ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt a defense attorney will use his veganism to BK’s advantage… “My client is a gentle soul…loves animals, wouldn’t harm a fly. How could he brutally kill four human be
Ha .. good luck with that defense. "Yah, there's no way he killed them, he only eats vegetables". They better have more evidence than that.

"He’s normally a very late-night person, going to the bathroom and vacuuming at 1 or 12 in the morning,” the neighbor told the New York Post on Sunday. “I have kids, so sometimes I thought of speaking to him or complaining, but never did.”
“It seemed like he never slept because he was always doing something all night,” she added.

IMO, neighbor of BK is probably thanking their lucky stars they never filed complaint - if you know what I mean...

I’m confused why the police narrowed it down to a 2011-2013 model, we know BKs car was 2015. Seems a bit clumsy of them? I mean if I knew BK and noted he drove a white Elantra, knew he lived close to the area, I would probably discount him because his car was the wrong year.
It’s likely many other people would also do the same. His parents might have thought the same also.

I don’t know, not sure why they would do that? If police weren’t entirely sure of the year, why narrow it down so much? That could have really backfired on them
They knew what they were doing and it was not a mistake. JMO.

They put him on slippery surface to make him believe he is safe as the years of car make were not matching the year of make of the car he was driving.

They tried to create a false safety bubble for him and he managed to fall in this trap. In meantime they identified his car and got DNA match which ultimately lead to his arrest.

No doubt a defense attorney will use his veganism to BK’s advantage… “My client is a gentle soul…loves animals, wouldn’t harm a fly. How could he brutally kill four human beings?” MOO.
In my own experience, when I was vegan, it was not for the sake of the animals, but for health reasons, and weight loss. It was my impression, JMO, that BK wanted to lose weight after being bullied for being overweight, so I would think that’s how the veganism came about. I could be wrong, though.

Brilliant and impressive law enforcement. No doubt about it. They where "on it".

It will be interesting to learn what lead LE to him.

This guy is living his PhD and will be happy to share his intellect and insight with the FBI behavioral unit.
I think he may have been caught on one of the door ring cameras. But that is just my opinion.

JMO

I'm one of the folks who mentioned the topic of the car having mechanical issues, but I didn't assert it actually did, I merely suggested that claiming there were mechanical concerns could have been a reasonable way for BK to convince his father to accompany him for the drive from ID to PA. I've seen others mention the same option, but have seen no one suggest there were in reality any mechanical concerns.
He could also be using the alleged mechanically issues as "Well its 8 years old now and starting to fall apart, time to sell it and get something else" JAT

Or the car, being an older one, and having just completed a cross country trek with a possible return cross country trek after the holiday break anticipated, was taken in for routine servicing. JMO

Now that it’s confirmed, I think the biggest thing the veganism signals is that (IMO) Mad Greek is a place he likely came across the victims. I’ve never been to the area and have no clue if there are many restaurants that even offer vegan options.

As stated by others no one knows why he is vegan and it may have nothing to do with a love of animals. I like the weight loss, control, being special lines of thinking myself.

Following this line of thought rationally …
If I have a fear of cannibalism and therefore do not eat any kind of meat, and do not want any of my food touching any pots that cook meat…
Do I choose to kill four people by stabbing, which has cast off of blood, arterial spurting, and I will be covered in the blood of carnivores, highly likely on my face and in my eyes and nose and mouth

No
So either he is a true vegan and is clueless about stabbing deaths
Or he is not a true vegan but just a controlling <modsnip> that likes to make demands like a small child
Or he makes some kind of distinction between the blood and meat of animals and the blood and meat of humans
Or he considers himself a martyr who suffered the blood of his victims to eliminate them from the planet and make t
So, just..
Wonder if he ever eats - ate meat/fish/poultry in secret!

Moo

Last edited by a moderator:
"He’s normally a very late-night person, going to the bathroom and vacuuming at 1 or 12 in the morning,” the neighbor told the New York Post on Sunday. “I have kids, so sometimes I thought of speaking to him or complaining, but never did.”
“It seemed like he never slept because he was always doing something all night,” she added.

IMO, neighbor of BK is probably thanking their lucky stars they never filed complaint - if you know what I mean...
Agree.
MOO their intuition said “no.”

We have yet to hear from any former girlfriends, and I’m betting it’s because there aren’t any! I’d say this comes down to his alleged anger, narcissism, social awkwardness, inappropriate chats, egotistic views and belief he is superior intellectually. All this from former friends, acquaintances. It would be interesting to know the family dynamic here. Surely you can’t hide all those traits at home. Did everyone walk on eggshells around him? Was he pampered and coddled to avoid blow ups? Not judging the parents or family here, just curious if you are more aware of a persons traits such as these if you are close to them. He seems to burn bridges in friendships quite quickly, how would that work in the family home?

There are former peers, and current students who have spoken out
To me he seems like a homeschooled student, isolated from the real world, college being his first attempt in the world, whose move to WA was his step into independence at 28

News Nation
BCKs Aunts speak out, re OCD or food ’fetish’

6abc Philadelphia
BCKs childhood friend Thomas, family statement, attorney speaks, 400 tips

News Nation
BCKs night run buddy years ago

News Nation- Pullman WA
Classmate in Criminology Program

JMO

Now that it’s confirmed, I think the biggest thing the veganism signals is that (IMO) Mad Greek is a place he likely came across the victims. I’ve never been to the area and have no clue if there are many restaurants that even offer vegan options.

As stated by others no one knows why he is vegan and it may have nothing to do with a love of animals. I like the weight loss, control, being special lines of thinking myself.
Throwing in my 2 cents as a vegetarian... I checked their menu online, and it though it does say "ask about our vegan/vegetarian options" Greek food is not generally a good choice for a vegan especially - though most dishes could be made without meat, there is a lot of cheese/eggs used that would not be suitable for a vegan. FWIW, MOO

It’s really clumsy of them imo
Or was it brilliant?
Also the fact his car is a 2015, did he think he was in the clear!?
That's my point...
I wouldn’t know the difference between a 2010-2022 elantra, regardless of color.
I think most people wouldn't either upon just seeing it, however BCK might not of snapped to this and was assuming "everyone" was looking for the wrong car so he thinks he has fooled LE

Desperately trying to keep up (and failing) but I wonder if Kaylee snuck pictures of her stalker and that’s why dad says they see some connections. Hoping. MOO.
Definitely a possibility.
Additionally, it’s also possible there are fake BK Instagram accounts set up to show he followed both Maddie and Kaylee. MOO

Bradley Warren
47m ·
UPDATE from Pennsylvania-
01/02-
This is the jail where Bryan Kohberger is being held.
-The procedural hearing for extradition will take place at 3:30– I’ll be in court.
-A prison guard told me he’s been on the ground, facing the wall, not talking.
-It looks like he’ll be back in Latah County in about 72 hours after the hearing.
-Kohberger has told his public defender he believes he will be exonerated.
I’ll keep you posted on our website and Nonstop streaming channel.

They knew what they were doing and it was not a mistake. JMO.

They put him on slippery surface to make him believe he is safe as the years of car make were not matching the year of make of the car he was driving.

They tried to create a false safety bubble for him and he managed to fall in this trap. In meantime they identified his car and got DNA match which ultimately lead to his arrest.
Why release make of car at all?
I think they had make of car very early and released details for public info as they knew list of owners was quite long.

Everything is very deliberate and well thought.
They only release info if they think it will help solve the case, not to satiate our curiousity.

I think it's just a mistake albeit potentially a bad one.
They probably had a somewhat blurry side view of car and were certain it was a 2011 to 2013 model although the differences were pretty negligible.

I'm seeing the term "slashed" used frequently in articles about the way the students were killed instead of stabbed. Don't know where these reporters are getting their information, but if in fact the deaths were caused in that manner it seems to me that the killings were more controlled than if angry stabbing was involved....just a thought for now until more facts are released. Was this a cold calculated murder or one with more passion involved?

Can you imagine being the roommate or neighbor of anyone who is OCD about cleaning…
He was trying to vacuum up any Murphy hairs that may have followed him home from the Moscow home!

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member