ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Towards the end of this video are photos of that person. I don't know if he's been officially cleared, but certainly Kaylee's family has been trusting of him. Kaylee and her boyfriend had recently broken up to take a break for a bit, and they shared their dog.

Video worth watching here:

Tattoo in remembrance of the four also explained in the video.

View attachment 382076

It has been said by the investigators that "some had defensive wounds"; Xana's dad stated she was a very tough girl and she fought back. I think the person who committed this atrocity would likely have signs of it on their body. I'm sure the police checked the people they've cleared, and basically anyone they interview, for signs of an altercation.

I just can’t figure out why the 2 girls were spared, He must have watched the house, if in fact our speculation is correct, He Would know how many people lived there, Maybe The surging girls had the door to bedroom locked I guess L.E will have an answer For this, but I think we got it right, It’s the only logical explanation for such a brutal crime that from what I am understanding such a brutal crime that even some of L.E May have needed counseling There’s no way this was a psychopath that picked a rad on house and just decided to butcher a bunch of people
Yes maybe they got spooked and ran out didn’t have time . Maybe they tried the door and realized it was locked and it would take to much time or maybe even though they slightly knew the girls they didn’t know exactly how many people lived with them . Seems weird to just go into a house without knowing them at all right ? What if the girls had boyfriends over and this person had to fight off and kill 3 guys along with the rest ? Would this person really just pick a random house not knowing ? Although I think the Perp knows them I don’t think they knew the perp that well if that makes sense .

Has anyone considered the possibility that the perpetrator could have called Jack from both girls phones in an attempt to lure him to the house, in order to frame him for murder/suicide?

If perp had a gun on him, he could have saved that for Jack if he came to the house.
I myself am thinking all the calls to J are because the dog was missing when they got home. I personally believe the killer was already there and let the dog out so that it did not cause a disturbance during his crimes (neighbors reported to local and national news they heard no noise at all coming from this house that night, and they were used to regularly hearing whatever was going on over there) and that's why Kaylee and Maddie called J a lot of times, over and over again, until 2:53am. This explains as well why Maddie joined in on calling J. Also explains why she'd say something along the lines of, "This dog is both of ours together", the text that her parents told the news about. The police made a mention of locating the dog, and "gave him to a responsible party", now this poor, sweet puppy is back with J.

I see a big thing on Websleuths is stating when something is your opinion, and I'd like to say, this is my personal opinion. I think it makes sense and fits all of the blank spaces within the set of facts.

I just can’t figure out why the 2 girls were spared, He must have watched the house, if in fact our speculation is correct, He Would know how many people lived there, Maybe The surging girls had the door to bedroom locked I guess L.E will have an answer For this, but I think we got it right, It’s the only logical explanation for such a brutal crime that from what I am understanding such a brutal crime that even some of L.E May have needed counseling There’s no way this was a psychopath that picked a rad on house and just decided to butcher a bunch of people
My theory is that he was confused by the empty bedrooms. My suspicion is that the victims were confined to just 2 of 6 bedrooms. that means there were 2 empty bedrooms, accounting for the missing roommates. I'm not sure he even knew there was a 1st floor.

Four of the five girls look very much alike, most certainly from a distance. I can see someone watching the house from the trees behind it. But the watcher would only be able to track the activities on the second and third floors. Windows and a door into the basement open on the opposite side which makes me wonder if the killer knew the two women downstairs even existed.

"In this post exclusive, pooch was being cared for by ex-boyfriend, Jack, following her death."

At the 0.31 mark:

K is simply adorable. She's confident, fun-lovin' and smart. Now, she's dead and we're on a manhunt.

I thought their rental home had a cyclone fence around a portion of the lawn near the 2nd bdrm and the 2nd floor sliding door. Am I mistaken? Isn't that why we found the ladder to possibly hold significance? Ladder is gone, too.

Source: Image from the above link at IEdition vid at time as shown in the SS

Screenshot 2022-11-23 2.09.43 AM.png

It’s scary how guys think they know you or get the wrong idea and get upset . I had a guy on Snapchat that would write me compliments all the time . Most times I wouldn’t respond and sometimes I’d just respond a :) to be nice bc I didn’t want to be rude . I have never met this guy and barely talked to him at all . He randomly wrote me and asked me if I loved him like he does me , started to tell me that he wanted to marry me etc. I opened it and didn’t respond and he started writing to me that I’m a dumb biiitch and lots of scary angry things . I immediately deleted him but I’m just telling this as an example of how guys can get crazy and delusional and angry like that . It’s scary and it could have happened to one of them in some way . A customer for example or any delusional lonely guy .

I wish we knew how long the killer remained in the house. How much time did he spend with the victims? One more time than the others? Was one showing signs of an overkill?

I don't quite know where to begin to sniff out clues since I don't haunt FB and never had an IG acct.

Did the killer have a familiarity with the knife via hunting or hunting clubs? Racks from deer hanging in the garage? One need not be an expert handling a knife but this killing seems extremely efficient.

He's slicing/stabbing vital organs and vessels that will spurt out blood. How did he stab to death four people without cutting himself, esp when self defense moves were made? Has an ER had a patient seeking stitches? I hope he's cut real bad.

I vote premed, too. This was planned. Nobody becomes a first time killer and enters a home filled with at least six other folks. Am I right? What made this person feel so confident in successfully fulfilling his goal? He caught the 4 victims off guard, to be sure. Coward! He stabs women and men to death while they're slumbering. He must be found!
Good post! Thank you for sharing your thoughts Dee.
However, I think saying he may be premed is giving this person way too much credit... you'd be surprised what you can learn just on YouTube and Reddit alone... anatomy included. You're totally right that he is a coward, and what he has done is incredibly shameful beyond words.
I just want this to be solved already, so badly.

K is simply adorable. She's confident, fun-lovin' and smart. Now, she's dead and we're on a manhunt.

I thought their rental home had a cyclone fence around a portion of the lawn near the 2nd bdrm and the 2nd floor sliding door. Am I mistaken? Isn't that why we found the ladder to possibly hold significance? Ladder is gone, too.

Source: Image from the above link at IEdition vid at time as shown in the SS

View attachment 382083
I’m sure LE Took it As evidence, This is just sad Someone mentioned earlier how all the girls looked a like, and They were beautiful girls

Good post! Thank you for sharing your thoughts Dee.
However, I think saying he may be premed is giving this person way too much credit... you'd be surprised what you can learn just on YouTube and Reddit alone... anatomy included. You're totally right that he is a coward, and what he has done is incredibly shameful beyond words.
I just want this to be solved already, so badly.

Did the original poster mean premed as in medical school, or premed as in premeditated?

It’s scary how guys think they know you or get the wrong idea and get upset . I had a guy on Snapchat that would write me compliments all the time . Most times I wouldn’t respond and sometimes I’d just respond a :) to be nice bc I didn’t want to be rude . I have never met this guy and barely talked to him at all . He randomly wrote me and asked me if I loved him like he does me , started to tell me that he wanted to marry me etc. I opened it and didn’t respond and he started writing to me that I’m a dumb biiitch and lots of scary angry things . I immediately deleted him but I’m just telling this as an example of how guys can get crazy and delusional and angry like that . It’s scary and it could have happened to one of them in some way . A customer for example or any delusional lonely guy .
Oh yes. I've had experiences like that myself. I am so sorry you went through that! It is scary to have a stranger behave obsessively toward you.

I am a survivor of domestic violence. From my own experiences I don't feel this was a domestic dispute, but I'd love to be proven wrong if it meant an arrest in this case.

Another thing your post made me think of: Some men take you being kind to them as flirting with them, and Xana and Kaylee worked as waitresses in a town of 20k people. I'm sure they encountered many men who thought they were flirting with them when simply exhibiting simple human kindness. That's REALLY sad on another level, that kindness or even politely acknowledging others can often be so rare this day and age, that many mistake it as romantic or sexual interest.

I wish we knew how long the killer remained in the house. How much time did he spend with the victims? One more time than the others? Was one showing signs of an overkill?

I don't quite know where to begin to sniff out clues since I don't haunt FB and never had an IG acct.

Did the killer have a familiarity with the knife via hunting or hunting clubs? Racks from deer hanging in the garage? One need not be an expert handling a knife but this killing seems extremely efficient.

He's slicing/stabbing vital organs and vessels that will spurt out blood. How did he stab to death four people without cutting himself, esp when self defense moves were made? Has an ER had a patient seeking stitches? I hope he's cut real bad.

I vote premed, too. This was planned. Nobody becomes a first time killer and enters a home filled with at least six other folks. Am I right? What made this person feel so confident in successfully fulfilling his goal? He caught the 4 victims off guard, to be sure. Coward! He stabs women and men to death while they're slumbering. He must be found!
What made this person feel so confident might have been drugs.

*Bringing this article forward as well:

University of Idaho Murder Victim Ethan Chapin Laid to Rest as Pressure Mounts for Answers in Killings

Pressure is mounting on cops for a breakthrough, but former FBI Assistant Director Bill Swecker says police may be on the wrong track.

“We aren't seeing any suspect that had a motive or a means or an opportunity or a capability,” he says. “That would be very hard to hide if someone had that level of animosity. So, it appears at this point they are stumped.”

He believes that the murders are the work of a predator.

“Someone who selected them that evening, saw them in a bar or a food truck… one of these four and followed them back to the residence and did this on a sort of a random basis,” he tells Inside Edition.
--
This blunt way of telling the public, "WE GOT NOTHIN'!", is making me think they have something alright, and are trying to make the perp relax as to not flee.

This Is True, And There Are Women out There Who become infatuated And obsessed Like I mentioned In An earlier post I’ve Had my share of rejections And Sone my share of rejections, It’s a normal part of life And A healthy person Will except it Move on and Forget about it, Some people Women Too can’t deal with rejection! At least far less women become violent, They do it in more subtle non violent ways.. jmo

Maybe the killer was already hiding in house before the two surviving roommates came home (reported as around 1 am on LE timeline) so didn’t know they were there.MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members