ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know! What nerve he has for looking aggravated when pulled over?! That’s an odd visual reaction to project to authorities.

Why do you think his Mother covered her face to enter the courthouse?

Kohberger's Mom, Sister Emotional During Hearing​

I would cover my face as well. I can’t imagine what BK’s mom, dad and sisters must be going through. To have a son/brother who allegedly murdered innocent university students.
Apparently a sheriff’s deputy brought a Kleenex for BK’s mom. I thought the act of kindness is one that I would not have expected.

Regarding all the speculation of the BOLO. A BOLO is a be on the look for. I'm sure there was a BOLO, IMO, issued, just for informational purposes to LE across the country on the suspected path of travel of the suspect. IMO LE in Indiana may have conducted the traffic stop(s) to slow the suspect down and let the surveillance teams coordinate their pass offs and pic- ups, per FBI request, or whomever was coordinating the surveillance. One officer, on a stretch of highway deciding to stop a vehicle, which happens to be one of the most talked about in weeks, without knowing it is the subject of a manhunt is incomprehensible. If that's the case, send that rookie back to the academy, JMO.

I so agree. IMO, he (the alleged killer) was purposely stopped. I read an article earlier that was posted that it took huge coordinated efforts of many agencies, across various states- which included LE fixed-wing airplane surveillance, to hand off the suspect and car while they (suspect and Dad)were making the drive back east. I believe the stop was purposeful by law enforcement to see what "his" demeanor or actions might be and just to get "eyes" on him or for whatever reason. There is absolutely no way, IMO, that the two stops were random, not at all.

Oh, well, if it's his "clean cut looks," in my years of working with newly jailed people (and with, for example, LE officers who are newly arrested) and in training I've received from investigators and detectives, the one early thing they taught me is "It's never the guy who looks weird. Trust us, we've already got tabs on him"

Every pedophile arrested in my town has looked "normal" (and they are usually of a certain age - it's made many of us who work for or with LE or psychiatry pull back from defining Ordinary White Male as "normal" if their behavior is the least bit off or suspicious,"

One very seasoned (award winning) LEO, high up in rank, said, "It's never the guy with a lot of piercings, it's never the guy with a Mohawk" who commits the worst crimes. And sometimes, of course, it's a woman. Which in the early days, we did consider here.

As someone who interacts with criminals (imprisoned and otherwise) I do have my own way of parsing how people look. People should perhaps revise how quickly they dismiss some groups (but not others) from their "guilty" rubric. In this case, it's so far just the booking shot that's made me uneasy. IMO, he's clearly attempting (hard, real effort) to look like the poster for American Psycho (which I bet he's read). MOO.
And he certainly does look like American Psycho in that mugshot and even in court today. Looks wise.

But in general he is a normal looking person who I could see walking down the street going to work any day.

Kohberger's Mom, Sister Emotional During Hearing​

I would cover my face as well. I can’t imagine what BK’s mom, dad and sister must be going through. Apparently a court room brought a Kleenex for BK’s mom. I thought act of kindness is one that I wouldn’t have expected.
I wonder if any of the victim's family is there.

I wonder if BK will want a trial by judge or jury. I'm thinking it might be hard to find an impartial jury, especially in that neck of the woods records sealed or not.

Nle reporting tips aren't going to care about the nuisances and tiny differences between a 2011-2013 and a 2015. The average person probably wouldn't even be able to point them out.

Also, I doubt LE would say "hey.....this is a 2015 so we're not going to forward this info to the Moscow police"
No, but the owners themselves know the year they have. It doesn't really work the way I thought cops were doing it, where they would focus on owners who didn't come forward. I wouldn't come forward if my car were out of the range of years they gave.

Are you an “investigators, law enforcement, attorneys, and agents of the prosecuting attorney or defense attorney”?
Yeah that’s the difference in American law, and say British. A gag order only applies to case parties here. We can say whatever the hell we want.

No guy in a robe and wig can tell us what to do.

Last edited:
Nah, you're good. It only applies to the parties in the case and their attorneys. So the state (LE), investigators, the prosecutor, the defense, defense investigators, the defendant himself.

The order specifies that it applies to out of court statements and writings. The parties ARE allowed to point to public court records when appropriate.
Just wants a viable jury pool, in his court room, and rightfully thinks this case needs to be heard by Moscow adjacent residents.

Don't blame him.

So posting this again because I think it is extremely telling

Dashcam video of traffic stop where daddy mentions the murders 1:08 - 1:11
BK Dad says to LE :"my son goes to wsu...the shootings,,,,"

something tells me BK lawyer is not being truthful about the "planned " drive from WA to PA ..even the cop says its a long drive and asks them if they ever heard of planes.

the father mentioning to the LE officer about the murders is interesting the say the least

Last edited:
Snipped for focus.

Is it possible the officers didn’t know because MPD had told everyone to be on the lookout for model years 2011-2013 of white Elantras rather than the 2015 he was driving?
I think it's important to note that the ISP LE would have cross checked the plate against ownership, etc before approaching the vehicle...and on the passenger side because of the narrow shoulder and vehicles speeding by on the driver's side. A routine stop of an out of state vehicle....

Daily Mail, so fwiw.

From the story:

Inmate Valerie Cipollina, 50, tells DailyMail.com that Kohberger tried to expose himself to her while she was in a cell close to him at the Monroe County Jail

Cipollina, who was held for six hours on a domestic violence charge, said Kohberger taunted guards, saying they were too scared to go in his cell

'You come in here and I'll cut you,' Kohberger allegedly yelled at one guard. 'I'm going to pee on your face. Do what you want with me I don't give a s**t'
I'm afraid you missed that this story was almost immediately debunked given the inmate VC was describing here was NOT BK but a different obviously deranged individual.

No, but the owners themselves know the year they have. It doesn't really work the way I thought cops were doing it, where they would focus on owners who didn't come forward. I wouldn't come forward if my car were out of the range of years they gave.
But you've also never killed anyone and saw a picture of the car that looks exactly like yours on a flyer.

I believe LE knew it was Bryan's car when they released that flyer. But I'm not going to bring that back up.

"The father of one of the slain Idaho victims recently spoke out on if his daughter had any connections to the arrested suspect, Bryan Kohberger.

Steve Goncalves, the father of 21-year-old Kaylee Goncalves, who was fatally stabbed in her off-campus residence near the University of Idaho last month, recently spoke with NewsNation and was asked if his daughter had any connection to Kohberger.

"I'm biased, but if he got to know my daughter, I would think it would be impossible for you to hurt her, so I think a little bit of us all kinda felt like this was somebody who didn't have a chance to meet her, talk to her, get to know her because she was [a] very likable person and she didn't have a mean bone in her body," Goncalves said.

"So, I think there's a little comfort in knowing that this person wasn't somebody she trusted and loved," Goncalves added."

Idaho Murder Victim's Dad Speaks Out About Daughter Knowing Bryan Kohberger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member