ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But the MPD, nov 27th states:

On November 13th, the surviving roommates summoned friends to the residence because they believed one of the second-floor victims had passed out and was not waking up.

MOO: 2nd floor victim = stabbing victim from the 2nd floor
i agree especially since they had already started that with "the surviving roommates." if one of the surviving roommates fainted, it likely wouldn't have "second-floor victims"

how do you clear a PoI without them providing a rock solid alibi?

how do you provide a rock solid alibi if it's between 3- 4am & both alibi-er and individual were asleep at home but not in the same bed?

So are you asking how they cleared the roommates? Evidence or lack thereof would support the alibi, that's one way.

I agree.

I believe that they do have a poi or more. Law enforcement keeps a tight lid on many aspects of the investigation for the reasons you state in most cases and I'd also bet the Farm that there is a lot that hasn't been divulged. Just my opinion of course. With the crime scene being as described I'd find it hard pressed for the killer to not leave any DNA behind or maybe some other piece of evidence. There are other elements at play here that they do not want released for sure.

Interesting fact that caught my eye was that there was no evidence of forced entry. The surviving roommates have been cleared. Did they leave a door or window unlocked accidentally? Very strange circumstance in my opinion. Either way, I think the point of entry was from the back of the house where the sliding glass doors are or around that area.
Do You actually Have A farm, I agree we’re both thinking on same level, For All We know, The perp is under a bright light as we speak sweatin His *advertiser censored** Off being grilled by 2 or 3 detectives, Prob not, but yea, I think an arrest will be made soon, can’t wait to find out who this Dirtbag is And, what His Motive Was… JMO

I think you can die instantly and still have the heart pumping. Death nowadays is more-or-less classified neurologically, and not by heart activity.

I believe an incising stab wound to the thorax might not bleed much at all initially, since the connective tissues pressing against each other can form a sort of seal requiring internal pressure to overcome.
In brain death, your heart will not beat because your heart needs oxygen to beat. Your lungs don't work either. That's why patients are on a ventilator while brain death is being determined, to supply oxygen to keep the heart beating.

No, I think it would be irresponsible for dispatch to call that unresponsive in medical terms. I would bet they saw X or E. They may not have seen blood (or maybe they did), but I think they had to have seen the person for dispatch to call that unresponsive. Otherwise, the term is not medically correct.
Exactly!

In looking at the university's published Clery Act report for 2022 on page 76, I see 5 reports for stalking in 2022. I wonder if LE has taken a look at those reports?

Thats interesting, thanks for posting. I assume these case cases relate to on campus incidents? But nevertheless it was going on, stalkers may have also sussed associated residences.

Kaylee’s father says his family was able to crack into Kaylee’s phone for police instead of going through a process that would have taken weeks.

“We got in there right away,” Goncalves said. “We were able to adjust some of the timelines. They didn’t have the exact same notes as we did. I heard, Ethan’s parents, I believe, suggested their timeline might need to be adjusted as well.”

Goncalves said he found out his daughter passed away five hours before officers contacted him.

“Her own cousin found out that she had passed away and contacted us and she just asked us, ‘Have you guys heard anything about Kaylee? Have you heard what’s happening?'” Goncalves said. “At that time, there were not all the details. And we were like, ‘What’s going on?'”

For anyone posting links to Twitter or other approved sources, it would be helpful if you included a short description. Some of us don't have time to click every link and watch every video.

No obligation, but it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:
What is LE 99% sure of, but can’t tell us.

1) How many killers.
2) Whether killer/s are right or left handed
3) If any of the victims were ever threatened via text or social media
4) If killer or killers had to have been familiar with the building
5) Whether bedroom doors were locked

Anything else?
How they knew there was no immediate threat to the community and this was isolated and targeted.

Also The first alert to students was sent out at 2pm and students were asked to shelter in place Pullman sent a alert but students weren't asked to isolate as they didn't believe there was a threat. 4PM another alert was sent out and the alert was lifted and they didn't believe there to be a active threat to the community.

The said the reason for moving the vigil inside was because of the weather. Could it also be to better control and make it more safe?
Maybe They should turn The heater all the way up and see Who starts sweatin first or the most, I’m sure perp will show up, especially if he knew his victims which I believe he did, That place will be crawling with uniformed And undercover agents paying close attention To anyone that looks suspicious, Also Will notice Anyone Who isn’t there That should Be, That could look suspicious aswell

Sharon Tate was not targeted by the Manson family the HOUSE was. Not crazy at all, it happens.
True, an actual house can be targeted. However, I took this to mean more that all the individuals in the house were being targeted and not one individual. So, I suppose the house too but more all the people in it.

Jmoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member