ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Died in Apparent Homicide, Moscow, 13 Nov 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the above. They're super popular with current and ex military, but I could see a college kid owning one. They're easier and cheaper to obtain than a gun too.
They are available on Amazon, one step further, LE are asking local supply stores if any KA's have been sold recently, is it possible to issue a warrant to Amazon similar to cell phone records warrant to possibly see if this type of knive has been delivered to anyone in a stated radius of Moscow.

Speakers Chief James Fry, Colonel Kedrick Wills of the Idaho State Police and President Scott Green of the University of Idaho.

Chief James Fry, "we know you have questions, so do we'. Extends condolences Agencies LE, ISP and FBI

Arrived home some time after 1:45

Facts Sun Nov 13 early morning hours, officers found bodies inside the home. Stabbed no weapon recovered. Knife not recovered.

Presser notes:

Chief: "We know you have questions, and so do we."

Agencies: Sheriff's office, state police, FBI

Ethan and Xana were at an on campus party. Other two at a bar. Arrived home around some time after 1:45.

Homicides occurred morning hours of Sunday,
Bodies found that afternoon.

Knife, not located.

No sign of forced entry.

Working on timeline and analyzing scene.

Autopsies taking place today.

Repeating isolated and targeted. No suspect, and they're still out there. Can't say there is no threat. Remain vigilant.

25 plus investigators not including FBI and state police.

Reviewing video.

Wow - so NOW they've said (at the press conference right now" that "we cannot say there is no threat to the community."

Any ideas re: why they're still calling it "an isolated, targeted attack"?

Maybe because there were no signs of forced entry? But that doesn't mean the person isn't still thinking about attacking others or could attack others.

SMH - thank goodness students are getting out of town! I certainly would be gone if I could.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper