ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are so many rumors about this case, first about the victims and now about the suspect. Hopefully, we will find the truth during trial because five families have been destroyed and even more friends. So sad.
I don’t know what to believe.
I know I have pretty much stopped reading/listening to the media and will wait for court appearances/pressers/official documents.

IMO, I don't believe he wore a mask. He went to kill someone so the victim seeing his face is irrelevant. The wearing of gloves is another issue, that would be done to avoid latent fingerprints, not necessarily avoid injury to his hands during the attack.

Well then, more evidence of him being (for want of a better word here) a dum-dum.

He would have been breathing, exhaling DNA, and eyelashes fall out on the regular (and this dude blinks a lot, IMO). Plus spit and sweat.

No one ever got a chance to scratch his face or punch it, either.

If he didn't wear a mask, that made the forensic vacuum cleaner and its operators very happy.

If someone can help me find a link to this on Youtube - I keep finding the one that happened a month ago. Thanks! (trying to find the one that happened last week (end of December)
I don’t believe there was a link. Media wasn’t allowed either.

Lt Adam Reid stating speaking order

Col. Robert Evangec - Didn't expect ID murders to end in PA. Proud that members of the PSP and their help and support.
Thank MPD ISP and FBI for support assistance and coordination. PSP who took BK in custody early morning hours on Dec 30.

My thought is what if BK visited the Mad Greek for vegan food & was rebuffed by Xana or Maddie or both after he tried to flirt with them.....the guy has anger issues. Possibly followed them home one night to see where they live & stalk them. To find out their schedule & best possible time to attack.

From his stalking, he finds out Xana sleeps on the 2nd floor & Maddie on the 3rd floor.......lets not forget, Ethan doesnt live in that house & im assuming BK was not expecting him to be there. Also Kaylee was just visiting & was only there for a few days if not mistaken, & if those assumptions are correct, Ethan & Kaylee with collateral damage, wrong place at the wrong time.

His targets possibly were Xana & Maddie.....hence the murders on the 2nd & 3rd floors but not the first floor. Im assuming he knew those other two girls lived in that house if he was stalking Xana & Maddie, but didnt care about them.

All speculation on my part, we will see the truth come out as we learn more.

I agree it is highly possible he was rebuffed by one or more of the girls in the House. However, he could have seen these beautiful girls anywhere in the area and marked them as targets then as representative of the gorgeous ladies he'd never be able to date or marry. Maybe the girls represented something he'd never had, would likely never have as a girlfriend. Their beauty, brilliance, personalities and opportunities became something he wanted to viciously destroy.

It is likely during the times of creepy surveillance of the occupants by night that kept him slightly lethargic, worn out looking and was seen frequently carrying a cup of coffee on campus by day. He was keeping late hours spying on his targets.

If any of the side stories we've heard are true of him being teased and bullied in school by girls, he may have developed an intense hatred for the female gender. We need a kinder society.

While I don't know for certain that BK was not humiliated by being called out about his harsh grading, it does happen around the time of the stalking and the murders. Whether this formal complaint by his students was a stimulus or catalyst that prompted him to carry out the murders, only he knows.
mhoo

Well then, more evidence of him being (for want of a better word here) a dum-dum.

He would have been breathing, exhaling DNA, and eyelashes fall out on the regular (and this dude blinks a lot, IMO). Plus spit and sweat.

No one ever got a chance to scratch his face or punch it, either.

If he didn't wear a mask, that made the forensic vacuum cleaner and its operators very happy.
Maybe he dont believe masks work LMAO

I agree it is highly possible he was rebuffed by one or more of the girls in the House. However, he could have seen these beautiful girls anywhere in the area and marked them as targets then as representative of the gorgeous ladies he'd never be able to date or marry. Maybe the girls represented something he'd never had, would likely never have as a girlfriend. Their beauty, brilliance, personalities and opportunities became something he wanted to viciously destroy.

It is likely during the times of creepy surveillance of the occupants by night that kept him slightly lethargic, worn out looking and was seen frequently carrying a cup of coffee on campus by day. He was keeping late hours spying on his targets.

If any of the side stories we've heard are true of him being teased and bullied in school by girls, he may have developed an intense hatred for the female gender. We need a kinder society.

While I don't know for certain that BK was not humiliated by being called out about his harsh grading, it does happen around the time of the stalking and the murders. Whether this formal complaint by his students was a stimulus or catalyst that prompted him to carry out the murders, only he knows.
mhoo
I agree with this. My hunch too

Looking for any signs of injury again. Does it appear that the underneath of his eyes may have some healing bruises?
He has a small sore in the very corner of his mouth, visible if you zoom in. Maybe a healing injury, more likely a cold sore. MOO

Also, the red around his wrists visible in earlier photo, I would guess that's irritation from the handcuffs. JMO

I found this quote:

“Now, a Washington State University student who had Kohberger as a TA in his criminology class is shedding light on his personality in class and how his behavior changed after the Idaho murders took place…

…The murders took place about a month before winter break, and that's when Stinchfield said his grading style took an abrupt turn…

…Stinchfield described his behavior after the murders as "pre-occupied" and said he appeared less "well-kept" and had grown out his facial hair.””
FROM THE ARTICLE
I find this odd:
In fact, Stinchfield said his professor allowed the students to argue for better grades at one point in the semester to get a "courtroom experience."

"He brought in Bryan, and he was like, 'alright, go at him,'" Stinchfield said. "And he had Bryan stand up. And a few people were on his side because they wanted to keep their high grades... but for the most part, it was like half of a 150-person class just asking these real critical questions."

"It wasn't like yelling or anything, but it was certainly conflict," Stinchfield added.

As a TA, he is learning how to teach from his professors. I question whether bullying behavior, as I would define this, is necessary or useful.

150 students given the opportunity to complain about grading in this way seems very odd to me.

No wonder he declined to put much effort into grading after this experience.

While I think LE has their perp, I think we have to remember context in any discussion of his appearance or behavior in a classroom setting.

JMHO

There are so many rumors about this case, first about the victims and now about the suspect. Hopefully, we will find the truth during trial because five families have been destroyed and even more friends. So sad.
I don’t know what to believe.

I think we are all leery of media who say they are quoting "sources" rather than quoting individuals who not only give their name but are very clear and can prove their relationship to the Case.

I won't be posting anymore quotes from "sources" I need the person's name and how they are connected to BK or connected to the investigation, etc...

I don't think he looks very concerned, bothered, or inconvenienced.

Yep. I think he prepared himself for this role. It's Act II of his Big Drama. He gets some level of satisfaction from it, perhaps even some enjoyment, sadly.

Just as Instagram girls practice their head tilts and smiles, he has practiced a perp walk and a court face. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CaseyBee