ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Died in Apparent Homicide - Moscow #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m thinking whoever did this was likely watching the girls as they returned home that evening. He would see the 2 girls come home and knew where their rooms were and then waited until lights went out. Once the lights went out I believe he went to 3rd floor first. Once done there, possibly went to leave and then realized that Ethan and Xana were there/interrupted by them. Now because they have seen him, possibly recognize him, they must also be killed. It doesn’t really make sense to me that he would kill E & X first unless he just planned on a murder spree, because had he been surprised to find them home, he could have easily just fled and scrapped the whole plan. I really wonder what time E & X arrived home. I wonder if they were already home and in bed and woke up from commotion or if they potentially arrived home while things were already in progress?

1. It’s someone who was familiar with them or stalked them.
2. It was only one person
3. College age male
4. Only one person

My opinions only.
Continuing with your theory, Court TV has an interesting take on one man who was watching the two girls at the food truck. The entire report is worth watching but I keyed this link to start with the food truck video footage,
. At this point in the footage
one of the commentators believes it is remarkable that this young man hurried off immediately after the two girls left the food truck area. He did rush off in a different direction but that could be where his car was parked. I am not accusing this unidentified man of anything. I'm just relaying the Court TV report and comments.

It has also been confirmed two roommates, BF and DM, were upstairs at the time of the murders, although cops have said neither is under investigation and the surviving friends have been cooperating with the investigation.

Woah woah woah . That can’t be right ? They were upstairs?? A lot of the bloodshed was found upstairs how could the survivors have been upstairs during this ? Was that a typo ?

I’m going to add something else. These are my opinions only. Knives are hands on. They are up close and personal. Maybe not personal in the sense that the perpetrator knew the victims, but in the sense there was a rage. A hatred towards young, attractive females. This guy not only got his hands dirty, he wanted to get his hands dirty. This is totally unlike a firearm, which seems to be the weapon of choice, more often than not.

From what I understand, they are looking for a “Rambo” type knife. Let’s look at the Rambo character. He’s a tough guy. He’s a badass. He’s a character that can stand on his own two feet and function independently. I think this is an image the killer WISHES he could project.

I think this guy has struck out with the girls, his entire life. I think he’s a loser, that couldn’t get a girl to walk across the street with him, much less go out on a date. I think this guy is very bitter, angry and resentful of his low status.

He killed three attractive girls, that probably would not have given him the time of day. Pretty girls are WAY out of his league. In my opinion, he also killed a young man, that is everything he wishes he could be, but isn’t. I believe this is a guy that’s well aware of the fact that he’s a beta boy.

It’s my opinion that this guy isn’t a college student. He’s not college material. I think he’s some little looser. Some guy that has never amounted to anything. Murders aside, I don’t think he would have ever amounted to anything, even if he didn’t choose a life of crime.

I think he has a remedial job, if he even has one. I also think he’s older. Maybe a 30 something, that has never amounted to a hill of beans. He’s angry and he’s dead set on retaliation, against people HE believes are the source of his failures, in his tiny little mind.

I think the killer felt reasonably comfortable in the house. After all, how many people have visitors at 3:00, in the morning, even in college? I think the killer savored the moment and enjoyed himself. I think he took his time.

There is no way this guy wasn’t covered in blood, from head to toe. Did he clean up in the house? Did he take a shower? Did he steal clothing from the male victim? I think even the dumbest of criminals know better than to walk out of a crime scene covered in blood, even in the early morning hours, in the dark.

I want the police to check cameras from residences and businesses, not just in the immediate vicinity, but a mile or two away. Is there a person that walked by wearing a certain color coat, then returned an hour or two later, wearing a different color coat? If that individual got in a vehicle, even better. Now we know what kind of car he drives.

Perhaps someone walking with a garbage bag, that could have contained bloody clothes, to be disposed of at his convenience?

You could be right, however I think we have to remember this person would be jacked up on adrenalin (or worse) to be embarking on this, so my guess is they encountered Ethan and Xana first then went upstairs to complete (what I suspect was) the targeted attack. If you consider the opposite scenario - that he killed Maddie and Kaylee first - intuitively the adrenalin is starting to wane, the panic is setting in and the motivation would be to leave as quickly as possible. Job done, don't want to get caught.

Unless they surprised him and recognized him. Now he just can’t leave because they know who he is.

Interesting to hear that they see no indication of a sexual assault . So what was the motive ? Just a thrill kill ? Or someone angry ? If it was a creepy stalker you would think there would have been indications of sexual assault . Somehow even creepier there wasn’t because it seems like they just murdered them to murder them at this point .

I’m going to add something else. These are my opinions only. Knives are hands on. They are up close and personal. Maybe not personal in the sense that the perpetrator knew the victims, but in the sense there was a rage. A hatred towards young, attractive females. This guy not only got his hands dirty, he wanted to get his hands dirty. This is totally unlike a firearm, which seems to be the weapon of choice, more often than not.

From what I understand, they are looking for a “Rambo” type knife. Let’s look at the Rambo character. He’s a tough guy. He’s a badass. He’s a character that can stand on his own two feet and function independently. I think this is an image the killer WISHES he could project.

I think this guy has struck out with the girls, his entire life. I think he’s a loser, that couldn’t get a girl to walk across the street with him, much less go out on a date. I think this guy is very bitter, angry and resentful of his low status.

He killed three attractive girls, that probably would not have given him the time of day. Pretty girls are WAY out of his league. In my opinion, he also killed a young man, that is everything he wishes he could be, but isn’t. I believe this is a guy that’s well aware of the fact that he’s a beta boy.

It’s my opinion that this guy isn’t a college student. He’s not college material. I think he’s some little looser. Some guy that has never amounted to anything. Murders aside, I don’t think he would have ever amounted to anything, even if he didn’t choose a life of crime.

I think he has a remedial job, if he even has one. I also think he’s older. Maybe a 30 something, that has never amounted to a hill of beans. He’s angry and he’s dead set on retaliation, against people HE believes are the source of his failures, in his tiny little mind.

I think the killer felt reasonably comfortable in the house. After all, how many people have visitors at 3:00, in the morning, even in college? I think the killer savored the moment and enjoyed himself. I think he took his time.

There is no way this guy wasn’t covered in blood, from head to toe. Did he clean up in the house? Did he take a shower? Did he steal clothing from the male victim? I think even the dumbest of criminals know better than to walk out of a crime scene covered in blood, even in the early morning hours, in the dark.

I want the police to check cameras from residences and businesses, not just in the immediate vicinity, but a mile or two away. Is there a person that walked by wearing a certain color coat, then returned an hour or two later, wearing a different color coat? If that individual got in a vehicle, even better. Now we know what kind of car he drives.

Perhaps someone walking with a garbage bag, that could have contained bloody clothes, to be disposed of at his convenience?

I am leaning toward someone angry. He likely would of been resentful his whole life. An injustice collector.

Why is there no blood reported or seen on the exterior of the house, doorknobs, sliding doors etc.. surely with this being such a bloody crime scene there would be shoe prints, smear marks, finger prints.. odd that the only "blood" noted is that picture of those drip marks..

Just curious, is your point that what's on the exterior of the house isn't blood or are you suggesting the crime scene couldn't have been as bloody as stated since there was no blood anywhere else?

Woah woah woah . That can’t be right ? They were upstairs?? A lot of the bloodshed was found upstairs how could the survivors have been upstairs during this ? Was that a typo ?
Perhaps they were upstairs when ppl came over for a little party then left to their bedrooms downstairs.

I agree with you a lot on some of this . I think it was a slightly older angry man projecting some type of anger at popular younger people .

I 100% agree with this. This was not a University student. This was someone (some people) who were "wronged". In my opinion it is drug related. An acquaintance of one of the unharmed roommates was the suspect and this will be closed in a matter of days. I've seen it on Dateline a thousand times.
An injustice collector...an incel is my first guess. There's rage. It's not a B&E gone bad. Motives for murders are usually money, jealousy, or somebody who is mentally ill or on drugs.

Just curious, is your point that what's on the exterior of the house isn't blood or are you suggesting the crime scene couldn't have been as bloody as stated since there was no blood anywhere else?
Is the substance found outside 100% confirmed blood? Just stating it's odd with it being such a bloody crime scene that no evidence of blood has been noted or found such as shoe prints, smear marks, bloody doorknobs/ windows unless the sp had time to clean up before he/she left

Is the substance found outside 100% confirmed blood? Just stating it's odd with it being such a bloody crime scene that no evidence of blood has been noted or found such as shoe prints, smear marks, bloody doorknobs/ windows unless the sp had time to clean up before he/she left
No, it’s not been confirmed publicly.

This is by far the most reasonable scenario that I’ve read and makes sense in my head. I don’t believe it was drug related or just someone ‘on the loose.’

You are also a very good writer. I’m new and I’m going to follow you. Thank you for your experienced insights and using a format that just flows perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DebsDaughter