ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the latest fb update Moscow PD said Kaylee mentioned having a stalker but that their investigation/detectives have been able to corroborate this statement.

Can read that here: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...VQsgFqBK6l&id=100082550200493&mibextid=qC1gEa
The whole stalker thing is very nuanced. Stalking is both a crime with specific elements and a pattern of behavior that people seek out on social media. "Followers" might have been described as stalkers 25 years ago. I'm not suggesting that they are the same thing. I just mean that Kaylee may have joked to a friend that one of her followers was stalking her by contacting her on tiktok or whatever. Frankly that might be weird and escalate to a cause for concern. But if Kaylee were truly concerned I think she would have told a lot of her friends including who it was. She probably would have told her sister as well since the sister was described somewhere as kind of a protector.

Even though I think this was done by someone obsessed with one of the girls and actually was stalking her. I'm inclined to dismiss any claim that she made about having a stalker as more of a joke about weird followers. It seems like this is what the police are finding as well.

What would be the reason for that? It would take a lot of thought to remember to lock the door before closing right after commuting murder.
I agree 100%, the last thing on your mind as you’re leaving a crime of murdering 4 x people is…wait, let me touch more things inside this home on my way out, I’ll lock all the doors. MOO

Is there any documented confirmation of the bedroom lock situation? There has been repeated mention of keypad locks on bedroom doors, particularly those of the survivors. Has this been confirmed anywhere? I know several of the victim's family members have confirmed that the First Floor exterior door to the parking lot had a keypad lock, but the Zillow pictures don't show any keypad locks on bedroom doors, which usually have a handle rather than a knob design. Of course, these pictures could be out of date
Not that I have seen. Will happily accept a link for this though! Anyone?
This could tie in with the fact there has also been a lot of speculation toward where the victims were found in the house, whose bedroom’s were whose. But I myself have not seen any actual confirmation about any of this from LE or family, but am happy to be provided with links to say otherwise. I haven’t caught up fully on the last thread as yet.

I just mean that Kaylee may have joked to a friend that one of her followers was stalking her by contacting her on tiktok or whatever. Frankly that might be weird and escalate to a cause for concern. But if Kaylee were truly concerned I think she would have told a lot of her friends including who it was. She probably would have told her sister as well since the sister was described somewhere as kind of a protector.

Even though I think this was done by someone obsessed with one of the girls and actually was stalking her. I'm inclined to dismiss any claim that she made about having a stalker as more of a joke about weird followers.
I suspect this is the case as well. It may be a little "boy who cried wolf" but a lot of teens and young women use these very serious terms without meaning or even understanding the gravity of what they are saying. JMO

I do think they were there at some time prior as well. That night is what has me wondering. But one unlocked door could change everything.
They could have even watched and done an easy b&e while everyone was in class. The killer may have invited himself during his prep phase. I wonder if any of the women were missing anything, specifically undergarments or jewelry?

Scary to find out that in the year 2022 4 people can be butchered in their own home & 10 days later the police & the FBI have no idea who or where the murderer is.
Indeed! With all the cameras everywhere....you can't go half a block without some sort of security camera recording you. I don't see how anyone that moves around can't be tracked just by security, traffic and private phone cameras pointing every which direction 24/7.

Is there any documented confirmation of the bedroom lock situation? There has been repeated mention of keypad locks on bedroom doors, particularly those of the survivors. Has this been confirmed anywhere? I know several of the victim's family members have confirmed that the First Floor exterior door to the parking lot had a keypad lock, but the Zillow pictures don't show any keypad locks on bedroom doors, which usually have a handle rather than a knob design. Of course, these pictures could be out of date
This may have been a misunderstanding that took on its own life. The only keypad lock confirmed was the one on the front, bottom floor door by (I believe) X's father in an interview.

They could have even watched and done an easy b&e while everyone was in class. The killer may have invited himself during his prep phase. I wonder if any of the women were missing anything, specifically undergarments or jewelry?
That's a good question. Are there any reports of LE being called to this address in the past?

If it was such a party house, they could have easily been a tag-along, if not invited, to one or more of the parties.

If it was a targeted crime it makes me worry to think about any killer souvenirs. JMO

It is strange, it seems like the focus has been on them, and particularly K, since the beginning. Not sure why...
I was thinking it might be because they are a lot easier to track that night, on top of K's sister being very open to public speaking. The sister pulled phone records right away, tracked down the uber driver, and the twitch stream was already out there just waiting for someone to post about it. If X & E's family has done that, they maybe gave everything directly to LE who have not released it. There seems to be a huge gap in their timeline, that for some reason is not being spoken about. I would think E's siblings might know more about their timeline being that he was at his sister's sorority party. But maybe they are being told not to speak about it.

K's sister is pushing hard for answers, and I do not blame her at all. Unfortunately, she has joined the club of strong sisters demanding answers for their siblings Like Sarah Turney, Georgia Moses's sister Angel, Kelsie German & Jenny Carrieri.

Nov 24 2022 rbbm.
''A legendary FBI profiler says the killer who butchered four University of Idaho students is a “younger” man who is a first-time killer and “comfortable with blood.”
Retired criminal behaviour expert Jim Clemente also told the New York Post that the homicidal maniac was likely known to one of the victims and lives in the area.''

“Going into an occupied dwelling with six young adults, any of whom could have a knife or a gun or a cellphone to call the police is extremely risky unless you know the circumstances inside.”

''Rapidly stabbing four people to death is not for the faint of heart, Clemente said, adding the killer could be a butcher or experienced hunter.''

''He believes the motive may have been down to a romantic rejection, revenge or “some kind of insult.”

Clemente added: “Somebody in this community knows him.”
VIDEO

''Former FBI agent discusses key evidence in University of Idaho student killings​

Former agent and FBI profiler Mary Ellen O'Toole discusses the murders of four college students at the University of Idaho with CBS News' Vladimir Duthiers and Elaine Quijano. She discusses what evidence investigators may be looking at in their search for the killer or killers.NOV 23, 2022''

Quoting and responding to Sister Golden Hair from previous thread.

Yes, I found that doccument as well. Notice it does not authorize LEOs to declare death. But that only applies to one county in Washington.

I am having a hard time reconciling that the roommates/friends did not think death was obvious but the cop did. Sure, the cop is trained and they are (presumably) not. But if you read the obvious signs of death they are pretty obvious. (I posted an example above.)

And I'm not trying to beat a dead horse on this. It could be important because it could mean the person the roommates called about was not as savagely attacked as the others. Here's a scenario I can imagine:

Roommates wake up and find Xana or Ethan laying on the floor. The try to rouse then call friends then the friend call 911. Cops arrive first and observe lividity and determine death then clear the house and find the others and observe lividity in all four. The students may have seen the lividity and not known what it was.

Now, the reason this would be important is because it would indicate that that victim's injuries may not have been as severe indicating he/she was not a target but rather just got in the way.
As I said, general rule. If you google, you'll find more. And I was specifically responding to the EMT part. also, Spokane County is where the autopsies were done, so not just one county, but a relevant one. My guess is that the roommates didn't examine the body closely and were pretty freaked out, but that's just a guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BunnyLugsCacti