ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Died in Apparent Homicide, Moscow, 13 Nov 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it wasn’t a hostage situation, is it assumed that surviving housemates who were home, slept until midday when the 911 call was made ? I mean I hate to state the obvious but I couldn’t imagine they’d just be sitting around in a blood filled crime scene in their home all morning? This just gets weirder and weirder IMO.
They could def be sleeping. Didn't even think of that. If it's true, this is even more tragic if that is possible. But why would they be bypassed by the killer(s)?

Interesting that he wouldn’t confirm who was home. Seemingly alluding to there being nonresidents are the house. Also wouldn’t address why the residents didn’t call 911
They would not confirm the following about the two possible roommates believed present during the attack:

Can't confirm if they were witnesses to the attack,
Can't confirm if either was responsible for the 911 call to the police.

All of the above is part of the investigation and LE won't provide details to protect the integrity of the investigation.

They would not confirm the following about the two possible roommates believed present during the attack:

Can't confirm if they were witnesses to the attack,
Can't confirm if either was responsible for the 911 call to the police.

All of the above is part of the investigation and LE won't provide details to protect the integrity of the investigation.
I'm really curious why the identity of the 911 caller is being kept from the public.
That seems odd to me.
Unless they're a possible suspect?

Listening again, at -12.12 (playing live) the police chief says:

'Like I said, we do have a suspect out [hesitates] somewhere and we are looking for that individual to uh solve this'.
Aren't there only 2 ways to interpret "suspect"? Either they have a specific person in mind - in which case, surely they'd release information about him/her, to aid capture & enhance public safety.

Or they do NOT have a specific person, in which case, "suspect" is just a general term for "bad guy".

MOO, I think the latter is the more likely.

Is it possible one of the roommates was the unconscious person?

Answering my own question--- likely not as there doesn't seem to have been an ambulance. Hmm.

Wonder if a news agency will file a PIR for the 911 call. It seems that is key and I would like to know if dispatch messed it up, or was called in that way. That is a big disconnect.

Didn't we have a report in the news that it was a friend that called 911, not a roommate? So, if true not even the roommates called? Someone help clear that up for me. I am confused.

Ethan's mom in her interview said a friend called 911, but she never said it wasn't a roommate. The roommates were all friends so that doesn't mean it wasn't a roommate.

I looked at the Zillow listing and based off the comments on here about the bodies being on the third and second floor (the male) were the two surviving roommates more than likely in the two basement (first floor) bedrooms? I’m not good at Zillow pictures and home layouts but the first floor looked to have two rooms.

Maybe the attacker did enter through the sliding glass door in the kitchen (on the second floor) and moved up; Danny Rolling entered through sliding glass doors and murdered all his victims with a ka-bar - that’s a fact and it gives me the creeps.

Well, wait a second. Wasn't it reported that this happened in the two upper floors of the home? I wonder if whoever else was at the home and survived was on the first floor/basement.

I can only imagine the roommates are an absolute mess right now if they saw the scene, and probably are not being super helpful. I don't know if I would be capable of saying much in that situation. This is horrific.

I am shocked to find there were 2 other people at the home. They referred to as 2 other people, and then a reporter asked if the 2 other roommates were home and it was said yes.

So I'm not positive if it was the roommates or other people crashing there? Did anyone else pick up on this?

MOO
I recall initial reports that the crime scene location was a home with 6 apartments which was later restated as a home under lease to students.

IMO, I think it follows that there are indeed 6 occupants residing in this home.

Just My opinion:

Echoes of Slenderman Girls?

No-wonder they were searching the garbage. they thought that the prep indeed dispose something in the vicinity.

or let's assume that the persons ("atleast" two present during the crime) were innocent but we can't be sure whether they know the prep(s) or not.
Now the persons who were there either knew something was happening or never knew until LE showed up. If they indeed knew what was happening, it must have been a terrifying 9 hours holdup in their rooms/hiding spaces.

I feel like I’ve/we’ve become professional press conference watchers.
After watching former Charlottesville Police Chief Timothy Longo during the Hannah Graham case I haven't seen one since that can rise to that level. I probably shouldn't expect that level of enthusiasm and information from any LE leader though.

I recall initial reports that the crime scene location was a home with 6 apartments which was later restated as a home under lease to students.

IMO, I think it follows that there are indeed 6 occupants residing in this home.
Maybe or maybe not. I lived in a 6-bedroom in college and two of the so-called bedrooms were more like closets. Usually, there was nobody living in those rooms because few people were that desperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper