ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Middle finger and wrist.

Do you have some sort of resolution/clarifying software because the photo isn't very clear and enlarging it wasn't helpful to me. I don't see anything on the hand but do see what could be a healing abrasion on his forearm. Do you have a better resolution pic of it?

I really appreciate your answer.

I still wonder when and why it was decided he to present such a danger that required this kind of movie-like arrest?

He was free for 7 weeks after the murders, he was considered to be POI, in relation to this case, at some point but there is not a single shred of evidence or report that he acted aggressively or put any member of public under any danger during that period.

I guess that my questions will be unanswered at present.. I have an idea why they opted for such power demonstrating arrest. To me, it looks like they intentionally wanted to scare him hoping that he will panic and say or do something to incriminate himself. Like violently resisting, running away or trying to hide the knife. Only these tactics did not work.Jmo

Will wait to see if his defence team will address this.
.....because the most dangerous point in all of this is the moment you attempt to arrest someone who knows they will be locked in a cage for the rest of their life.

There will be no defense complaint that their quad murder suspect defendant was not arrested in a nice enough manner by LE.

I see a thicker, several inch long scab from his wrist bone to his right sleeve (this could extend further up the arm, but is hidden from sight), a scab on the knuckle of his middle finger (also right hand), and a fainter red scratch extending from his pinky finger along the side of his right palm back to the wrist.

If he was such a big danger so all of 50 (!) SWAT members were sent to arrest him demolishing half of his parents' house on the way although there are no reported resistance, during that event, then why a week earlier he was let to travel by car 3 days accross the country, potentially compromising lives, health and safety of the members of general public?

Why he was not arrested whilst being in Pullman? He was a POI before started the trip, as FBI was already tailing him; he was allegedly identified as dangerous (hence the overpowering arrest).

This does not go both ways.

He was either a dangerous criminal so excessive power was indeed needed to overcome him, or or he was not.

This has to be addressed and I will not be suprised if his defence team logs a complaint/claim whatever the law recommends in such cases.
"Demolished half of his parents house"? I didn't get that impression from the press conference. JMO

I can only assume he was able to travel cross country because they didn't have an arrest warrant at that time. JMO

Good post. I totally agree. If LE were "following" him across country then they had enough to do something before he was at his parent's home in PA. And certainly in Indiana when he was pulled over for traffic violations.
What are you insinuating they should've done? There were no arrest warrants issued at that time.

You know, I'm not even sure, at this stage that he believes he did what he allegedly did.
I'm not factoring the quasi study, they were just normal according to his prof.

I do think it's likely an amount of transference has occurred, maybe not from a serial killer but from a killer he encountered in his studies.
Then again he may have been a member of an ideological group that hated and resented students of either , both or one gender.
Does he actually know what he knows?

He could, theoretically have left on a flight to wherever the very next day but he didn't choose that exit.
He could have killed himself, he could have claimed he'd had a breakdown and acted out, he had choices. Lots of them.

He changed nothing, not even his car.
He didn't even need a car to do what he did.

He makes zero sense to me.

Moscow ID Police Press Release

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE January 3, 2023

Moscow Homicide Case Nondissemination Order

MOSCOW, Idaho – The Moscow Police Department (MPD) is providing the following information to update the public on the on-going homicide investigation and court processes.
On January 3, 2023, Latah County Magistrate Judge Megan Marshall issued a nondissemination order in regard to the murder case against Bryan C. Kohberger.
The order prohibits any communication by investigators, law enforcement personnel, attorneys, and agents of the prosecuting attorney or defense attorney concerning this case. A copy of the order can be found on our website.
Due to this court order, the Moscow Police Department will no longer be communicating with the public or the media regarding this case.
Do we know who sought the order? Or, why?

I didn't hear that version. I heard that both stops were legitimate, but that leads me to speculate as to why?

Was BK highly distracted?
Was the conversation between father and son tense?
Or, were the state patrolmen just hyper-vigilant that day?
I think it’s not unusual for state patrol to be vigilant with out of state drivers.
I’ve been stopped many times on long road trips for minor infractions like 6 miles over the speed limit, once for not having a front plate when my state didn’t issue front plates. When I drove away from that one I noticed cameras at overpasses pointed toward the interstate (Kansas).
Every time they let me go with no citation in years of driving cross country and the coasts.
I think they just want to check out people from out of state to see if they look/act like they’re trafficking something.

so when he - allegedly- said ' I live 10 miles from this' he literally did

On that same link to Steptoe you can take an online tour. Think his room was 201, floor 2.

edited to add the link
just in case....

@NottaYutz PS Did you notice, when you were looking at GoogleMaps directions, how many minutes those routes took?
17 from Pullman, 20 and 23 from Steptoe. The times should be at the top of the images.

I really appreciate your answer.

I still wonder when and why it was decided he to present such a danger that required this kind of movie-like arrest?

He was free for 7 weeks after the murders, he was considered to be POI, in relation to this case, at some point but there is not a single shred of evidence or report that he acted aggressively or put any member of public under any danger during that period.

I guess that my questions will be unanswered at present.. I have an idea why they opted for such power demonstrating arrest. To me, it looks like they intentionally wanted to scare him hoping that he will panic and say or do something to incriminate himself. Like violently resisting, running away or trying to hide the knife. Only these tactics did not work.Jmo

Will wait to see if his defence team will address this.

The fact that he is suspected of brutally murdering 4 people is reason enough for police to proceed with extreme caution. Maybe he would have a “you’ll never take me alive” mentality. The authorities just couldn’t know how he would react. It was prudent for the safety of the officers to move swiftly and decisively to gain control of the suspect. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper