ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Moscow police: "Officers entered the residence and found two victims on the second floor and two victims on the third floor."
Yes, I meant that the first victims killed might have been on the second floor, then the victims on the third floor heard the noise...they thought they would go down to check it out, but they didn't make it down to the second floor before the killer heard noise upstairs and had to go up there and kill the other two. Sorry, that was unclear...

Fighting extradition is strategic. It’s a tiny amount of leverage in a situation where he has little if any at all.

He should not give anything that LE wants without getting something in return.

Since I don’t think that MPD is going to give ANYTHING helpful, I agree that he will just hold and make this difficult (unless he and his lawyer are both morons)
Extradition is just procedural at this point. He’s not in another country, he’s in PA. He may buy himself a tiny bit of time, and irritate LE, but that’s it. IMO, there is no way he will get anything from LE by agreeing not to fight extradition, they’ll just wait out the court process and then cart his butt back to ID…

IMO, it was either as clean and shiny as could be, or there were little separate piles of toe jam/toenails, belly button lint, bodily fluids. With any luck, a very large “ edged weapon” with blood on it.

I hope it's not the shiny apt.

Tonight I say my prayers for the parents. For those who have memorialized their children's short lives. And for those who horrifyingly today discovered their child is responsible. May grace somehow find them all.

As far as I can tell give your DNA. If you have not raped, assaulted or murdered someone, your good to go. Or you could find out how many more to add to your Christmas card list. Just trying to lighten it up a bit.

It seems unlikely to me. He looks a bit old for frat parties, and, at least when I was in college, non-frat member guys weren't allowed in, although all women were. And he's reportedly a bit socially awkward according to his professor in post #132, so probably wouldn't fit into the party group at all.
He looks significantly older than 28, to boot.

Generally you take any opportunity you can to delay (if guilty lol). Only reason I can see for not fighting extradition is if the conditions where he is currently locked up are for some reason thought to be worse than Idaho’s accommodations.
I’m here to tell you, the Latah County Jail (where he will hopefully/presumably be soon) is pretty bare bones! I don’t know about the PA facility where he currently is (anyone have a description link?), but here’s what awaits him here:
Detention

I agree. I have my DNA in a genetic /genealogy database. Only the guilty have something to fear imo.
It’s a bit more nuanced than that. I personally am fine with LE using genealogy to find perpetrators of violent crime, but it can be considered a slippery slope. Violent crime is one thing, but I do not want every small nonviolent crime, like petty theft, drug use, etc case using familial DNA…

It’s weird to me that a smart Phd student of criminology (almost a Dr.) stoops to the level of the criminals he studies. Like he wanted to live it and thought he could outsmart LE? Or was their a bigger purpose for him

IMO, was it just me or did I correctly remember that LE called an HVAC van out to 1122 shortly after the murders. I always wondered about that.
An HVAC contractor was there December 7.

<Admin edited to include correct link>

Last edited by a moderator:
Would hypothetically …heroin… fit this category?
Just curious
Heroin does lead to weight loss, but my understanding is that it is a depressant and leads to the opposite of aggression, unless someone is in withdrawals. I think meth would be a more likely candidate for weight loss and aggression. Hypothetically.

It’s weird to me that a smart Phd student of criminology (almost a Dr.) stoops to the level of the criminals he studies. Like he wanted to live it and thought he could outsmart LE? Or was their a bigger purpose for him
I'd hesitate to say he was almost a doctor. He completed one semester of a doctoral program. He was years away from being anywhere near finishing that program. MOO

I would say (if his defense atty) that he was there attending a party a few weeks before the murders. Can't remember the date due to too much beer. Was there with a friend of a friend, John Doe. I could go further but it makes me ill. Defense attorneys may say anything to do their job.
That's not true. At all.

here are the standards for the defense from the ABA:

there are rules of professional ethics. Defense attorneys cannot lie to the judge or jury.

I've just seen the news - and somehow, after all these weeks of following this and hoping for a breakthrough, I don't feel relieved (although I am glad they caught him) I just feel so sad that these lives were wasted. RIP beautiful souls xo

Well done LE. Bravo!

IMO, OCD is manifested by repetitive behavior and hoarding/collecting .Always washing your hands. Turning the light switch on and off a million times. Obsessive thoughts bring on obsessive behaviors. Stabbing someone over and over would be pertinent here.

Repetitive stabbing could also be viewed as a substitution of a SA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste