ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone help me with finding out what that lady asked during the press conference? I think she did a long-ish intro and lost her thread a bit and in the end she stuck out as vlogging or something (selfie video'ing), but for the life of me I cannot recall what she asked, nor find the transcript on thread 10 and I'm on a limited internet plan in the woods atm. (No, I don't think she's the unsub, just curious)
Maybe here? @Allabouttrial does awesome transcripts.

those are fair points. you could say that they're like "what's wrong with X" or possibly they had a suspicion after discovering X and attempting to call the others.

To me after calling the 3rd floor roommates and getting no response and after I got an unresponsive roommate on the 2nd floor, that call would have been," hey I got unresponsive ROOMMATES."

Excellent point about all the cars parked at the house, I never thought about this part...

Either killer was brazen enough to tackle all the people in the house or came from the back and didn't think to check (which is doubtful). Very brazen a killer would walk into a house with 3-4 cars parked in front knowing all occupants are probably home!

Edited: not 3 or 4 cars but 5!! How did he know there wasn't 5+ people there? He knew because he was watching or had intel to know.
The jeep, the white sedan, the range rover, the car with the arizona tags. Which one was the fifth? The black SUV behind the jeep belonged to an investigator did it not?

Thinking about this some more…

Saying they have no POI could merely be that they are still processing evidence and piecing this together. They are not homing in on a single POI in order to keep an open mind (remain unbiased) and let the evidence do the talking.
They haven't actually said that they have no POI, have they? What I read was that no suspect has been identified. There could be dozens of POI's, couldn't there?

If it was a Sigma Chi, they would have him by now and would know exactly who everyone had a beef with. That is what prevents me from thinking it is a disgruntled frat boy. LE keeps insisting they have no POI let alone suspect. If there was an altercation earlier in the night, there would have been a ton of witnesses that could identify who they were fighting with.
Something I wondered though was their wording around if releasing a profile would create more fear in the community. If the profile considered a Greek Frat member, I am guessing that would invoke a lot of fear. I am sure everyone is tired of me harping on about this, but I really think the police have been more tight lipped on X and Es previous movements around the frat party for a reason..MOO of course!

Thinking about this some more…

Saying they have no POI could merely be that they are still processing evidence and piecing this together. They are not homing in on a single POI in order to keep an open mind (remain unbiased) and let the evidence do the talking. I am not an expert but I would imagine that to analyze and starting forming a picture of the suspect you’d want as much evidence and data in hand before you do that in order to avoid developing a bias toward any particular story/suspect…barring the discovery of a smoking gun. So technically telling the truth when they say they are not hiding a POI from the public.

When you think about it, it’s four crime scenes within one big scene, so a lot to analyze. Maybe this is a normal amount of time required to do the work.
This is a great point.

I think someone else has stated there is an online explanation that we can’t say here (not confirmed by LE or MSM) that explains the 911 call/unresponsive female prior to LE actually entering the crime scene.
MOO but the theory/explanation floating around about the "unresponsive female" directly contradicts every piece of information LE has released about the circumstances of the 911 call so I take it with a massive grain of salt MOO

IMO the perp walked. I suspect they lived close by - not exactly nextdoor - but close enough to walk. MOO
I think the Perp came in the back sliding door because it was not as visible. They knew that the front door had a ring. I also think a car was used to get away quickly. Most likely they changed clothes and put them in a bag/container with the weapon. Possibly ran up the back woods and had a car waiting. IMO

Something I wondered though was their wording around if releasing a profile would create more fear in the community. If the profile considered a Greek Frat member, I am guessing that would invoke a lot of fear. I am sure everyone is tired of me harping on about this, but I really think the police have been more tight lipped on X and Es previous movements around the frat party for a reason..MOO of course!
I do find it suspicious that X and E's timeline is so vague!

However, imo LE don’t appear too interested in E and X’s timeline.
I disagree. They were interested enough to specify Ethan's and Xana's whereabouts in their timeline including 8-9 at the Sigma Chi party and back home at 1:45. Leaving a gaping 4 hours and 45 minutes.unaccounted for.
moscow-map.jpg

I wonder where Ethan typically parked his car. It looks like the Sigma Chi house has a very small parking lot which might be shared with the Alpha Gamma Delta house next door. If he typically parked at the King Road house, perhaps the surviving roommates didn't know he stayed the night there which is why the call was made for an unresponsive female.
Screen Shot 2022-11-29 at 5.24.07 PM-min.png

for some reason, this just made my whole stomach lurch.
1. why did they take so long to process the vehicles?
2. it feels final almost. JMO but it feels like they're closing a metaphorical door
3. i wonder if it could also be to protect from the vehicles being broken into?
I imagine they were already processed to an extent but this will be for deeper processing, possibly even DNA from a sample recently returned.
Or in anticipation of samples to still be identified..?

I think the Perp came in the back sliding door because it was not as visible. They knew that the front door had a ring. I also think a car was used to get away quickly. Most likely they changed clothes and put them in a bag/container with the weapon. Possibly ran up the back woods and had a car waiting. IMO

is that confirmed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member