ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO I think the FBI was brought in because Moscow PD doesn’t have a ton of experience with homicides, let alone a quadruple homicide. I believe MPD said only 2 of the 20+ federal agents working this case are with the BAU, so I don’t think they necessarily brought in the FBI BAU in particular, but rather the FBI chose to bring in agents with the BAU because the perpetrator is unknown.

The protocol for local jurisdictions would be to call in SBI to assist if needed, not the FBI. Calling in the FBI on top of the SBI is a whole other thing altogether. At that time they wouldn't have even had time to process the scene or consider suspects at all, let alone suspects close to the victims, so that tells me something else was seen that greatly concerned them, and immediately. Indeed, that the FBI BAU was requested and on scene so quickly is telling.

My opinion.

WRIST GAITORS. Built in wrist covers like in a yoga top! It’s a thing. I wish people could leave innocent peoples names out of the press. If this guy is suspect you can believe LE would be on it.

An example: Helly Hansen Men's Express Ski Winter Jacket
Amazon.com: Helly Hansen Men's Express Ski Winter Jacket : Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry

bandage on left hand? sorry missed 2 days -

It seems irresponsible to write an article about someone who is being villified on social media and then try and then imply that he just might be the killer.

If they had concerns about a bandage, I would suggest they should have contacted LE and let them investigate further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper