ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if BK had an on-campus office and whether it was shared?

I do not recall that there was any mention of a warrant to search an office or similar facility: but I would think there may be benefit to LE to follow up on the type of research he was doing on line at that office if in fact that was a different workstation type access than his home PC or laptop. Could be that was done with full coop from WSU and the campus police but would the case documentation require the creation of a warrant in spite of the information already being profferred? MOO but there may be something of value lurking there.
Also: Have we seen anything indicating the return of the Hyundai to Idaho or any other path it may have taken? In spite of how well it may have been cleaned prior to the arrest, if there is an immediate target for transfer forensics evidence, it would be the car....It could possibly have gone straight to the FBI labs.
One more: BK took vocational courses in HVAC. An HVAC service vehicle was seen at the crime scene, or at least in the parking area, a couple days after the crimes were discovered. BK was applying for an internship which obviously correlated to his area of study but also represented some additional income. Any indicators that he also applied to an HVAC service outlet or contractor? Could that be how he gained familiarity with the interior of the house?

Obviously speculative and MOO...
I believe there was a search of his office but the warrants are sealed for at least 2 mos

I am sure they checked HVAC in places for whatever IMO because with his background, that would make sense.

page 7, sorry but I can't copy paste the paragraph
Thanks! I struggled with copy paste last week, too.
So.. at 404 the car appears, does a 3 point turn and then what? The turn and description of the maneuver does not make sense, IMO.
And there is a timeline hole since the narrative then jumps to the next siting at 4:20, on Queen Rd.
Where did the Elantra park? :(
Why would a killer make such an awkward move right in front and if he didn’t park at 4:04, how does that affect the timeline? Is the hypothesis about him parking in the lot behind the house? If so, wouldn’t the Elantra be captired driving in front of the Queen house or is the assumption that the car was caught moving past the King Rd house from the parking lot and towards Queen? Hmm.

Are we assuming that pull forward, turn,back up, turn again and drive off- so called 3 point maneuver- happened because of the DD delivery? That doesn’t make sense to me, either.
Where would that DD car have stopped and turned around to deliver? JMO
There is something about the erratic parking/not parking behavior that does not jibe, in as far as I understand the Ring evidence and logistics.
What am I missing?

Police May Have Missed Crucial Detail in Idaho Murder Case: Attorney (msn.com)
While speaking about the specific wording, Geragos said "that tells me that there's something there that they don't want out yet or something that they missed and they're afraid if it got out, there would be public, what I call, blowback."
"I will tell you, I've seen I can't tell you how many thousands of warrants that have been sealed, rarely have I seen one where the reason centered on the threat to law enforcement," Geragos added.
@ray9898 "You left out a word....'threats to effective law enforcement'. They are talking about the task of upholding the law being compromised, not a threat against officers."

Apparently I commented correctly when I wrote that there were potential treats to law enforcement...

Your excellent post made me wonder whether BK would even have been eligible to purchase a firearm. He is reporting seeking medical/neurological care (including taking Topomax). He has a visual disorder (VSS). I do wonder if "rehab" was an involuntary commitment, at least initially.

If, at a young age, he knew that he was in the database of involuntarily committed individuals, that may have influenced his interest in other methods of self-defense (boxing, kickboxing, knives).

Berrill's explanation works for me, because his main (complained of) symptoms of his disorder were lack of feeling (repeatedly complained about over a period of years) and depersonalization. So, in order to feel anything, events need to have a big impact for him. Ordinary daily life may provide few satisfactions for him and he's been dealing with these states since he was 9 (according to himself).

I don't know of any state that allows involuntary commitment for neurologic/medical reasons.

where was the info on Topomax? It apparently can cause significant weight loss
Is Topamax used for weight loss?

Yes, topiramate (Topamax) has been shown to cause weight loss when used for both seizure control and migraine prevention. Topiramate (used by itself) is not specifically approved by the FDA for weight loss, but some doctors may prescribe it if you have seizures or migraine and need to lose weight, too.Jan 29, 2021

Does topiramate cause weight loss? - Drugs.com

https://www.drugs.com › medical-answers › topiramate-w...

Interestingly, Topamax also affects cognitive function in some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karmalicious478