ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's certainly interesting given the dates and the general time of the attacks. I'd imagine LE will be looking into any connection anywhere in a sensible geographical area.
Do we know in either of the previous cases what type of knife or if similar was used?

If only killers would take their own life forces rather than 4 innocent victims.
Whoever did this went from “gone” to “too far gone”. This person will never be able to undo what they did. They crossed a line many of us would never cross and they cannot come back from this. Although, we won’t see it, the killer lost their life as well.

Whoever did this went from “gone” to “too far gone”. This person will never be able to undo what they did. They crossed a line many of us would never cross and they cannot come back from this. Although, we won’t see it, the killer lost their life as well.
Perhaps. Not too concerned about the killer's lost life, though.

Rather than added safety I would think it could be an invitation for trouble. JMO and just my experience.

The family stated that they knew the arrival time of M&K based on access to ring camera video.

Anyone know where this camera may be located at the home?

In my sister's townhouse community in Atlanta a couple of decades ago a rapist entered homes during the day as a handyman with access. He'd hide inside attic openings as shown here. My sister was certain she'd heard him in her townhouse and scared him off. We tried to speculate how he was getting into the ceiling space but sure enough he was. Terrifying to think of but true.
I don't know if it is the same story, but I had heard about crimes where someone was hiding bin the attic. In 1999 when I bought my house - the attic stairs came down inside my master bedroom closet - I insisted on having a deadbolt lock put on the outside of the closet door so that I did not have to even think that someone could be in the attic and come down while I was asleep. That deadbolt was in addition to the deadbolt lock I had installed on my bedroom door. The lock installer thought I was CRAY-Z.

Just spent the last 19 plus minutes watching Ethan’s video tribute- wow! What an amazing young man. Seemed like he dabbled in everything and was always extremely happy. This case has rocked me to the core- this group of young adults really seemed to be outstanding individuals all the way around and truly loved life!!! Lived to fullest. Someone sure dimmed a lot of lights and ripped families hearts in a million pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper