ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t see this statement before, but it doesn’t surprise me it was in fact found outside, IMO
Was it leaked?

A shoe print was found in the mud outside the murders house, just outside the sliding door that Mortensen said was used by the killer to escape.

Judging from the description of that print, I think it’s the ‘latent’ print that was discovered by the roommate’s door and described in the PCA

I have no access to either, so I am grateful for the play by play given by other members. Thank you all!
I have 20/20 on. Girl who gave him a haircut on December 2nd is on here. His old high school friend Casey who did the TikTok’s is on there.

Another high school acquaintance is on there, both high school friends called him withdrawn and kind of quiet.

From the article, he could not see anything related to Monroe PD body cams or live security streams.

From the article
"Moscow Police told Fox News Digital the department does not share its bodycam archive or any live security camera streams with the researchers at WSU."

I haven’t see this statement before, but it doesn’t surprise me it was in fact found outside, IMO
Was it leaked?

A shoe print was found in the mud outside the murders house, just outside the sliding door that Mortensen said was used by the killer to escape.

IMO, indicative of someone jumping off the balcony perhaps?

Ok, according to dateline I’m the killer, because I deduced the sheath was left behind based on common sense. If you’re looking for a particular knife manufacturer the autopsy won’t tell you that. So that’s the only logical explanation. Stupid.

Hello again. Been a while since I posted. I can't find the link of BK talking to himself after capture; he was in an orange jumpsuit with police and BK mumbled out loud "I'm fine.....it's going to be okay" or something similar. May have been UTube? BUT that made me think perhaps the witness at 1122 heard BK saying "It's ok. I'm going to help you." to himself. BK was talking to himself; self soothing. Did anyone else see BK's out loud mumbling, orange jumpsuit story?

IMO, indicative of someone jumping off the balcony perhaps?
Why? DM said, via information in PCA, that the killer walked from the area of the living room right past DM's door heading towards the sliding glass door in the kitchen. Right outside the sliding glass door LE found a shoe print in the mud. Why jump off the balcony when you can just walk down the stairs unimpeded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbhe224