ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Died in Apparent Homicide, Moscow, 13 Nov 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The two girls in the video both looked quite inebriated (hey it’s a normal college thing) which really impairs your ability to react.
IMO, I think this is true of the victim wearing the black coat who does appear to be stumbling around (walking in/out of frame). I don't see these visible signs of inebriation by her friend ordering and paying for the food and think she was most likely looking out for her sorority sister. JMO

They are available on Amazon, one step further, LE are asking local supply stores if any KA's have been sold recently, is it possible to issue a warrant to Amazon similar to cell phone records warrant to possibly see if this type of knive has been delivered to anyone in a stated radius of Moscow.
I would think they could issue one, but whether amazon responds in a timely manner is another question

Like I had posted earlier, no forced entry to me doesn't necessarily mean they were invited in or had the door opened for them. It happens sometimes that people forget to a lock a door or a window. Not pointing fingers at anyone - mistakes happen. Perhaps they weren't in bed yet and locking up was part of the bedtime routine. MOO

This entire press conference can pretty much be summed up with "they aren't any closer to knowing what happened than they were when they first discovered the bodies."

Time to put the community on high alert and move to virtual classes for the remainder of the semester. It's not worth the risk with this monster still walking around.

IMO, I think this is true of the victim wearing the black coat who does appear to be stumbling around (walking in/out of frame). I don't see these visible signs of inebriation by her friend ordering and paying for the food and think she was most likely looking out for her sorority sister. JMO
The young woman ordering sounds intoxicated to me, though not substantially so. They’d both come from a bar so it wouldn’t be strange for them to be a bit tipsy.

Like I had posted earlier, no forced entry to me doesn't necessarily mean they were invited in or had the door opened for them. It happens sometimes that people forget to a lock a door or a window. Not pointing fingers at anyone - mistakes happen. Perhaps they weren't in bed yet and locking up was part of the bedtime routine. MOO
someone may have knocked and a housemate or guest answered the door

have they said these 4 are the only ones who were home that night?

in college i lived in a converted mansion with 6 roommates. i didn’t always know people coming and going from the house and i often naively let them in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper