but would the case documentation require the creation of a warrant in spite of the information already being profferred? MOO but there may be something of value lurking there.
Also: Have we seen anything indicating the return of the Hyundai to Idaho or any other path it may have taken? In spite of how well it may have been cleaned prior to the arrest, if there is an immediate target for transfer forensics evidence, it would be the car....It could possibly have gone straight to the FBI labs.
One more: BK took vocational courses in HVAC. An HVAC service vehicle was seen at the crime scene, or at least in the parking area, a couple days after the crimes were discovered. BK was applying for an internship which obviously correlated to his area of study but also represented some additional income. Any indicators that he also applied to an HVAC service outlet or contractor? Could that be how he gained familiarity with the interior of the house?

Obviously speculative and MOO...

Anyone know if BK had an on-campus office and whether it was shared?
Before WSU pulled their page on Criminology graduate students, it listed an on campus office for BK. I don't remember if it was shared / if other students shared the same room number. I think it's pretty rare for TAs / PhD students to have their own on campus office, so my guess is it was likely a shared space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member