ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. Timeline variations can be alibi busters.

K's phone has been broken into by family, but what will it take to get into M, Z, and E's phones? Can a court order, or search warrent be enough to get phone companies to comply?

I know it is the Daily Mail but I wonder if they are afraid to release the profile they created because it fits a student profile. I doubt they would be concerned to post a profile on a drifter that came in to town and likely left?

creepy neighbor or creepy guy on the back street just gives me that feeling I think I'll be right on this amd i think they will arrest someone soon
My friends sister was murdered decades ago, cold case solved after all this time, creepy neighbor (Gayle Dixon Ft Collins Colorado). Could be creepy incel neighbor too.

That's a good question, and I was just imaging me moving around my home in the pitch black. Even thought I've lived here a long time, without any light, I'd still be bumping into things.

How did the perp see the stairs and the door knobs so easily? Did he have a flashlight or night vision specs, as you said?

It did he turn the lights on? Some of them?

When he went into the bedrooms, did he turn the lights on so he could see where to precisely stab?
One of the original TV interviews suggested he’d be in tactical gear. So night vision would fall into that category for sure

JMO..
I think LE definitely have someone in question but no physical evidence ( yet) . Hence why they’re asking for videos , pics etc maybe the person claimed to be asleep at home or somewhere and they need proof on that or proof they were NOT at home asleep or wherever.
I also watched K’s dad interview by FOX news and him stating that LE told him they won’t be having the same contact as before with them speaks volumes ….. maybe the person they have in mind is keeping close to the family …? Also , toward the end the dad stated about someone maybe taking a selfie and a car that should be in the pic isn’t etc , that stood out to me big time .? Maybe a clue ??

That's a good question, and I was just imaging me moving around my home in the pitch black. Even thought I've lived here a long time, without any light, I'd still be bumping into things.

How did the perp see the stairs and the door knobs so easily? Did he have a flashlight or night vision specs, as you said?

It did he turn the lights on? Some of them?

When he went into the bedrooms, did he turn the lights on so he could see where to precisely stab?
From my understanding the house had a lot of fairy lights and some illuminated wall signs. Probably bright enough to walk around. This also also makes me think the perpetrator was familiar with the house but MOO

Did you all see the Latagh site on the coroner? She’s an RN, political science BS, and law school graduate? She’s not an MD or forensic pathologist.
She does not perform the autopsies, those are done in a nearby county by a forensic pathologist ME. She is an elected official, and nurses can have pathology and forensic training as well. Many coroners have no medical training at all, so I don’t find her background lacking.

Do we know how long this house was rented to members of the current group? Are we talking months, years, the entire span of their education?

The house itself seems to have a reputation-- how associated with that are our victims? tia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly